Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,352 members, 7,920,307 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 12:58 AM

Check Out Drake’s New Girlfriend, Instagram Model And Stripper, Nekisha (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out Drake’s New Girlfriend, Instagram Model And Stripper, Nekisha (photos) (4252 Views)

Asherkine Biography: Age, Career, Net Worth, Girlfriend, Instagram, Pictures / Kanye West Calls Out Drake For Following His Wife, Kim Kardashian On Instagram / Brianna Francisco: Plus-Sized Atlanta Instagram Model In Viral Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out Drake’s New Girlfriend, Instagram Model And Stripper, Nekisha (photos) by IamDaniella: 6:11am On Sep 24, 2017
Drake has had his fair share of model and stripper girlfriends. According to reports, his latest is a Toronto model named Nekisha.

As with all women linked with Drake, Nekisha is a beauty, but her body is what’s got all the attention. She’s really curvy in all the right places and they say it’s all natural.

Drake is reportedly serious with her and has bought her a condo.

See more sexy photos at➡ http://www.linjust.com/check-out-drakes-new-girlfriend-instagram-model-and-stripper-nekisha-photos.html

Re: Check Out Drake’s New Girlfriend, Instagram Model And Stripper, Nekisha (photos) by NairalandCS(m): 6:27am On Sep 24, 2017
Jesu Christi. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Check Out Drake’s New Girlfriend, Instagram Model And Stripper, Nekisha (photos) by Estellar: 6:31am On Sep 24, 2017
She's a beauty
Re: Check Out Drake’s New Girlfriend, Instagram Model And Stripper, Nekisha (photos) by emaxjey(m): 6:59am On Sep 24, 2017
Today was the only day , when My I cried & my mother Smiled on it. Happy Birthday Mother’s lovely child, Happy Birthday to Me.oya. Make una shower me likes Ooo grin[color=#006600]

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Kim Kardashian Break The Internet Again (must See) / Picture Of Female Soldiers As They Pose And Breastfeed Their Babies / Kannywood Actress Stuns On The Cover Of KCITY Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.