Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,795 members, 7,875,972 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 06:05 AM

Nigeria Is Sinking Under Buhari – APC Group - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is Sinking Under Buhari – APC Group (27497 Views)

APC Group To Tinubu: You May Not Have Platform To Contest 2023 Presidency / Buhari’s Ministers Acting Like They Own Ministries – APC Group / APC Group Protests Against Abba Kyari, Buhari’s Chief Of Staff In Abuja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Is Sinking Under Buhari – APC Group by Ekwekwe1(m): 12:09pm On Sep 25, 2017
Buhari is a useless creature.
they are people that God finished creating and was happy; people like me.
and they are others that God finished creating and became very angry; people like Buhari.
Buhari is what we call scalar quantity in physics.
he has magnitude, but no direction.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Sinking Under Buhari – APC Group by Ayoswit(f): 12:09pm On Sep 25, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Nigeria Is Sinking Under Buhari – APC Group by chinoxstock: 12:11pm On Sep 25, 2017
Terrorists. These APC groups are terrorists - sarrki

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Sinking Under Buhari – APC Group by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 25, 2017
And Nigeria was rising when Thief Obasanjo and Jonathan were in charge?

Nigeria is definitely sinking at moment because white devils' stooges Osinbajo and Saraki under instructions from their white sponsors have conspired to sabotage PMB 2017 budget for infrastructure and economic recovery.

Many of us seem unconcerned that under Osinbajo, the 2017 budget bill is still unpublished and is shrouded in secrecy as we speak, 10th month of the year!

Let me leave it there for now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Sinking Under Buhari – APC Group by Nukualofa: 12:12pm On Sep 25, 2017
michoim:
This unknown group is sponsored by politically disgruntled elements who are known for double standards like Atiku, Saraki & co. Nigeria just came out of recession and we are on our journey to greatness.
shut up

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Sinking Under Buhari – APC Group by CocoaOla: 12:17pm On Sep 25, 2017
these people are using the Destiny of Nigerians to play politriccks
Re: Nigeria Is Sinking Under Buhari – APC Group by vanderbolt: 12:18pm On Sep 25, 2017
CreamyCoffee:
cheesy
if you want Nigeria to be good let it be cut into sizes. African people are not meant to be plenty at one place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Sinking Under Buhari – APC Group by bejeria101(m): 12:19pm On Sep 25, 2017
Wailers come and see o! The zombies are wailing also.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Sinking Under Buhari – APC Group by Elan83(m): 12:21pm On Sep 25, 2017
Curse be upon any id!ots campaignin 4 this strange ugly creature called buhari! Doz hopeless northern youths shoutin one naijiriya & sai baba 2019 're imbeciles!
Re: Nigeria Is Sinking Under Buhari – APC Group by richprince: 12:22pm On Sep 25, 2017
I Aint surprised to hear that Their country is in deep shit . Pls how can I migrates to Ghana? Am tired here.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Sinking Under Buhari – APC Group by talk2percy(m): 12:22pm On Sep 25, 2017
Oh, are u kidding me?? Hahaha...I thought u people said he's ur messiah?? Nigeria is not sinking under him, she has already sunk! Sai baba...why are u guys no longer chanting that? Nid ara! He's the worse thing that has happened to this blessed buh corrupt country, just say it and stop beating about the bush!.coconut head.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Sinking Under Buhari – APC Group by PointZerom: 12:23pm On Sep 25, 2017
yinchar:
Atiku sponsored group!!!
We've heard you.
Next !
Pls can you upload the pictures of Buhari's completed projects in your state.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Sinking Under Buhari – APC Group by Otegah87: 12:23pm On Sep 25, 2017
[color=#770077][/color] shocked
michoim:
This unknown group is sponsored by politically disgruntled elements who are known for double standards like Atiku, Saraki & co. Nigeria just came out of recession and we are on our journey to greatness.
ekpa

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Sinking Under Buhari – APC Group by kingandamy4life(m): 12:25pm On Sep 25, 2017
We play politics with everything even human lives and that is so pertinent.
So many of us saw these coming but those that re blind folded and that has sold there soul to the the devil keep shouting sai baba
All of us re sinking together or is it just the wailers that re sinking? Everything is dead in this country and some people will never tell them self the truth.
i may not like PDP or even any political party but things were better in there regime despite the looting.
Now no looting and yet no feeding. so where is the money and budget going to? Just name one functional government parastatal in this regime
Gradually our freedom of speech has been prohibited and they see everybody as terrorist...it is well.
The bible say when the wicked is in power the people perish...this is a case of Nigeria. i have never felt government impact in my life so much than ve seen in this regime...so sad. just imagine asking a a baby of i year to take a decision in your house for 1week and see what will happen to you.
This is exactly the what we did to this country. i have pity on my fellow youth who has sold there conscience for a porridge...plz repent and say the truth and set your hear free. They re commissioning anything now in other to present it at independence as achievement...i wonder the lies they re cooking.just wait and see

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Sinking Under Buhari – APC Group by akaahs(m): 12:26pm On Sep 25, 2017
Thank God some APC have realised that buhari administration is sinking but we already know his administration HV sank dis nation since. We still waiting for zombies to come out and admit

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Sinking Under Buhari – APC Group by 9inches(m): 12:27pm On Sep 25, 2017
Only one or two Buhari supporters so far.
Re: Nigeria Is Sinking Under Buhari – APC Group by kingandamy4life(m): 12:28pm On Sep 25, 2017
who took us into recession my brother?
You need to wake up from your slumber ohhh

Otegah87:
[color=#770077][/color] :oekpa
Re: Nigeria Is Sinking Under Buhari – APC Group by Mcanie: 12:28pm On Sep 25, 2017
This must be opposition sponsored APC group.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Sinking Under Buhari – APC Group by DerscomTQJ: 12:35pm On Sep 25, 2017
Buhari is a fool at 90.
And he is a fool 4 ever.
Re: Nigeria Is Sinking Under Buhari – APC Group by Bobnotrouble: 12:36pm On Sep 25, 2017
Enemies within.
It's no longer business as usual.
We have faith in this regime!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Sinking Under Buhari – APC Group by ITbomb(m): 12:36pm On Sep 25, 2017
ubergold:
The honest and unbiased truth is that the situation of the country can now be compared to the days of Late Gen. Abacha, I don't even know if Buhari is the cause. But one thing is sure, this administration is visionless.

Its a pity the vice president who seem to be competent is sidelined while some mediocres control the day
Problem is most of the noise makers here where either kids then or did not have access to information
Re: Nigeria Is Sinking Under Buhari – APC Group by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:38pm On Sep 25, 2017
michoim:

Some of these ridiculous simpletons are occasionally better ignored

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Sinking Under Buhari – APC Group by Newmanluckyman(m): 12:44pm On Sep 25, 2017
...there are some people you can't found to comment on such a thread. They have all gone hibernation mode.
Re: Nigeria Is Sinking Under Buhari – APC Group by 9jatatafo(m): 12:48pm On Sep 25, 2017
Sink, sinking, sank and sunk
Re: Nigeria Is Sinking Under Buhari – APC Group by maestroferddi: 12:48pm On Sep 25, 2017
michoim:
How can you be out of recession when your brain is still steeped in recession?

Like are you serious?
Re: Nigeria Is Sinking Under Buhari – APC Group by talk2emma: 12:51pm On Sep 25, 2017
All na ?

Re: Nigeria Is Sinking Under Buhari – APC Group by Wizkhalifa2(m): 12:52pm On Sep 25, 2017
Nigerians rant online, persevere offline. And the cycle continues.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Sinking Under Buhari – APC Group by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 25, 2017
Only a fool will antagonize this post!

Buhari's administration is a total mishap.

Useless government.

where is sarrki......let him come and defend his pay master.
Re: Nigeria Is Sinking Under Buhari – APC Group by jrusky(m): 12:59pm On Sep 25, 2017
So apc can never in their miserable lives stop mentioning pdp in their shameless failures?

apc or apes or whatever you called yourselves pls stop bothering us with your useless thrash we are no longer interested, 2019 you see the shock of your lives.

Bloody liar master of failure party.
Re: Nigeria Is Sinking Under Buhari – APC Group by undefeateds: 1:06pm On Sep 25, 2017
and yet some senseless idiot Will still come here and defend this tyrant called bubu,but d group make d remark being senseless by comparing PDP with APC, because PDP is a lot better than APC,but d truth is gradually unfolding, APC have realize that they are nothing but trash

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Sinking Under Buhari – APC Group by 1miccza: 1:11pm On Sep 25, 2017
omowolewa:
Okay, PMB will set committee to look into that

Which of the PMBs the one in london or the one that's preoccupied with propaganda, lies and falsehood

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mosque Demolition: Ganduje Threatens Wike With Legal Action, Despite Denial / Rita Daniels Rallies Support For Lauretta Onochie, Decries Attacks / N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.