Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,828 members, 7,886,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 05:34 AM

Special Assistant To Benue State Governor Resigned (copy Of Letter) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Special Assistant To Benue State Governor Resigned (copy Of Letter) (555 Views)

Femi Gbajabiamila Appointed Fatima Ganduje As His Special Assistant / Copy Of Letter Fayose Sent To EFCC (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Special Assistant To Benue State Governor Resigned (copy Of Letter) by todaynewsreview: 11:10am On Sep 25, 2017
The Special Assistant to Benue State Governor on youth mobilization and integration ZONE C has resigned. Below is a copy of his resignation letter.

I humbly resign my appointment with state government as special assistant to the governor on youth mobilization and integration ZONE C from this day the 25th day of september 2017
I also want to thank the governor for the opportunity given to me by the state government to serve in the above capacity.

Yours faithfully
Hon. Adah Anthony Adah (JP)
Grand commander of Idoma youth.

More here: http://www.naijabloggersforum.com/p/41/special-assistant-to-benue-state-governor-resigns-copy-of-le

Cc: lalasticlala
Re: Special Assistant To Benue State Governor Resigned (copy Of Letter) by AK6464(m): 11:11am On Sep 25, 2017
Please where is 2baba, come and replace your brother
Re: Special Assistant To Benue State Governor Resigned (copy Of Letter) by RomeSankara: 11:13am On Sep 25, 2017
And what does this useless piece of information have to do with Nairaland ..WTF is Special Assistant sef ..
Some people like feeling important for nothing ..Gerrrrrraaaaooooooooouuuttttt

Re: Special Assistant To Benue State Governor Resigned (copy Of Letter) by thesicilian: 11:13am On Sep 25, 2017
Do Nigerian politicians resign? I think he was most likely forced out.
Re: Special Assistant To Benue State Governor Resigned (copy Of Letter) by Florblu(f): 11:38am On Sep 25, 2017
Issa resign or you get sacked situation.
Re: Special Assistant To Benue State Governor Resigned (copy Of Letter) by Coloradvantage(m): 11:57am On Sep 25, 2017
no matter what his reason for resigning is, kudos to him! I read it to be..... I can't stand for a failed government that care no inch about the plights of the people. Even in the medieval era people have brains... how can this man come out and say he has spent 50billion naira on the flood issue.. so far. where is the money coming from when you claim there is no money to pay workers as due and right! the primary school teachers are owned nothing less than 10 months salary.., if not eleven!
Re: Special Assistant To Benue State Governor Resigned (copy Of Letter) by Paperwhite(m): 12:09pm On Sep 25, 2017
Perhaps he was shocked beyond belief that the "Change" governor short changed him in the 50Billion allegedly used recently to succour IDPs in Benue state without him getting his share.Otherwise nah today he knew that Ortom's government is even worst than Buhari?

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Waste Your Time On 2019 Presidency, PDP Tells Fayose / Coca-cola To Introduce Bottled Water, Flavored Milk And Iced Tea In Nigeria / Buhari And Buratai Must Be Hauled Before The Court To Stand Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.