Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,876 members, 7,876,331 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:59 PM

Scammers On Nairaland.....beware!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Scammers On Nairaland.....beware!! (1071 Views)

Please Beware Of This Number, They Are Ritualists And Scammers / How Scammers Bypass Your One Time Password Protect / Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scammers On Nairaland.....beware!! by donwhales38(m): 7:39pm On Sep 24, 2017
Nairaland forum has been a place where young Nigerians come to get news, catch fun and network! unfortunately, some unscrupulous agents come here to scam people of their hard earned cash- this happened to me today in form of a data reseller (Truecaller name: Osimiri, 08037222518). this bad eggs makes people lose trust in other online marketers hustling and trying to make ends meet.

for the scammers......always remember 99days for the thief, 1 day for the owner!

lalasticlala
Re: Scammers On Nairaland.....beware!! by MarkWayne89: 12:00pm On Sep 25, 2017
I'm really sorry to hear about such issues! Take care!
Re: Scammers On Nairaland.....beware!! by madgoat(m): 12:24pm On Sep 25, 2017
donwhales38:
Nairaland forum has been a place where young Nigerians come to get news, catch fun and network! unfortunately, some unscrupulous agents come here to scam people of their hard earned cash- this happened to me today in form of a data reseller (Truecaller name: Osimiri, 08037222518). this bad eggs makes people lose trust in other online marketers hustling and trying to make ends meet.

for the scammers......always remember 99days for the thief, 1 day for the owner!

lalasticlala

Honestly when i hear things like this i dont pity the victims. Most times it is greed that makes people fall victim of scam. I am sure you wanted to buy huge amount of data for very small amount of money and hence you got scammed. Serves you right if thats the case. I wonder why people cannot just buy data from their network, afterall there are options for different cheap data from the networks.
Re: Scammers On Nairaland.....beware!! by jesse8048(m): 12:47pm On Sep 25, 2017
madgoat:

Honestly when i hear things like this i dont pity the victims. Most times it is greed that makes people fall victim of scam. I am sure you wanted to buy huge amount of data for very small amount of money and hence you got scammed. Serves you right if thats the case. I wonder why people cannot just buy data from their network, afterall there are options for different cheap data from the networks.

Bro chill, sometimes it's not really about the huge data....
Re: Scammers On Nairaland.....beware!! by donwhales38(m): 4:41pm On Sep 25, 2017
madgoat:

Not really the case. SME data is a bit cheaper than the cost from the networks. I had a guy on Nairaland.com I used to buy data from before he stopped selling. He was so trust worthy that I could even send him money first before I called to make my request. Decided to see if I could get someone like that here again but was rather scammed. It's not always greed my brother.
Re: Scammers On Nairaland.....beware!! by sorextee(m): 4:49pm On Sep 25, 2017
Sometimes, its not always about the huge data. Was also scammed severally here. All in d name of helping someone's hustle. My company pays for my data ND caling power. Sometimes, its just helping out, since I found out most resellers are students trying to fend for themselves. But at d end of d day, most pple get scammed here. Just as d op said, MAKING PPLE NOT EVEN TRUST THE REAL ONES AGAIN.

madgoat:

Re: Scammers On Nairaland.....beware!! by Originality007: 7:00pm On Sep 25, 2017
there is a guy his username is benjeeade but he has deactivate is acc now. A student of Ede Polytechnic. His bank detail is Adeagbo Benjamin Opeyemi, Gtb bank. this are his fone number but it is switch off 0814 813 3368 +234 806 866 8891. he duped a friend of mine 30k and one other guy called Caleb here on NL 20k. he promise to to help him to order for Leego phone and collect 30k from him. till now the guy is no where to b found. all his fone contact is switch off. pls beware of him. don't transact any biz with him.....soon he will caught
Re: Scammers On Nairaland.....beware!! by shiftback: 7:05pm On Sep 25, 2017
The honest business people on this platform are the ones bearing the consequences of the actions of this thieves.
Re: Scammers On Nairaland.....beware!! by sorextee(m): 7:10pm On Sep 25, 2017
I swear, ND its very painful.. I know one day one day, nemesis will catch up to them.. This is why I SOMETIMES support jungle justice..

shiftback:
The honest business people on this platform are the ones bearing the consequences of the actions of this thieves.
Re: Scammers On Nairaland.....beware!! by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 25, 2017
madgoat:

Mr I too know. We've still got honest guys hustling and earning their living through data reselling.
Re: Scammers On Nairaland.....beware!! by GrandMufti: 8:09pm On Sep 25, 2017
Benstino:

Mr I too know. We've still got honest guys hustling and earning their living through data reselling.

A look at his moniker says it all. Smh
Re: Scammers On Nairaland.....beware!! by GrandMufti: 8:10pm On Sep 25, 2017
Originality007:
there is a guy his username is benjeeade but he has deactivate is acc now. A student of Ede Polytechnic. His bank detail is Adeagbo Benjamin Opeyemi, Gtb bank. this are his fone number but it is switch off 0814 813 3368 +234 806 866 8891. he duped a friend of mine 30k and one other guy called Caleb here on NL 20k. he promise to to help him to order for Leego phone and collect 30k from him. till now the guy is no where to b found. all his fone contact is switch off. pls beware of him. don't transact any biz with him.....soon he will caught

Wait... I remembered that story. So the guy deactivated his account?
Re: Scammers On Nairaland.....beware!! by Originality007: 8:12pm On Sep 25, 2017
GrandMufti:

Wait... I remembered that story. So the guy deactivated his account?

yes he has...That guy is a crook, but he will soon be caught
Re: Scammers On Nairaland.....beware!! by GrandMufti: 8:14pm On Sep 25, 2017
Originality007:

yes he has...That guy is a crook

Na wa... on top how much? Smh!

(1) (Reply)

CHECKOUT Leagoo S8 Review, Specifications, Price And Phone Details / Tecno Camon CX Pro Discussion Thread / Samsung Galaxy A8 Star (A9 Star) Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.