Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,944 members, 7,919,058 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 08:29 PM

Don Jazzy Is Important Not Impotent-Queen Dina Reacts To Rumour - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Is Important Not Impotent-Queen Dina Reacts To Rumour (912 Views)

Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses / Don Jazzy's Mother: "Show The World Your Are Not Impotent" / Onyeka Nwelue: "Don Jazzy Is Broke, He Is A Tenant". Don Jazzy Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy Is Important Not Impotent-Queen Dina Reacts To Rumour by RationalTV1: 2:44am On Sep 25, 2017
The young lady with the name Queen DiNa Ikoma on facebook whom the fake news about her privacy with Don Jazzy got viral. Cries out to the media for misunderstanding his statement yesterday. Thereby promoting fake Information about her and causing outrage to her peaceful life. Just this morning She took to her facebook status to deny the then viral rumour. Bellow she wrote ;
''I wasn't actually refering to his sex life. Maybe Media misunderstood me. I never had sex with him before. We were just friends in social media. So he promised to assist me in my career. We chatted that night letter I wasn't able to chat with him again. I became very eager . So letter I wanted to write ' Don Jazzy is important' but my smart phones autocorrect ,Changed the spelling to something else and therefore causing the media misinterprete my statement.
I have never one day said that we had sex or talked about pregnancy. Please media should stop spreading the rumour about me.''
Screenshoot bellow:

Re: Don Jazzy Is Important Not Impotent-Queen Dina Reacts To Rumour by kinkonp: 2:53am On Sep 25, 2017
Re: Don Jazzy Is Important Not Impotent-Queen Dina Reacts To Rumour by abelprice(m): 3:46am On Sep 25, 2017
Attention seekers... undecided....
Re: Don Jazzy Is Important Not Impotent-Queen Dina Reacts To Rumour by DanielsParker(m): 4:34am On Sep 25, 2017
okay, we've heard..
Re: Don Jazzy Is Important Not Impotent-Queen Dina Reacts To Rumour by shakswealth(m): 4:44am On Sep 25, 2017
LWKMD grin grin, How can IOS/Android autocorrect change an English word to another English word Please cook up another trash. Better change ur chinko phone to something better... or should I change it 4 u?

TMMT
Re: Don Jazzy Is Important Not Impotent-Queen Dina Reacts To Rumour by Florblu(f): 5:47am On Sep 25, 2017
She only gave us an hint.
But Don can't be impotent and still be hitting on Linda.

With Linda no secret
Re: Don Jazzy Is Important Not Impotent-Queen Dina Reacts To Rumour by smardray(m): 6:05am On Sep 25, 2017
so u want to tell me u don't know posts can be edited

. wait

lie anoda lie
Re: Don Jazzy Is Important Not Impotent-Queen Dina Reacts To Rumour by mofeoluwadassah: 6:17am On Sep 25, 2017
hmmmm....

Re: Don Jazzy Is Important Not Impotent-Queen Dina Reacts To Rumour by Nobody: 6:29am On Sep 25, 2017
do you realize you are dealing with Nigerians not stupidese

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Is Important Not Impotent-Queen Dina Reacts To Rumour by Sharplakezy(m): 6:42am On Sep 25, 2017
Re: Don Jazzy Is Important Not Impotent-Queen Dina Reacts To Rumour by Tamarapetty(f): 7:46am On Sep 25, 2017
grin important impotent cheesy
Re: Don Jazzy Is Important Not Impotent-Queen Dina Reacts To Rumour by kinkonp: 9:23am On Sep 25, 2017
Cc: Lalasticalala

(1) (Reply)

Ebuka Looking Hot On A Fresh Hot Pose For Throwback Thursday (pics) / After Piercing His Nipple Tinsel Star Gbenro Ajibade Braid His Hair, Pierce Nose / PHOTOS: Wizkid Honoured With A Chieftancy Title In Uganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.