Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,511 members, 7,904,995 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 11:48 PM

Does Been A Rich (porsh) Lady Guarantee Cleanliness?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Been A Rich (porsh) Lady Guarantee Cleanliness?? (2232 Views)

Pls Does Been A Girl Means Been Disabled / Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. / 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Been A Rich (porsh) Lady Guarantee Cleanliness?? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 24, 2017
TrapHedges:

Toto side was exactly my view
Girl wey dirty, dirty. If a girl can't clean a home or wash her clothes 'cause washing machine is bad, what makes you think she bathes well too or even take her time to wash her undies?. grin
Re: Does Been A Rich (porsh) Lady Guarantee Cleanliness?? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 24, 2017
Hygiene is an individual thing.
Re: Does Been A Rich (porsh) Lady Guarantee Cleanliness?? by Safiaa(f): 7:35pm On Sep 24, 2017
No correlation whatsoever. Being hygienic is correlated to your upbringing and personality not your bank account.
Re: Does Been A Rich (porsh) Lady Guarantee Cleanliness?? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 24, 2017
selflessposhheart:

I disagree they are spoilt and dey appear dirty having access to a good life and still not willing to look good is just being spoilt

I said they're dirty and you're saying you disagree they're spoilt. Are they the only spoilt people living?, and are there no spoilt people who're hygiene conscious?. grin
Re: Does Been A Rich (porsh) Lady Guarantee Cleanliness?? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 24, 2017
kimbraa:
I said they're dirty and you're saying you disagree they're spoilt. Are they the only spoilt people living?, and are there no spoilt people who're hygiene conscious?. grin

Lol cheesy I'm just pulling your legs
Re: Does Been A Rich (porsh) Lady Guarantee Cleanliness?? by TrapHedges(m): 7:42pm On Sep 24, 2017
kimbraa:
Girl wey dirty, dirty. If a girl can't clean a home or wash her clothes 'cause washing machine is bad, what makes you think she bathes well too or even take her time to wash her undies?. grin

lol you've said it all jhor.. fish smell!! sad
Re: Does Been A Rich (porsh) Lady Guarantee Cleanliness?? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 24, 2017
Re: Does Been A Rich (porsh) Lady Guarantee Cleanliness?? by TrapHedges(m): 7:44pm On Sep 24, 2017
Lalas247:

Don't let those Instagram slay queens deceive you o grin some won't bathe before posting vlog

Was at watching one show .. some video chic and her ex was insulting her on camera saying her pusy stinks like rotten yougurt
Lol my weave shifted .. if u see the girl eh .. red bottoms yet u can't even take care of your low below

at bolded.. I done die.. lmfao

lol but true though... these girls shaaa...these girls!!
Re: Does Been A Rich (porsh) Lady Guarantee Cleanliness?? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 24, 2017
selflessposhheart:

Lol cheesy I'm just pulling your legs
I guess you succeeded. grin
Re: Does Been A Rich (porsh) Lady Guarantee Cleanliness?? by Lalas247(f): 7:49pm On Sep 24, 2017
TrapHedges:

I'm telling you .. all that gloss sometimes it's what's underneath .. some will do weave the hair underneath the weave hasn't seen water in months or fresh hair ....
Re: Does Been A Rich (porsh) Lady Guarantee Cleanliness?? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 24, 2017
TrapHedges:

lol you've said it all jhor.. fish smell!! sad
I still don't understand why any girl would be walking about with fish smell when she could perceive smell emanating from her body.
Re: Does Been A Rich (porsh) Lady Guarantee Cleanliness?? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 24, 2017
kimbraa:
I guess you succeeded. grin

cheesy
Re: Does Been A Rich (porsh) Lady Guarantee Cleanliness?? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 24, 2017
TrapHedges:
what's good guys.. been a while on here though, so I was having this lil argument with my squad, it was lit though.. some said been a rich ( porsh) lady guarantees cleanliness , 80% of average or poor girls are dirty or almost dirty lol. errm okay what's your opinion.. over ta you guys..

it actually guarantees the opposite. Why should she wash her underwear when she can pay someone to wash it for her, especially those that are born into money and overpampered.
Re: Does Been A Rich (porsh) Lady Guarantee Cleanliness?? by adajoe555: 7:56pm On Sep 24, 2017
you can be rich but it doesn't guarantee cleanliness, if you are not taking care of yourself
Re: Does Been A Rich (porsh) Lady Guarantee Cleanliness?? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 24, 2017
TrapHedges:

Rotten youghurt?

Lmfao...

Re: Does Been A Rich (porsh) Lady Guarantee Cleanliness?? by IamSINZ(m): 8:12pm On Sep 24, 2017
tongue

Re: Does Been A Rich (porsh) Lady Guarantee Cleanliness?? by TrapHedges(m): 8:30pm On Sep 24, 2017
comradespade:

Rotten youghurt?
Lmfao...
lol boss of life !!
Re: Does Been A Rich (porsh) Lady Guarantee Cleanliness?? by TrapHedges(m): 8:32pm On Sep 24, 2017
Lalas247:

I'm telling you .. all that gloss sometimes it's what's underneath .. some will do weave the hair underneath the weave hasn't seen water in months or fresh hair ....

lmfao.. finishing.. I tell ya.. and they form too
Re: Does Been A Rich (porsh) Lady Guarantee Cleanliness?? by TrapHedges(m): 8:33pm On Sep 24, 2017
kimbraa:
I still don't understand why any girl would be walking about with fish smell when she could perceive smell emanating from her body.

lmfao.. Jesus Benny please ion wanna throw up lol.
Re: Does Been A Rich (porsh) Lady Guarantee Cleanliness?? by TrapHedges(m): 8:34pm On Sep 24, 2017
IamSINZ:
tongue
lol
so wetin u talk??
Re: Does Been A Rich (porsh) Lady Guarantee Cleanliness?? by IamSINZ(m): 8:37pm On Sep 24, 2017
TrapHedges:

lol
so wetin u talk??

Me no speak no English sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Been A Rich (porsh) Lady Guarantee Cleanliness?? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 24, 2017
TrapHedges:

lol boss of life !!

EGBON, How u doing? grin
Re: Does Been A Rich (porsh) Lady Guarantee Cleanliness?? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 24, 2017
TrapHedges:

lmfao.. Jesus Benny please ion wanna throw up lol.
Please, don't throw up. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Been A Rich (porsh) Lady Guarantee Cleanliness?? by dollytino4real(f): 9:45pm On Sep 24, 2017
TrapHedges:

Toto side was exactly my view
dat side get to do with the kind of clean mother she has when glowing up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Been A Rich (porsh) Lady Guarantee Cleanliness?? by TrapHedges(m): 10:57pm On Sep 24, 2017
comradespade:

EGBON, How u doing? grin
u dey mad grin
Re: Does Been A Rich (porsh) Lady Guarantee Cleanliness?? by makydebbie(f): 12:31am On Sep 25, 2017
kimbraa:
When the person is used to the smell nko? grin

1 Like

Re: Does Been A Rich (porsh) Lady Guarantee Cleanliness?? by makydebbie(f): 12:32am On Sep 25, 2017
selflessposhheart:

Well all I know is a rich lady has access to beautiful things of life which appears clean

She has access to a good body cream
She has access to a good hair do
She has access to good body bath soaps
She has access to nice perfumes
She has access to clean water
She has access to exotic wears
She has access to beautiful materials
She has access and time for all this girly thingy

Why do you think hoes are neater and look good than average ladies? They get access to all this things average girls don't

Like our brother joker sang OWO LON FIN DO SOMETHING

money runs the world
Money plays no role in personal hygiene. If you're dirty, you're dirty.
Re: Does Been A Rich (porsh) Lady Guarantee Cleanliness?? by Nobody: 5:23am On Sep 25, 2017
TrapHedges:

u dey mad grin

.person no fit greet you again? undecided
Re: Does Been A Rich (porsh) Lady Guarantee Cleanliness?? by HMZi: 9:20am On Sep 25, 2017
All boiis down to **sense**
Re: Does Been A Rich (porsh) Lady Guarantee Cleanliness?? by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 25, 2017
I'm an average lady but very neat, am a clean freak in short, cos I freak out when someone is dirty around me, I will either help you clean it or shout at you.

So its an individual something, I have stayed with rich girls that are very lazy to even clean their surrounding and their self, they hardly wash their clothes, wear it the next day and spray it perfume, they prefer buying new clothes than washing the ones they have. their personal hygiene is not even important to them.
Re: Does Been A Rich (porsh) Lady Guarantee Cleanliness?? by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 25, 2017
makydebbie:
Money plays no role in personal hygiene. If you're dirty, you're dirty.

Yes ma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Been A Rich (porsh) Lady Guarantee Cleanliness?? by Kimcutie: 5:49pm On Sep 25, 2017
dollytino4real:
riches brings cleaningliness because maids are available to do d chores but to!to side no follow sha
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

After Four Years And Betrayer, She Wants To Come Back.... / Woman Exposes Her Cheating Boyfriend By Sending Daughter To Seduce Him (video) / DHL Africa Refers To A Nigerian Lady On Twitter As 'amala'. She Reacts (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.