Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,672 members, 7,962,174 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 04:27 AM

Counter Thread On "Why I Lagos State" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Counter Thread On "Why I Lagos State" (562 Views)

"Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version / Counter Thread: What Can We Ladies Offer Men In A Relationship Apart From Sex? / A COUNTER Thread To Homosexuality Being Unnatural By Mhizblss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Counter Thread On "Why I Lagos State" by Alao046(m): 3:31pm On Sep 24, 2017
Sometimes last week, someone posted something on 5 reasons why he loved lagos state, this is the thread: https://www.nairaland.com/4065564/5-reasons-why-love-lagos
I want to now tell everyone that not only Lagos state can be boosted of, but i can also boost of my state.
FIVE REASONS WHY I LOVE ANAMBRA STATE.
1. Anambra state is the home of all terrorist, be it IPOB, MASSOB e.t.c.
2. Anambra state is home for all criminals, be it robbers, drug dealers, piracy, producing of all fake products, just to mention a few. Also Anambra state is part of the five states that has the highest number of prisoners in Nigeria.
3. Anambra state is one of the five south eastern state which their girls possesses beards, mustache, teddy, hairs in the chest, bar heads and yam leg.
4. Anambra state also has the highest number of prostitutes in Nigeria.
5. Anambra state citizens have so far been involved in developing a lot of countries, e.g U.A.E, Malaysia, India, China, Indonesia, just to mention few.
These are some of the beautiful features on Anambra state.
GOD BLESS THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF #BIAFRA.
OYA #AFONJA's come and start haging.

(1) (Reply)

‘can I Pay In Kind’: Married Lady Offers Sex For $210 Debt / "Public Display Of Affection Is A Pillar Of Marriage" / Self-acclaimed Christ Sleeps With His Teenage Church Members Arrested By NSCDC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.