Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,464 members, 7,891,910 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:23 PM

Introducing Our Monday Motivation Today# Npower - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Introducing Our Monday Motivation Today# Npower (2259 Views)

Monday Motivation – 5 Quotes From Game Of Thrones To Kickstart Your Week / My Congratulatory Message From Npower / Updates On The 2017 Npower Programme. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Introducing Our Monday Motivation Today# Npower by npowerng: 9:26am On Sep 25, 2017
Valerie is our #MondayMotivation today.

She keeps the wheels turning smoothly here at the N-Power Situation Room.

#NPowerNG

2 Likes

Re: Introducing Our Monday Motivation Today# Npower by PrinceFola(m): 11:20am On Sep 25, 2017
Kudos to you guys, you're doing a great job!
Please, this is the last week of September, when should we be expecting the shortlisting or Pre selection list sir/ ma'am
Patiently hoping to be selected!!!

1 Like

Re: Introducing Our Monday Motivation Today# Npower by ariyike25(f): 3:42pm On Sep 25, 2017
the "N-teach" we haven't heard anything pls .
Re: Introducing Our Monday Motivation Today# Npower by npowerng: 4:06pm On Sep 25, 2017
ariyike25:
the "N-teach" we haven't heard anything pls .

Very soon.
Stay connected to our social media channels for news and updates.

1 Like

Re: Introducing Our Monday Motivation Today# Npower by ariyike25(f): 4:15pm On Sep 25, 2017
okay....God bless u thanks.
Re: Introducing Our Monday Motivation Today# Npower by dejt4u(m): 4:41pm On Sep 25, 2017
npowerng:

Very soon.
Stay connected to our social media channels for news and updates.
I sent this to you last week

good evening, please help me to attend to this.
my bro has not been paid a dime since last year December and qualified is on his NPVN portal. the issue with his payment as stated in his portal is "unmatched BVN". he has gone to his bank and rectify it. and the bank (access bank) has confirmed the correction in last month and that they have linked his account with his BVN.

he has mailed Npower on the development but yet nothing has been done. please help.

his details below:
phone no: 07068803442

thanks as I look forward to a prompt response

and you replied as

npowerng:

We are working on it.
Thanks for your patient .

Note BVN on your portal is different from the BVN link to your account . Kindly rectify it and send the Actual BVN linked to your account to Our support mail.

support@npvn.desk-mail.com

But after complaining at the bank again, it was confirmed that the BVN linked to the account is the same as it is on the NPVN portal. kindly help sir.

bank: Access Bank
Re: Introducing Our Monday Motivation Today# Npower by folaniyi3: 6:04pm On Sep 25, 2017
please ma, how can i retrieve my Unique Reference Number
this is my phone number 08148983304
my bvn is ***
thank you
Re: Introducing Our Monday Motivation Today# Npower by princeSammyz: 6:15pm On Sep 25, 2017
Thank you! We say thank you @Beautiful Valerie. I hope you get to see this...
Re: Introducing Our Monday Motivation Today# Npower by suzypark(f): 6:30pm On Sep 25, 2017
Why are you people dropping your bvn publicly?
Re: Introducing Our Monday Motivation Today# Npower by olutund(m): 7:22pm On Sep 25, 2017
Npower, My device has been on hold for over 3weeks despite the fact that I've seen it and it has even been installed. I participated in all activities and training.
Please what should I do?
N-Agro
Gwagwalada Abuja.
Re: Introducing Our Monday Motivation Today# Npower by spreado(m): 7:54pm On Sep 25, 2017
dejt4u:

and you replied as

But after complaining at the bank again, it was confirmed that the BVN linked to the account is the same as it is on the NPVN portal. kindly help sir. the correct BVN is
Acct name:
Account Number:
Bro just put he DOB and phone number as u say you just wan put your bro details online

*modified*
I can see his phone number.. SMH
Re: Introducing Our Monday Motivation Today# Npower by dejt4u(m): 8:15pm On Sep 25, 2017
Phinity318:

aren't u scared of bvn harvester's?
pls help me to edit your post and remove that BVN.. thanks
Re: Introducing Our Monday Motivation Today# Npower by dejt4u(m): 8:18pm On Sep 25, 2017
spreado:

Bro just put he DOB and phone number as u say you just wan put your bro details online

*modified*
I can see his phone number.. SMH

pls help me to edit your post and remove that BVN in my earlier post you quoted. thanks
Re: Introducing Our Monday Motivation Today# Npower by TGM2015: 9:30pm On Sep 25, 2017
Phinity318:

And you quote without editing the details.

@ npowerng
Can you please send email on device collection to the 2016 Batch A beneficiaries as alternative option for those who might have activated DND on their registered phone numbers. Thank you.
Re: Introducing Our Monday Motivation Today# Npower by spreado(m): 10:15pm On Sep 25, 2017
dejt4u:

pls help me to edit your post and remove that BVN in my earlier post you quoted. thanks

Done
Re: Introducing Our Monday Motivation Today# Npower by dejt4u(m): 10:20pm On Sep 25, 2017
spreado:

Done
thanks
Re: Introducing Our Monday Motivation Today# Npower by Iseoluwani: 10:21pm On Sep 25, 2017
Phinity318:

Since u have quoted him, the BVN still dey show, help me delete it
Re: Introducing Our Monday Motivation Today# Npower by ariyike25(f): 4:36am On Sep 26, 2017
my sister didn't receive the npower stipend since DEC last year to June this year..and she has been going to work, she was only bn paid for July and august
Re: Introducing Our Monday Motivation Today# Npower by npowerng: 10:15am On Sep 26, 2017
dejt4u:

and you replied as

But after complaining at the bank again, it was confirmed that the BVN linked to the account is the same as it is on the NPVN portal. kindly help sir.

If you have another bank account sir.
Kindly send it with the necessary details attached, to the support mail
Thanks for your Patient.
Re: Introducing Our Monday Motivation Today# Npower by npowerng: 10:15am On Sep 26, 2017
ariyike25:
my sister didn't receive the npower stipend since DEC last year to June this year..and she has been going to work, she was only bn paid for July and august

Backlogs are paid in batches,
Thanks for your patient.
Re: Introducing Our Monday Motivation Today# Npower by flexiblegrl: 10:25am On Sep 26, 2017
I heard n power has shortlisted for no health, I would like to know if it is true..thanks
Re: Introducing Our Monday Motivation Today# Npower by BoosBae(f): 12:16pm On Sep 26, 2017
npowerng:

Backlogs are paid in batches,
Thanks for your patient .
See your grammar Mr. Npower.... Are you sure you are part of the Npower team because I've never seen this your "Thanks for your patient" from Npower on Twitter and Facebook. Na real wah. grin
Re: Introducing Our Monday Motivation Today# Npower by npowerng: 1:24pm On Sep 26, 2017
flexiblegrl:
I heard n power has shortlisted for no health, I would like to know if it is true..thanks

Good day Ma'am,
List is not out. Stay turned to our Official social media pages for news and updates.
Re: Introducing Our Monday Motivation Today# Npower by Tsam1959(m): 1:31pm On Sep 26, 2017
BoosBae:
See your grammar Mr. Npower.... Are you sure you are part of the Npower team because I've never seen this your "Thanks for your patient" from Npower on Twitter and Facebook. Na real wah. grin
grin grin

What do you normly see# BossBae
Re: Introducing Our Monday Motivation Today# Npower by Rightchuks(m): 2:57pm On Sep 27, 2017
Good day Npower,
Pls what's the update of device collection in Delta state?
Re: Introducing Our Monday Motivation Today# Npower by ariyike25(f): 11:27pm On Oct 04, 2017
saw diff mgs of shortlisted candidates on diff social media pls how true is it.
Re: Introducing Our Monday Motivation Today# Npower by jayloms: 5:10am On Oct 05, 2017
BoosBae:

Wehdone o madam English!
Re: Introducing Our Monday Motivation Today# Npower by dejt4u(m): 9:56pm On Oct 10, 2017
npowerng:

If you have another bank account sir.
Kindly send it with the necessary details attached, to the support mail
Thanks for your Patient.
please what are the necessary details I need to attach??

(1) (Reply)

Become A Mobile Money Agent (nownow) In Osogbo And Its Environ And Earn Big!!! / Vacancies At An International NGO - FHI 360 (multiple Positions) / MainOne (Orange Group) Job Recruitment (3 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.