Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,879 members, 7,879,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 02:24 AM

Can You Trust A Wife Like This? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Trust A Wife Like This? (70736 Views)

You Met Your Wife Like THIS.. What Would You Do?? / Why Am I Treating My Wife Like This� / Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by omoskenso(m): 12:36pm On Sep 28, 2017
aiyele200:

I did not come here to insinuate that what was fishy is cheating. I for one have perished that thought at first thinking. We all know here that unfaithfulness is what actually leads to cheating if not well handled. This is the issue we have beenw much can a man take? To make more known, I reported the issue the next day to her dad, he told me he'll call her, but instead he decided to come 4 days later to see her in person to talk to her, but a day before, I had already arrange cash to bail her out, I can recall her kneeling down in front of me crying and thanking me for rescuing her, to the extent of sending me a txt saying she never thought I'll bail her out on the very last day of deadline, that she will never let me down by stopping to ask for loan, blv me you, a day after the father came to talk to her, I overheard her talking to the same segun requesting for a larger amount of loan this time around. My system just ran down that I had to go out for a drink and just be myself.

I will advice you to be tactical about this whole loan whatever, if you really bailed her and she sent a text of appreciation n repentance but went on to do that same thing!!
My broda what if the word "loan" is just a cover/ coded word for their undercover deeds and a way to displace ur thoughts about them. My suspicion amount 2 the fact that she's acting like someone in a secret relationship wif Segun and that where your investment is going n not the other way round that Segun is giving her loan.
Segun na loan officer or watin?
As couples, if she shud take loan, you shud know everything abt it or the person involve, what if ur cars or property are used as collateral.

Pls: check the paternity of ur kids, especially if they are comfortable with Segun, bcox if they aren't ur kids, ur wife will want them to be conversant with their true father n which oda day if not Sunday is best for space n bonding. You shud draw the kids closer to know more of wat happened that day or if Segun's meeting is frequent.
Am very angry the way some women behave, what will dis type teach her daughters

4 Likes

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by Femistico(m): 12:40pm On Sep 28, 2017
Are sure your wife only borrows money from this segun guy and nothing more? and how does she pay back, will you give the money back to ur wife to pay segun or is ur wife paying it herself from her purse? Are you sure segun is not kpanshing ur wife at ur silly mistake bcuz I cnt see any reason allowing ur wife to do the borrowing...well the bad news here Mr op is that segun guy has been having an illicit affair with ur wife, kindly check her watsapp and others

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by Femistico(m): 12:49pm On Sep 28, 2017
aiyele200:

I did not come here to insinuate that what was fishy is cheating. I for one have perished that thought at first thinking. We all know here that unfaithfulness is what actually leads to cheating if not well handled. This is the issue we have been battling for 6 years now, haba! How much can a man take? To make more known, I reported the issue the next day to her dad, he told me he'll call her, but instead he decided to come 4 days later to see her in person to talk to her, but a day before, I had already arrange cash to bail her out, I can recall her kneeling down in front of me crying and thanking me for rescuing her, to the extent of sending me a txt saying she never thought I'll bail her out on the very last day of deadline, that she will never let me down by stopping to ask for loan, blv me you, a day after the father came to talk to her, I overheard her talking to the same segun requesting for a larger amount of loan this time around. My system just ran down that I had to go out for a drink and just be myself.
Afta reading this I can phantom that the loan move from ur wife was nt actually a loan it might be there coded way to talk on how to fu*k using the term loan as a cover up, my advice bro is to keep tracking her movement from now on...wat arrant nonsense na, afta bailing her out she still requesting for more, better dnt let them use ur money pay for hotel rooms and all that....

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 28, 2017
coolcatty:

Dullina... Whoever gave u access to a smartphone should be tied to a stake and shot..... You obviously see nothing wrong with a supposed married woman going to collect loans without her husband's knowledge.....Something she didn't discuss with her husband..... How do u guys reason?

You are mentally derailed and you dont deserve to be among the living for this kind of reply you gave me you may not livë to see the coming new year.

Did I insult you. How on earth do you think you can just be raining insult on ppl on the internet without knowing who they are. I didnt insult you. Did I?

Was it stated the husband of the lady said he was not aware of her getting loan from the guy?
The husband said he knows the guy as the one loaning his wife and her sister.

You can mention me to sick mods like you who wouldnt follow the trend of replies before banning.

You and the Baboos that gave birth to you are sick.
Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by coolcatty: 1:03pm On Sep 28, 2017
tamethem:

You are mentally derailed and you dont deserve to be among the living for this kind of reply you gave me you may not livë to see the coming new year.

Did I insult you. How on earth do you think you can just be raining insult on ppl on the internet without knowing who they are. I didnt insult you. Did I?

Was it stated the husband of the lady said he was not aware of her getting loan from the guy?
The husband said he knows the guy as the one loaning his wife and her sister.

You can mention me to sick mods like you who wouldnt follow the trend of replies before banning.

You and the Baboos that gave birth to you are sick.

Get lost... Who is asking for all these rubbish explanations from a degenerate like u?

U r dull... Grossly dull... That's not in contention.... And let's see who will not see the coming year.
Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 28, 2017
coolcatty:

Get lost... Who is asking for all these rubbish explanations from a degenerate like u?

U r dull... Grossly dull... That's not in contention.... And let's see who will not see the coming year.

grin e pain am
Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by babaireti(m): 1:31pm On Sep 28, 2017
Stop her from borrowing and provide for her in your little capacity and make her contented with your ability.Then send the kassanover guy away from your family ,from your vicinity
Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by coolcatty: 2:00pm On Sep 28, 2017
tamethem:

grin e pain am

Lol.... Go and make peace man
Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 28, 2017
coolcatty:

Lol.... Go and make peace man
mad guy son of lunatics.
Make peace with your dead brain.
Swave!
Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by ezelous: 2:44pm On Sep 28, 2017
Achiles:
Are you a man at all? How dare you sob like this when your wife is having affair right in front of you. How can you agree to her borrowing money from a man to the extent that the man turn to driver or some sort of family and friend. It is clear your wife does not respect you at all. You better act like a man.
What are you ranting for, didn't he state it?
Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by Marpol: 2:51pm On Sep 28, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

spineless weak boy. You should be ashamed of your self for even writing about this. Your case is pathetic and Irredeemable.

I tire oh! The car he bought being driven by one mumu side boy! I will kill somebody in that filling station!!!

2 Likes

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by senatorizyking(m): 8:58pm On Sep 28, 2017
Chubhie:
Perish the thoughts about her cheating. Try and repay the loans then ask your wife to severe further business dealings with segun.

If she adheres without blinking an eye then all is presumably well but if not, find that thing uniting them.

Somehow the thoughts of segun is unsettling to you? honestly ask yourself why and then deal with it.

segun could be a nice harmless guy you know?

grin
Chubhie:
Perish the thoughts about her cheating. Try and repay the loans then ask your wife to severe further business dealings with segun.

If she adheres without blinking an eye then all is presumably well but if not, find that thing uniting them.

Somehow the thoughts of segun is unsettling to you? honestly ask yourself why and then deal with it.

segun could be a nice harmless guy you know?
Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by ifyebere(m): 8:00am On Sep 29, 2017
Bro read wht u wrote again, isn't this so obvious ur wife has tagged you as a gentle MUGU(ODE). You just confirmed ur mumu status in front of ur wife's 1st choice right in front of him @ the filling station. Bros why now? Why u allow tht man drive, if only u have an idea of how ur wife's 1st choice mans heart would be beating so hard n that of ur wife u would av known they expected you to take a good action by telling that man to step down, get ur kids in ur own car nd order ur wife to drive back to the house.

By so doing segun(ur wife's 1st choice) will knw ure a man, u should have just embarrassed segun by allowing pple to look @ him shamefully nd he'l end up taking okada or trek back to wherever he's coming from. Bro how dare u bring down the value of a man in you because of a insincere woman. See for the fact she didn't tell u abt segun b4 leaving the house somtin is wrong somwhere. U better go nd run a DNA test. Probably the 1st child might be urs 2,3... might not be urs. So take pples advice on that DNA test very important. i'l advice u close down tht biz of hers cos it's of no use, to me segun isn't a money lender, ur wife has taken u f granted by estorting money from u to bless segun for a job well done( hope u understand)? Lastly do a spy job on her, pay som1 to monitor her movement, while u do urs @ home. Bros get sense abeg

2 Likes

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by frostylook: 10:02am On Sep 29, 2017
I did not come here to insinuate that what was fishy is cheating. I for one have perished that thought at first thinking. We all know here that unfaithfulness is what actually leads to cheating if not well handled. This is the issue we have been battling for 6 years now, haba! How much can a man take? To make more known, I reported the issue the next day to her dad, he told me he'll call her, but instead he decided to come 4 days later to see her in person to talk to her, but a day before, I had already arrange cash to bail her out, I can recall her kneeling down in front of me crying and thanking me for rescuing her, to the extent of sending me a txt saying she never thought I'll bail her out on the very last day of deadline, that she will never let me down by stopping to ask for loan, blv me you, a day after the father came to talk to her, I overheard her talking to the same segun requesting for a larger amount of loan this time around. My system just ran down that I had to go out for a drink and just be myself.

I think your wife is being blackmailed and both her sister and Segun are in the know of what the core issue is. Do due diligence to find out what is roiling beneath the surface. The loan topic is just the cosmetic cover page and blackmailers always increase their bars so long as the victim draws breath. That's why she can't account for your investments and have to keep borrowing to prolong doomsday.
Just a thought though.

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by aiyele200: 12:54pm On Sep 29, 2017
Hello Nlanders,

I am really sorry for myself for not taking the bull by the horn that very day @ d filling station, I concur with so many people here blaming me for not taking the necessary action that ought to have corrected her obscured attitude.

However, some people here seem not to understand the facts, I am the one living with her and I know everything, maybe not all, that is going on. I set up her daycare which is her first business, though shes got enough kids, but with our current economic situation in Nigeria, one can hardly save when fees are being paid, and I pretty much understand that, thats the reason why I dont even ask her to bring anything to the table. Secondly, I have invest thounsands in her buying and selling business, thats where the un-accountability comes in. She will sell, and whatever comes in, she does not know where the rest goes after paying some bills. No savings, nothing whatsoever, profit and investment gone. It is when she needs money to actually get something done at the day care, thats when she calls segun for loan, because she knows I wont raise her the money knowing fully well all I have been doing. Another thing is that, she wants to set up a bigger place that will have a school, and she knows quite well that the budget to set up such is not my own reach for now, thats why she sometimes consult this guy to discuss loan and collateral. To be sincere, I have been text conversations and have listened to recordings between them, even after I had sorted this her last loan, nothing seems to be to he shady from their convo and their ways of conversing, though only God knows all. And to be very clear here, the loan company does exist, the guy works with them, but it just seem like the dude has specific clients he works with which probably my wife and her sister are part of them. The last convo I listened to was about investing the 2 million naira shes expecting from a loan company want to loan her that she applied for, because I had to go listen to the convo again and it was about investing the money with them and making it work.

I hope my explanation here sheds some light, though that very day still is a mystery, my daughter actually told me they went to the hospital when I asked her, and she was being sincere, all the same, only God knows what the koko is.

note: I have never met the sgun in person, but from the time she started getting loas, she told me about the company and the guy he is contaxting there who is segun. Nvever met in person until the day at the filling station
Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by Viergeachar: 9:44pm On Sep 29, 2017
aiyele200:
[s]Hello Nlanders,

I am really sorry for myself for not taking the bull by the horn that very day @ d filling station, I concur with so many people here blaming me for not taking the necessary action that ought to have corrected her obscured attitude.

However, some people here seem not to understand the facts, I am the one living with her and I know everything, maybe not all, that is going on. I set up her daycare which is her first business, though shes got enough kids, but with our current economic situation in Nigeria, one can hardly save when fees are being paid, and I pretty much understand that, thats the reason why I dont even ask her to bring anything to the table. Secondly, I have invest thounsands in her buying and selling business, thats where the un-accountability comes in. She will sell, and whatever comes in, she does not know where the rest goes after paying some bills. No savings, nothing whatsoever, profit and investment gone. It is when she needs money to actually get something done at the day care, thats when she calls segun for loan, because she knows I wont raise her the money knowing fully well all I have been doing. Another thing is that, she wants to set up a bigger place that will have a school, and she knows quite well that the budget to set up such is not my own reach for now, thats why she sometimes consult this guy to discuss loan and collateral. To be sincere, I have been text conversations and have listened to recordings between them, even after I had sorted this her last loan, nothing seems to be to he shady from their convo and their ways of conversing, though only God knows all. And to be very clear here, the loan company does exist, the guy works with them, but it just seem like the dude has specific clients he works with which probably my wife and her sister are part of them. The last convo I listened to was about investing the 2 million naira shes expecting from a loan company want to loan her that she applied for, because I had to go listen to the convo again and it was about investing the money with them and making it work.

I hope my explanation here sheds some light, though that very day still is a mystery, my daughter actually told me they went to the hospital when I asked her, and she was being sincere, all the same, only God knows what the koko is.

note: I have never met the sgun in person, but from the time she started getting loas, she told me about the company and the guy he is contaxting there who is segun. Nvever met in person until the day at the filling station[/s]

You are a sissy!

You love your wife so much, you are ready to keep her at all cost.

You are a not a man.

Shame!!

4 Likes

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by Icekeeng(m): 10:48pm On Sep 29, 2017
aiyele200:
Hello Nlanders,

note: I have never met the sgun in person, but from the time she started getting loas, she told me about the company and the guy he is contaxting there who is segun. Nvever met in person until the day at the filling station

Lord!

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 01, 2017
jayloms:

Why don't you just pray your own na haba!!

@op, it's very unfortunate your wife undermines your person. I understand you make all the provisions for your family, yet as little as respect for you, she cannot bring to the table.

I wonder whether she would give a damn! about you when your children become grown and move outta the house.

Please op put your foot down, you are in Lagos!
oga it is just a ? no b fight
Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 01, 2017
@aiyele200,u are d 1 living with her so u know wat to do most of dis Nlanders are not married,so use ur head, i wish u luck wink
Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by kelzgie: 7:22pm On Oct 01, 2017
aiyele200:
Hi Nlanders,

Good morning and happy weekend. I am posting this due to the fact that my patience and understanding is being taken for granted by my wife. 6 years already into this marriage, disobedience and unfaithfulness in terms of not being straightforward with me has been the order of the marriage, though a times, the woman changes for good, then later she starts again.

One sunday afternoon after returning back from church, she quickly rushed to me saying she wanted to go and drop her sister at the hospital since the first malaria treatment she had didnt work. I asked where the hospital is, said somewhere in gbagada, knowing fully well that my wife does not know gbagada well, and knowing well also that she was going with the kids, I volunteered to drop them off, but she kept mute, and her body language showed that she didnt want me to drop them off. So I said, plz be careful, gave her money to branch at the filling station to top up the fuel in the car.

On their way going, I got hungry cos lunch was not prepared b4 they left, I decided to rush down to the nearest eatery to get sumtin to eat, on entering my own car, figured out my fuel was low, so I decided to go to the filling station. On getting there, I was packed at my wife's car, she was actually standing beside the passenger side which is weird, cos she was the one that drove off, I looked at the drivers side, and I could see a man's head. So my wife came to meet me, said she just paid for fuel, they are leaving now, at that time, I was expecting her to at least explain who the person at the drivers seat was, with my kids in the car oooo!!! She just went straight to the passenger side and closed the door. I was really stunned and surprised.

I pressed the horn for her to come down, soon as she came down, she immediately said, oh i forgot to ask you if it was ok for Segun to drop us at the hospital, I was like why, she said because he seems to know the place. Funny thing is, this guy I have never met before, but she has told me about him b4 and I know him as the guy that loans she and her sister money when urgent funds are needed. So she called the dude down from the car, introduced him proper and I asked them to leave. A lot of people will sure blame me for allowing someone I dont really know to drive my family to a location, but at that moment I was still stunned because to me it was the highest level of mistrust and disappointment, so I could not take a drastic move @ that moment. They left, and the same guy dropped them off.

That night, I called my wife and sat her down, that I need an explanation on how the whole scene played out, cos I volunteered to go and drop you guys, u didnt answer me, and all of a sudden, I am seeing another man whether known or unknown person in the car with my kids without u telling me b4 u left the house that someone was going to drive u guys. She responded saying, to be sincere, they had plans seeing the guy at the bus stop to discuss loan, but she decided to have the guy drive them since he knows the hospital and since he is a man. I was like fine, but when u came to meet me, I thought u were supposed to tell me who was in the car, instead u walked off, she said actually I forgot, that it was the moment that u pressed the horn that I realized I was suppose to ask u if it was ok for segun to drive us. Oh well, they say communication is key in marriages, I will not say she was lying, thought I know something dont add up, so I moved on.

But the damn thing that really got me worried was that, few days to that very day, I noticed her being worried and soliloquizing, asked her what the problem is, claimed that its the money she lent last from the segun guy which she has not been able to pay is what is worrying her, that the dude has been askeing her for the money since it has elapsed the paying time. With that alone, it gave me a worrying thought that, it was the same guy that I ended up seeing on code @ d filling station driving my family off.

Nlanders, sorry for the long epistle, if I dont explain well, you guys wont understand in details, for the married guys and ladies, whats your take on this issue? Does something really isnt adding up?

Thanks!
what a pity bro.. your wife using loan as an excuse to cheat. God forbid.. your marriage has trust issues already.. prayers that's, all.. cos it might become worse..
Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by kelzgie: 7:26pm On Oct 01, 2017
aiyele200:

To be sincere, i invested so much money in both of her businesses, the problem is that she does not know how to manage funds, very wasteful and uncountable for her spendings, and yet does not bring anything to the table in the family. I pay full rent, school fees, feeding and all. Thats why I even got worried after all investment, she is still lending money.
Chai. God please deliver very us from evil wives o.. bro you probably did not pray well Befr getting married....bro.. just tell your wife to imagine you in another woman's car. ..how's she Gona feel.. mehn.. sorry about that o.. it's just so bad..
Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by kelzgie: 7:32pm On Oct 01, 2017
PaperLace:
Who is Segun?
Why is your wife so disrespectful and dishonest?
Why did you entrust money to a financially irresponsible woman?
Who introduced the other to Segun? Your wife or her sister?

Have this in mind:
1. Segun that had the guts to drive another man's wife and kids, wouldn't hesitate to sleep with her.
2. When she went borrowing from Segun (without your consent), you lost a good percentage of your respect before Segun.
2b. The moment she drove off with Segun,you lost whatever was left of your respect in (2a).
2c. If Segun had any single fear, he would come down from that car to greet you! Even if it's fake!
2d. Segun is now feeling important. Don't try that nonsense of letting such slide in the name of modern husband.
3. Get back some of your respect by ensuring she severes further ties with Segun. If she continues talking with Segun after all that happened. Segun will crown you President of dormant husbands.

When you start hiding things from your spouse, cheating is very close by. Transparency in marriage activates your conscience, making it difficult for you to do things you won't be proud of.

I wouldn't trust such a wife. Talk to her.

She may not be cheating yet, but the road to adultery is paved with good intentions. smiley
This is the summary of it all... I wish he would follow this...

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by loshybab(m): 11:16pm On Oct 01, 2017
potent5:
May we never fall victim to cheating women /wives. Amen.
seriously !
marriage and allied issues just weak mecheesy
Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by loshybab(m): 11:28pm On Oct 01, 2017
Icekeeng:

Lord have mercy on me.
Mr OP I'm going tell you a little bit about my past;
I use to have an affair with a married woman. it all started when she'd come borrowing money from me which she regularly paid back. it continued for sometime and we were communicating more freely and frequently.
it got to a stage where I made advances to her cause I felt she was letting me in or should I say giving me the green light.
She sometimes didn't need to repay the loans cause well, you know we were sorting it out elsewhere.
She one day suggested to bring her kid along to my apartment so no one would suspect or notice what was actually going on.
I'm not asking you to use this as a yardstick but you've gotta wise up because when a married woman starts borrowing especially from men;
1. She shares with him some marital *space*
2 He begins to lose respect for the husband, having that feeling he may not be financially capable
i pray God help you.
I appreciate your sincerity about sharing an episode of your past,but truth be told,you've actually contributed to the spoilt world.

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by loshybab(m): 8:03am On Oct 02, 2017
EgunMogaji:

OP, this is totally your fault. You did not set out ground rules in your relationship. People will treat you as you allow them to treat you.

I trust my Wife, Hajjia Kudirat Ibadi Aran Iya Silifatu Anike, she will not try me like that. When her lineage are not stark lunatics grin

You're the man and the head of the household. You are to set the tone on acceptable and unacceptables.

A man is in your wifes car driving your wife and kids. A man is providing loan to your Wife. Bet why?
why do I have this feeling that you're an Oyo state man,particularly Ibadan, with that 2nd paragraph cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 02, 2017
loshybab:

why do I have this feeling that you're an Oyo state man,particularly Ibadan, with that 2nd paragraph cheesy

Ibadan mesi ogo, ibi ole gbe njare onihun.
Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by loshybab(m): 12:22pm On Oct 02, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Ibadan mesi ogo, ibi ole gbe njare onihun.
omo Ibadan, won o kin soro da mocheesy F'awo r'aja gbogbo

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by loshybab(m): 12:51pm On Oct 02, 2017
cymontempler:
If I were Op,

I will conduct a DNA test on kids. Segun may be the father of the kids. For her to be soliloquizing could be a sign of confusion, troubled and desperate thoughts followed by action.

On one hand, she may be building house secretly. On the other hand, she may be fcuuking Segun both with knowledge of her sister.

You need to monitor her closely. If she uses WhatsApp message me I will tell you how to read all her messages directly on your phone.

I hate cheating & ungrateful women.

Ajokebelle what do you reckon?
How does 1 do that @ read someone's else's whatsapp msgs on my phone?
Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by cymontempler: 12:59pm On Oct 02, 2017
Loshyhab.

You will download an app on your phone.
Open the app once downloaded.. Follow the instructions and then you will need to scan the code of the other person with your phone.

Hope you are not hypertensive?

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by omoskenso(m): 2:41pm On Oct 03, 2017
cymontempler:
Loshyhab.

Open the app once downloaded.. Follow the instructions and then you will need to scan the code of the other person with your phone.

It's called whatscan....
But Op, shey u nor dey hypertensive ooo, I nor want ur blood 4 my head abi. Bcox u fit shit die 4 body if anything fishy

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by cymontempler: 3:05pm On Oct 03, 2017
Omokenso.

That's what it is... Whatscan. Just want to make sure he is not hypertensive before I reveal the app.

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by loshybab(m): 10:05pm On Oct 06, 2017
cymontempler:
Loshyhab.

I'm not even married, and I'm not hypertensive.
Thanks!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo / Getting Married To Your Age mate / How Many Men Still Do This In Nigeria ? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.