Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:51 AM

How To Know If Your Bank Is Financially Sound - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Know If Your Bank Is Financially Sound (16864 Views)

POS For Business: How Stringent Is Your Bank's Conditions? How Else To Get POS? / 5 Signs That You Would Financially Successful / Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Know If Your Bank Is Financially Sound by maisauki: 9:53am On Sep 25, 2017
nice info... but where do we get all those ratios from if its from those banks, jus forget it cos they would hav doctored it
Re: How To Know If Your Bank Is Financially Sound by napoleon77(m): 9:58am On Sep 25, 2017
You sincerely expect a customer who has less than N100k in his or her account or isn't knowledgeable about financial ratios to carry out such analysis?
Re: How To Know If Your Bank Is Financially Sound by just2endowed: 10:03am On Sep 25, 2017
hmmmmm
Re: How To Know If Your Bank Is Financially Sound by IVORY2009(m): 10:14am On Sep 25, 2017
[b][/b]i
babyfaceafrica:
The only banks I trust in naija is first,gtb,access,zenith and uba

Union nkor big, strong and reliable

1 Like

Re: How To Know If Your Bank Is Financially Sound by Jacktheripper: 10:19am On Sep 25, 2017
Wetin concern me and bank bitcoins ti take over click like if you are team bitcoin
Re: How To Know If Your Bank Is Financially Sound by solace2013: 10:48am On Sep 25, 2017
nairavsdollars:
No bank is financially sound in Nigeria no thanks to Buhari’s thoughtless TSA
Lol.... Nigeria would have been long forgotten if not for TSA Bros. Are you saying that the country would have survived recession with the GEJ'S/Diezani Madueke's kind of looting? No.

1 Like

Re: How To Know If Your Bank Is Financially Sound by syncACE(m): 10:58am On Sep 25, 2017
nairavsdollars:
whats this one saying...
Am sure you'll blame buhari for the death of you grandmom

1 Like

Re: How To Know If Your Bank Is Financially Sound by peculiar32(f): 9:27am On Sep 26, 2017
nairavsdollars:
Actually it was Goodluck Jonathan that started TSA

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Get Sponsorship Deals For Your Events And Projects / 16 Transaction Types Exempted From CBN’s Cybersecurity Levy / Can I Sell My House To Invest In Business ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.