Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,948 members, 7,949,259 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 12:28 AM

Dele Sobowale To Nnamdi Kanu: Don't be Caught, Jst Run Away Before it's too Late - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Sobowale To Nnamdi Kanu: Don't be Caught, Jst Run Away Before it's too Late (1070 Views)

Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts / Why Nigerian Economy Will Not Improve Under Buhari - Vanguard's Dele Sobowale / IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dele Sobowale To Nnamdi Kanu: Don't be Caught, Jst Run Away Before it's too Late by kahal29: 11:36am On Sep 25, 2017
“Martyrs do not build churches; they are the alibi or the mortar.”Albert Camus, 1903-1960.

“The army is a nation within a nation; it’s one of the vices of our age.”Alfred De Vigny, 1797-1863.

I woke up on Saturday morning, September 16, 2017 to read in the newspapers that the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, which you lead, had been declared a terrorist organization by the Military and has also been proscribed by all the five state governors of the South East. Frankly speaking, that makes you and your small band of die-hard followers, dead ducks.

Notwithstanding the statements credited to Senior Advocates of Nigeria, you are alive now only because one soldier has not caught you in the sight of his gun.

Read the statement by De Vigny again. It was true of the French army; it is more true of the Nigerian army – especially with Buhari in Aso Rock.

Granted, the Terrorism Prevention Act of 2011, as amended in 2013, has spelt out the procedures to be followed before such a proclamation can be made and has even pointed out who should do, and it is not the Military, you will be taking the last risk in your life if you should be found within shooting distance of any soldier with a gun in hand. You should remember that soldiers are trained to obey the last order which does not come from the Minister of Justice.

Furthermore, you once proclaimed that you are ready to die for Biafra. That was noble of you; it was also foolish. Millions already died for Biafra between 1967 and 1970. None is remembered today. Ojukwu who led them to war bolted for safety when death came near him. He lived long enough to marry a beauty queen. Remember that.

Also be reminded that a soldier is engaged to kill for his country; not to die for her. He is failure if he dies; a hero if he kills. There are thousands of them now who will be too happy to grant you your wish and be regarded as heroes. Fellow Biafrans will remember you for a few months and move on with their lives.

“The first thing we do, lets kill all the lawyers” was what William Shakespeare, 1564-1616, advised; he probably meant it too. He had a reason and let me provide you with a recent example of how lawyers can be deadly. When the June 12, 1993 Presidential Election was annulled and Chief Abiola, while insisting on his mandate, ran away. He was advised by activists and especially lawyers to return and claim his mandate. I wrote that he should stay away because if caught by Abacha’s goons he would never set his eyes on his bedroom again. The lawyers won; I lost the argument, MKO came and lost his life.

Don’t be caught. Just run away. You have done enough. God be with you”.

Culled from Vanguard Newspaper

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/09/restructuring-dagger-heart-polity-2/

3 Likes

Re: Dele Sobowale To Nnamdi Kanu: Don't be Caught, Jst Run Away Before it's too Late by odiks: 12:00pm On Sep 25, 2017
Mmmmmh
Re: Dele Sobowale To Nnamdi Kanu: Don't be Caught, Jst Run Away Before it's too Late by attackgat: 12:07pm On Sep 25, 2017
Funny people who think that Nnamdi Kanu exiting the scene will stop the agitation for Biafra.

Gowon also thought that Ojukwu exiting the scene in 1970 would mean the end of Biafra

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dele Sobowale To Nnamdi Kanu: Don't be Caught, Jst Run Away Before it's too Late by chernest2002: 12:15pm On Sep 25, 2017
With or without nnamdi kanu, Nigeria will never remain the same. Even bola tifnubu is now talking differently.

1 Like

Re: Dele Sobowale To Nnamdi Kanu: Don't be Caught, Jst Run Away Before it's too Late by chinoxstock: 12:18pm On Sep 25, 2017
Everybody is tired of this cursed country....I can't raise my children in this cursed country. If BIAFRA doesn't come, I'd have to relocate.

God Punish Buhari and all those unity Beggars!

1 Like

Re: Dele Sobowale To Nnamdi Kanu: Don't be Caught, Jst Run Away Before it's too Late by OjukwuWarBird: 12:19pm On Sep 25, 2017
Kanu will return back but not now

1 Like

Re: Dele Sobowale To Nnamdi Kanu: Don't be Caught, Jst Run Away Before it's too Late by OjukwuWarBird: 12:20pm On Sep 25, 2017
chinoxstock:
Everybody is tired of this cursed country....I can't raise my children in this cursed country. If BIAFRA doesn't come, I'd have to relocate.

God Punish Buhari and all those unity Beggars!

We can't abandon our homeland for Hausa Fulani herdsmen terrorists.

There must be a way out

1 Like

Re: Dele Sobowale To Nnamdi Kanu: Don't be Caught, Jst Run Away Before it's too Late by chinoxstock: 12:26pm On Sep 25, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

There must be a way out

When the terrorists have taken over aso -rock? And our so-called igbo elites are only after their stomach? Abeg leave matter!
The only solution is for ndiigbo to pick up arms. But is that feasible?
Our politicians / so-called representatives are too greedy and stupid!
Re: Dele Sobowale To Nnamdi Kanu: Don't be Caught, Jst Run Away Before it's too Late by SaiNigeria: 12:30pm On Sep 25, 2017
He want kanu to emulate their inglorious Gen. Ogundipe
Re: Dele Sobowale To Nnamdi Kanu: Don't be Caught, Jst Run Away Before it's too Late by ProWalker: 12:34pm On Sep 25, 2017
Just like ojukwu...nnmadi don obey the commands of his feet long ago grin grin
Cowards are born to run when the embers they spark turns to fire grin
Re: Dele Sobowale To Nnamdi Kanu: Don't be Caught, Jst Run Away Before it's too Late by OjukwuWarBird: 12:39pm On Sep 25, 2017
chinoxstock:

When the terrorists have taken over aso -rock? And our so-called igbo elites are only after their stomach? Abeg leave matter!
The only solution is for ndiigbo to pick up arms. But is that feasible?
Our politicians / so-called representatives are too greedy and stupid!

Picking up arms is feasible

The only problem is that, all Biafran groups have never taken seriously the investment in research and development of military technologies that can defeat the Nigerian military and her allies.

By now, all Biafran groups should have secret labs and workshops churning out military technologies eg bullets, shells, missiles, bombs, jet planes, armoured tanks, submarines, anti tank/ship/aircraft weapons needed to swallow the Nigerian military.

Mr Chino, in my analysis of the situation, absence of an active Research and Development programs are the core things I discovered that are missing in all Biafran groups.

SE politicians aren't the main problem but the absence of an active secret laboratories and workshops engaged in active development of useful military technologies.

This analysis I have done for almost 20years.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Sobowale To Nnamdi Kanu: Don't be Caught, Jst Run Away Before it's too Late by porshnuel: 12:46pm On Sep 25, 2017
his comin back will be trumphant iswear

1 Like

Re: Dele Sobowale To Nnamdi Kanu: Don't be Caught, Jst Run Away Before it's too Late by staytravel: 12:47pm On Sep 25, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

Picking up arms is feasible

The only problem is that, all Biafran groups have never taken seriously the investment in research and development of military technologies that can defeat the Nigerian military and her allies.

By now, all Biafran groups should have secret labs and workshops churning out military technologies eg bullets, shells, missiles, bombs, jet planes, armoured tanks, submarines, anti tank/ship/aircraft weapons needed to swallow the Nigerian military.

Mr Chino, in my analysis of the situation, absence of an active Research and Development programs are the core things I discovered that are missing in all Biafran groups.

SE politicians aren't the main problem but the absence of an active secret laboratories and workshops engaged in active development of useful military technologies.

This analysis I have done for almost 20years.

The only really hope is to hire a private army. And that costs millions and billions of dollars. Any military effort by Biafrans would be met with equal and more force. We are out numbered and other external forces (international corperations and countries) benefit from Nigeria being in shambles.
Re: Dele Sobowale To Nnamdi Kanu: Don't be Caught, Jst Run Away Before it's too Late by OjukwuWarBird: 12:54pm On Sep 25, 2017
staytravel:

The only really hope is to hire a private army. And that costs millions and billions of dollars. Any military effort by Biafrans would be met with equal and more force. We are out numbered and other external forces (international corperations and countries) benefit from Nigeria being in shambles.

Wrong

We have the number but lack the equipment due to absence of an active secret labs and workshops that focuses on the development of military technologies.

@ staytravel

1 Like

Re: Dele Sobowale To Nnamdi Kanu: Don't be Caught, Jst Run Away Before it's too Late by staytravel: 1:11pm On Sep 25, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

Wrong

We have the number but lack the equipment due to absence of an active secret labs and workshops that focuses on the development of military technologies.

@ staytravel
If we lack equipment, we are still lacking of what it takes to pose a real military threat. I don't see the point here. If we can not pose a threat we should not fight. Art of War 101.
Re: Dele Sobowale To Nnamdi Kanu: Don't be Caught, Jst Run Away Before it's too Late by Eastfield1: 1:15pm On Sep 25, 2017
NK will soon Resume from where he stopped. you people can't intimidate him to run away

3 Likes

Re: Dele Sobowale To Nnamdi Kanu: Don't be Caught, Jst Run Away Before it's too Late by OjukwuWarBird: 1:15pm On Sep 25, 2017
staytravel:

If we lack equipment, we are still lacking of what it takes to pose a real military threat. I don't see the point here. If we can not pose a threat we should not fight. Art of War 101.

That is why Biafrans have not resulted to arm struggle.

You talked about private army which I want to correct you that we don't need such because of our huge manpower.

What we need is investment in secret development of military technologies in secret labs and workshops.
Re: Dele Sobowale To Nnamdi Kanu: Don't be Caught, Jst Run Away Before it's too Late by Gotze1: 1:16pm On Sep 25, 2017
Ewoo, so true our commando run away?

Re: Dele Sobowale To Nnamdi Kanu: Don't be Caught, Jst Run Away Before it's too Late by jayson87: 1:22pm On Sep 25, 2017
Nnamdi COwnuu.. don bolt. He is a mere chicken.
Re: Dele Sobowale To Nnamdi Kanu: Don't be Caught, Jst Run Away Before it's too Late by RomeSankara: 1:23pm On Sep 25, 2017
All this just to distract the true status of Kanu ...
Re: Dele Sobowale To Nnamdi Kanu: Don't be Caught, Jst Run Away Before it's too Late by Kazim88: 1:24pm On Sep 25, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

There must be a way out
Boycott every election...... that's your strongest weapon.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

We Will Soon Fight Nigerian Soldiers- Militants Declares War Against Military / See What A Facebook User Posted About Nnamdi Kanu. / Budget For Presidential Aircraft For Buhari, Osinbajo Nearly Doubles To N7.3 Bil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.