Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,343 members, 7,891,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:34 PM

Duncan Mighty, if u love ur mother drop ur comment after reading... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Duncan Mighty, if u love ur mother drop ur comment after reading... (464 Views)

Duncan Mighty “maku” Ft Busta Pop (MUSIC) / Video: Duncan Mighty Eldest Sister Was Caught Steeling At A Shop / Biafra News,about Nnamdi Kanu-read And Drop Ur Comment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Duncan Mighty, if u love ur mother drop ur comment after reading... by 9jasub: 10:43am On Sep 24, 2017
[img][/img]
The Port Harcourt first son" Duncan Mighty "has few words for men that value their wives more than their mothers.

He posted a picture on his Instagram page showing two ladies at the back of a bus filled with cassava supposedly coming from the farm.

He believes that after all the mother has gone through for her child, the wife should be secondary to the man. He appreciated his mother for the nine month she carried me for good 9months

In his post, he cursed men that don't 'honour' their mothers. Read below;

"After all this suffer make pikin see food chop and pay school fees ,the idiot will bring in one slay queen and forget his mother's effort,,, u still made it yet u driving car while she still treks to the market........ Woe unto any man who values his gf/wife more than his mother ..... My mother my everything. #duncanmighty
#9jasub.com.ng

Read gist
The Port Harcourt first son" Duncan Mighty "has few words for men that value their wives more than their mothers.

He posted a picture on his Instagram page showing two ladies at the back of a bus filled with cassava supposedly coming from the farm.

He believes that after all the mother has gone through for her child, the wife should be secondary to the man. He appreciated his mother for the nine month she carried me for good 9months
[img][/img]
In his post, he cursed men that don't 'honour' their mothers. Read below;

"After all this suffer make pikin see food chop and pay school fees ,the idiot will bring in one slay queen and forget his mother's effort,,, u still made it yet u driving car while she still treks to the market........ Woe unto any man who values his gf/wife more than his mother ..... My mother my everything. #duncanmighty
#9jasub.com.ng

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Latest Data Plans And Their Subscription Codes For This Year / Big Brother Naija 2018 Auditions Begin, Winner To Get N45m / A Nairalander Escaped Death Today In An Accident That Killed Driver And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.