Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,233 members, 7,887,640 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 11:49 AM

Man Shot Dead Near His Residence In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Shot Dead Near His Residence In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos (31189 Views)

Gunmen Shoot A Man In His Face In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) / Armed Robber Killed In Elelewon, Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) / Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shot Dead Near His Residence In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Henrylenovo4363: 10:58am On Sep 25, 2017
So pathetic, rest brooooo
Re: Man Shot Dead Near His Residence In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by ssfWeShss: 11:08am On Sep 25, 2017
Cultist maybe..
Re: Man Shot Dead Near His Residence In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by joenor(m): 11:16am On Sep 25, 2017
Hummm na wah ooo
Re: Man Shot Dead Near His Residence In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by alfanio(m): 11:18am On Sep 25, 2017
He could be IPOB and also a criminal, or it could be he is a cultist or maybe he is a mole in IPOB and was put down upon discovery or maybe or maybe. So his being gun down maybe due to a myriad of reasons. Lets wait for more information.
Re: Man Shot Dead Near His Residence In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Pweetyjuddy(f): 11:40am On Sep 25, 2017
Somebody will jez die and they will attach ipob to it..

This ipob group sef don suffer for Una hand
Re: Man Shot Dead Near His Residence In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by gulfer: 11:40am On Sep 25, 2017
Belonging to any cult or associating with them in Port-Harcourt is death sentence, I can bet this is unconnected with IPOBism, RIP fella lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Man Shot Dead Near His Residence In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by ibro2040: 11:56am On Sep 25, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

Are you now scared of Buhari and his kitchen cabinet ending up before ICC.

I thought you wanted all Biafrans dead.

This news should excite you.

The fear of ICC is the resetting of brains.

Even you don quiet.

Let me contact Tonyebarcanista Madridguy Yyeske Fulanmafia for you

A true Christian ethnic group can never

1) force or beg a Muslim ethnic group to share the same country with them.

2) depend on the resources of a Muslim ethnic group for survival.

Why can't we.?

Because we know that our God aka Yahweh is always there for us.
Just like the way your Yahweh is Standing for southern sudan
Re: Man Shot Dead Near His Residence In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 25, 2017
CaptainG00D:

Really.. so he is not "ipob terrorist" ? undecided

Nairaland adult miscreant now u asking for proof .when u blab here daily and post yrash without proof.

Common sense fall on u, basic edication falll on u
Stop running ur mouth. ......For one to ask for freedom does not mean he is uneducated rather u calling ipob a terrorist group shows how uneducated u are.
Re: Man Shot Dead Near His Residence In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by farouk2much(m): 12:10pm On Sep 25, 2017
The pyton is still dancing abi....?
Re: Man Shot Dead Near His Residence In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 25, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

Are you now scared of Buhari and his kitchen cabinet ending up before ICC.

I thought you wanted all Biafrans dead.

This news should excite you.

The fear of ICC is the resetting of brains.

Even you don quiet.

Let me contact Tonyebarcanista Madridguy Yyeske Fulanmafia for you

A true Christian ethnic group can never

1) force or beg a Muslim ethnic group to share the same country with them.

2) depend on the resources of a Muslim ethnic group for survival.

Why can't we.?

Because we know that our God aka Yahweh is always there for us.
Am not in support of d killing of ipob or anyone but guys sud stop putting ur hope on icc or UN or any international body because dey wi just kill u guys for free, those international bodies won't be of help, if u think am lying ask timaya.
Re: Man Shot Dead Near His Residence In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 25, 2017
bebanky:

See this one o...which mumu ICC?

Bashir of Sudan and all hos atrocities is not in ICC yet and you are talking trash.

Why did the south african govt not arrest him when he went there? Was south africa not a signatory to ICC?
Foolish people....before international comunity will come,them don kill una finish.Nonsense

Don’t mind them

They’re thinking oil is still worth shyte anymore.
Re: Man Shot Dead Near His Residence In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by tranxo(m): 12:37pm On Sep 25, 2017
sarrki:
So anyone shot or maimed is ipob member ?

Even the news said the cause of the death can't be ascertained

Na English dey hard you? Cause of the killing not cause of death.

Is cause of death not obvious from the report? Chai.
Re: Man Shot Dead Near His Residence In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Skain(m): 1:41pm On Sep 25, 2017
ICC International Cricket Council?
Re: Man Shot Dead Near His Residence In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by billyG(m): 2:24pm On Sep 25, 2017
this young wuld hav been among those cursing that buhari wii soon die daily oo!R.I.P
Re: Man Shot Dead Near His Residence In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Sunnywhite33: 3:20pm On Sep 25, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

See fear oooo

So you guys are not happy again over the death of Biafrans

Op pls send it global so that we can push Buhari and his gang closer to ICC

Soviet means if anyone is called a hardcore biafra that is dead means he was shot dead my Nigeria people or army right??
Re: Man Shot Dead Near His Residence In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 25, 2017
Wike is an Ogboni Man.
Rivers State is a shrine
Re: Man Shot Dead Near His Residence In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 27, 2017
charliboy654:

Am not in support of d killing of ipob or anyone but guys sud stop putting ur hope on icc or UN or any international body because dey wi just kill u guys for free, those international bodies won't be of help, if u think am lying ask timaya.

sad reality and they don't know it.

they have no weapons no international support no plan no nothing.

saying they want a war is suicidal for them
Re: Man Shot Dead Near His Residence In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 27, 2017
Evaberry:

sad reality and they don't know it.

they have no weapons no international support no plan no nothing.

saying they want a war is suicidal for them

you asked me a question ("you stay in kenya?"wink, i replied but you didnt text back angry

had me waiting like........

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bullion Van Stuffed With Smuggled Rice, Intercepted In Oyo / Elderly Man Murdered In Zamfara, His Eyes & Other Body Parts Missing (Graphic) / Mad Man Caught Picking Used Sanitary Pads In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.