Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,113 members, 7,973,738 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 03:48 AM

do good - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / do good (1308 Views)

Evil Doctrine Of Do Good & Evil (by Truthunedited) / If There Was No Heaven Or Hell Would You Still Serve God And Do Good Things? / "Atheist Can Do Good And Go To Heaven Too!", Pope Francis Says. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: do good by hopefulLandlord: 8:43pm On Sep 24, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:
asuustrike2009 and bloodofthelamb is the holyspirit confused? why did he reveal differently to you both lipsrsealed
lol
Re: do good by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 24, 2017
bloodofthelamb:
ASSUMING YOU HAVE A SON, WILL YOU COLLECT MONEY A.K.A TITHE TO PROTECT AND PROVIDE FOR HIM?...PLS, THINK ABOUT IT
Romans 2:11 is the answer to your question.
Re: do good by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 24, 2017
bloodofthelamb:
BROS, YOU ARE BLASPHEMING...YOU ARE SAYING THE PRECIOUS BLOOD OF CHRIST JESUS IS NOT SUFFICIENT TO PROVIDE OUR COVERING, IN OTHER TO PREACH YOUR TITHE WHICH HAS BEEN FULFILLED BY JESUS.
Blasphemy indeed! Do you think Lucifer is resting. He is very much aware of the blood and knows the Bible too well. If you disobey God's word intentionally he will strike before you mentioning the blood of Jesus. If you have his property with him, the blood might not speak.
Re: do good by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 24, 2017
asuustrike2009:
I advice students to pay because the accuser of the brethren always find faults accusing men before the throne of Grace. Whatever income you get 10% belongs to God while 90% belongs to you. Matthew 6:20
King James Bible
But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal

I agree.
I wonder why this is such a controversial issue? This topic and the "grace" topic seem to be never ever ending...
It's plain that God teaches "tithing" not so much about Him needing the money (because HE doesn't....it's His anyway), but moreso to teach His people about obedience, trust and selfLessness.
To me it's quite simple.
If one doesn't want to (pay, give or whatever one wants to call it) tithes....then don't.
But why try to use "strong-arm" tactics to try and force people to join in that "belief"?
Seems like people are trying to convince themselves of something....
Just because some folks may be mishandling the funds, doesn't mean that the whole concept of tithing should be discarded.
I'd venture to guess that most of the non-tithers probably fail to give an offering too (or the least amount if they do).
So it makes me wonder do these folks have an issue with ungodly men who mishandle the funds or is it with God and His Word.. and the fact that maybe they just don't "want" to do it?
I, personally, don't continue beating a "dead horse" (this and a few other topics in this section).
If it's dead, then there's nothing else one can do to revive it...it's over, done, finished etc.
I know I'm only talking to the wind...and will probably see a new topic (on tithing & grace) in a few hours pop up...on NL.
Oh well....such is life smiley
Re: do good by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 25, 2017
MsNgo40:

I agree.
I wonder why this is such a controversial issue? This topic and the "grace" topic seem to be never ever ending...
It's plain that God teaches "tithing" not so much about Him needing the money (because HE doesn't....it's His anyway), but moreso to teach His people about obedience, trust and selfLessness.
To me it's quite simple.
If one doesn't want to (pay, give or whatever one wants to call it) tithes....then don't.
But why try to use "strong-arm" tactics to try and force people to join in that "belief"?
Seems like people are trying to convince themselves of something....
Just because some folks may be mishandling the funds, doesn't mean that the whole concept of tithing should be discarded.
I'd venture to guess that most of the non-tithers probably fail to give an offering too (or the least amount if they do).
So it makes me wonder do these folks have an issue with ungodly men who mishandle the funds or is it with God and His Word.. and the fact that maybe they just don't "want" to do it?
I, personally, don't continue beating a "dead horse" (this and a few other topics in this section).
If it's dead, then there's nothing else one can do to revive it...it's over, done, finished etc.
I know I'm only talking to the wind...and will probably see a new topic (on tithing & grace) in a few hours pop up...on NL.
Oh well....such is life smiley
My brother Satan is very crafty.he has being deceiving many persons in other to lure them to hell.The word of God can't change because he's not a respecter of person. Those complaining are blindfolded by the devil not to see things, same devil will deal with them seriously on the judgment day. To some extend I blame most preachers for pampering their members, squandering tithe and offering and stressing on prosperity messages. But you see, before the throne of grace,Yahweh wouldn't listen to complains about pastors from members when judging instead the scriptures Wii be opened to judge that's why he said we should work out our salvation with fear and trembling. Every man shall stand for himself to get account.
The concept of tithing will keep coming to this forum and persons criticizing it because Lucifer is at work.He very much presence in this forum and I wouldn't be surprised if am ban from posting, commenting or deletion of thread.His members will soon land here to cause confusion
Re: do good by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 25, 2017
asuustrike2009:

My brother Satan is very crafty.he has being deceiving many persons in other to lure them to hell.The word of God can't change because he's not a respecter of person. Those complaining are blindfolded by the devil not to see things, same devil will deal with them seriously on the judgment day. To some extend I blame most preachers for pampering their members, squandering tithe and offering and stressing on prosperity messages. But you see, before the throne of grace,Yahweh wouldn't listen to complains about pastors from members when judging instead the scriptures Wii be opened to judge that's why he said we should work out our salvation with fear and trembling. Every man shall stand for himself to get account.
The concept of tithing will keep coming to this forum and persons criticizing it because Lucifer is at work.He very much presence in this forum and I wouldn't be surprised if am ban from posting, commenting or deletion of thread.His members will soon land here to cause confusion

I agree (about the enemy's destruction)..just have to keep praying for eyes to be opened to the truth.
On another note, while I love the male species, I am not one of them. Born and will always be a "ma'am" smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deeper Life Bible Church Set To Commission Her 45,000 Capacity Cathedral (pics) / What Happened To Daddy Freeze Tap Challenge? / I Need To Find God And Get Answers To My Prayers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.