Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,918 members, 7,890,037 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:09 AM

Start Making Money Building Websites - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Start Making Money Building Websites (545 Views)

To Start Making Over 50,000 Importing / 200 Ebooks For Making Money Black Hat And White Hat Methods / Start Making Profit Providing Internet Connectivity With A Gprs Enabled Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start Making Money Building Websites by whizkid311(m): 1:49am On Mar 04, 2010
WHAT IS IN IT FOR ME?
This is a big opportunity for you to learn a whole lot in the comfort of your home for little or nothing!
Imagine learning how to build a professional website from the comfort of your home in just 5 days! Well that's so true, all you need is this 3 in 1 package that i offer. It is a computer based video tutorial on all web building techniques. It teaches you all you need to know about web development and how you can start you web site building business in less than 2 weeks! This powerful video stimulation has many advantages over going for the course somewhere, at times what you get is not enough to get you started let alone write a professional examination on web design and pass. Imagine the fact that it has the flexibility of you pausing the video, rewinding, and replaying it at your leisure, you can't get this benefit anywhere else so i advise that you get this vital tool because i know it will change your life.
WHY MUST I GET IT?
Some young graduates are going about seeking for employment when what they should be doing is building their portfolios. Do you even know that you can make as much as 60,000 naira by building a website? It is very feasible all it takes is a touch of style and professionalism. Without much ado, this package is only available in limited quantity, so hurry while stock lasts. The aim is to empower young Nigerian who are desirous of a great future. It is not too cheap and not too expensive, it goes for only 4,000 naira. Need i tell you that the video is over 36 hours of play! So it is a comprehensive package.
HOW DO I GET IT?
Since there is the prevalance of fraudsters on the internet, i will advise you to always keep your money where your mouth is so that you dont get swindled of your hard earned cash. That's by the way, for those within lagos we can make arrangement to meet at any location of your choice. But for those outside lagos i guess it is only a matter of trust but be guaranteed that if you make the order i'll get it delivered to you at an extra cost depending on your location.

You can contact me on the following number:08067268586; email:pilman311@yahoo.co.uk. for more details.
To your success,
whizkid311

(1) (Reply)

Hitv For Sale / Urgent Help Pls For Laptop Latitude D600 / Brand New Hp Mini Laptop 50k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.