Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,999 members, 7,873,215 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:03 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Just Realised Life Is Sweet - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Just Realised Life Is Sweet (695 Views)

Is Nnamdi Kanu Just A Noise Maker Or A Well-calculated Planner? [MUST READ] / Kanu Just Wasting His Time And Tax Payers Money. / Nnamdi Kanu Just Confirmed He Won't Be Coming Back To Nigeria Anytime Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Just Realised Life Is Sweet by KingOfAmebo(m): 8:00am On Sep 25, 2017
The big mouthed drunken master, Nnamdi Kanu has abandoned his ship leaving his foot soldiers and e-worriors totally confused.

My fellow IPOB brothers, what exactly is your problem? why are you disturbing the peace of the house?

Have you forgotten that a child that doesn't want his mother to sleep will also not find sleep? i feel your pain i salute your courage but
do you think you are the only one pained by how things are in this country presently? i salute your courage but you are now beginning to look and sound stup1d.

Ranting here and there and disturbing the already disturbed national peace. We went through recession together or do you think the recession is only meant for the igbos? every tribe in Nigeria both young and old feel pained and live in poverty...so, don't disturb our peace like you are the only one suffering.

You talk about burning down Nigeria and you think the Nigerian Army will just fold their hands and watch you burn it down...you berra take time.

Is it that your head is too flat that it prevents your brain from functioning well? no wonder your sisters carry yam on their legs upandan...in fact, instead of growing hair on their armpit it chooses to grow on their face, 9 out of 10 Igbo girls carry shaving sticks in their purse...they shave their mustache every 2 hours.

Yeah, you feel like yarbbing me back abi? relax, let me help you. We are Afonja, we are skull miners, some of us have tribal marks on our face like it was carved with a broken bottle, our boys are pros in yahoo yahoo and our girls are dirty oloshos, 9 out of 10 Afonja girls have stretch marks...happy now!

We the Igbos and Yorubas will yarb ourselves and laugh over it but let a foreigner try it against us and watch us join forces to attack them...ask the Kenyans and South Africans how we came for them on social media. This is the beauty of being brothers, this is the beauty of diversity, this is why we are Nigerians.

Your problem is not Nigeria and splitting will not help you, your problem is your leaders...you need to start holding them responsible for your woes. To give you a clearer picture only recent i saw a photo shoot of all major tradition rulers visit to aso rock and was shocked when that slowpoke, the Obi of Onitsha stood up for that visibly unrepentant disrespectful abba kyari, while the Oni of Ife and Emir of Sokoto took their sits with boldness and charisma, The Obi of stup1d1ty cant even represent his people in a common photo shoot...this is called inferiority complex and your leaders spray it as perfume on their body everywhere they go.

Now you support Nnamdi Kanu to lead you, how funny and dumb? how could a sane human being want a mentally unstable man to lead him? A bigger f00l is the f00l that allows a f00l to lead him.

How could you let a man that left his pregnant wife in UK only to come to lodge with a prostitute in Lagos prio to his arrest to lead you?

How could you allow a man that dresses like a clown and speaks like a f00l to lead you?

How could you allow a man that left Nigeria and spent his adult life in UK collecting UK breeze and eating Oyinbo food to come and lead you to death?

it would have been much better if you allow a young man that spent his life in your land to lead you, a man with verifiable history...it is an insult on your collective senses that a man as Nnamdi Kanu would be claiming to be your leader...what an insult?

Nnamdi Kanu is frustrated he is not getting his scamming wishes and doesn't want to die alone so he wants jobless Emeka and dumb Chuckwudi to die with him.

You are right we live in a zoo and we have been ruled by zoo experts since 1999, all our "rulers" since 1999 always have something to do with animals, so they treat us as one:

1999-2007: Olusegun Obasanjo : Owns a poultry in Ota, Ogun State before he became president in 1999...No wonder he sees us like chickens.
2007-2010: Late Umaru Musa Yar'Adua, Is a Fulani man from Kastina and worked at Sambo Farms Ltd in Funtua...had an experience with animals.
2010-2015: Goodluck Jonathan, actually has a PHD in zoology from the University of Port Harcourt...no surprises he treated us like animals.
2015- : Muhammadu Buhari, Is a Fulani man from Kastina and cattle rearer in Daura...Little wonder he sees us as cows.

So, my brothers, lets work together in peace and continue to contribute to the growth of this country, we have come a long way no backing out now...some of us are doing well in their various businesses all across the country and things will only get better, Rome was not built in a day.

Ndigbo needs a strong, intelligent and charismatic leader and not the bunch of ass-licking pot-belly corrupt imbeciles roaming about like leaders, most especially that white bearded albino that walks like his scrotum was filled with cement during his time in detention.

I am proudly Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Just Realised Life Is Sweet by sarrki(m): 8:02am On Sep 25, 2017
Its too late

The wrath of the law he must face
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Just Realised Life Is Sweet by inscreAF: 8:18am On Sep 25, 2017
The fact that we can't have an intellectual outlook on most matters without bringing in tribal insults is just shameful, you talking like there are no Yoruba girls with thick moustaches, you internet fvcks are too fvcking stupid to progress.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Just Realised Life Is Sweet by Horlufemi(m): 8:21am On Sep 25, 2017
You don't have to insult anyone or yourself.

The problem isn't even leaders it's with the people. You and I, our culture, our thinking. Nigeria can work if we love ourselves and do what is right and hate what is bad. Righteousness is what this country needs. Not restructuring not secession but righteousness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-4V3HR696k
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Just Realised Life Is Sweet by ruggedized1: 8:26am On Sep 25, 2017
I don't care about all the stuff you have written because I am not interested in Ipob/Massob but one thing. Where's the picture/video where the revered Obi of Ontisha stood up for Abba Kyari?

Do you know that the Obi of Onitsha dynasty is over 800yrs and among the 3 most respected stools in Nigeria.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Just Realised Life Is Sweet by FTrebirth(m): 8:32am On Sep 25, 2017
gotze1, the undignified, brainless zombie of nairaland...here's another ipod thread to wwank on and gain some relevance.

don't thank me yet. wink
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Just Realised Life Is Sweet by OjukwuWarBird: 8:35am On Sep 25, 2017
I wonder if Nigerians are insane

Nigerians are quick to say the Biafrans bring bad names to Nigeria but this same Nigerians are ready to kill to ensure that Biafrans don't secede.

A true Christian ethnic group can never

1) force or beg a Muslim ethnic group to share the same country with them.

2) depend on the resources of a Muslim ethnic group for survival.

Why can't we.?

Because we know that our God aka Yahweh is always there for us.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Just Realised Life Is Sweet by DaudaAbu(m): 8:50am On Sep 25, 2017
People dont know what freedom is until they loose it.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Just Realised Life Is Sweet by kasheemawo(m): 9:29am On Sep 25, 2017
BSS will come after OP

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Just Realised Life Is Sweet by KanuIsCursed: 10:07am On Sep 25, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:
I wonder if Nigerians are insane

Nigerians are quick to say the Biafrans bring bad names to Nigeria but this same Nigerians are ready to kill to ensure that Biafrans don't secede.

A true Christian ethnic group can never

1) force or beg a Muslim ethnic group to share the same country with them.

2) depend on the resources of a Muslim ethnic group for survival.

Why can't we.?

[s]Because we know that our God aka Yahweh is always there for us.[/s]
African with their slave mentality, your Yahweh that is powerless to save you from Python dance,is that one Yahweh?

(1) (Reply)

Please This Question Needs A Mature Answer. / Nnamdi Kanu, What Happened To Biafra Or Death Vow? / Some Facts We Believe You Didn’t Know About Oyo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.