Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:47 AM

Juliet Okonkwo: Wife Of E-Money, Emeka Okonkwo (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Okonkwo: Wife Of E-Money, Emeka Okonkwo (Photos) (66022 Views)

Juliet Okonkwo To Her Husbay, E-Money: "You Are All I Desire In A Man" / E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Made Grand Entry To Funnybone Comedy Show / E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Okonkwo: Wife Of E-Money, Emeka Okonkwo (Photos) by KendrickAyomide: 3:26pm On Sep 25, 2017
Re: Juliet Okonkwo: Wife Of E-Money, Emeka Okonkwo (Photos) by bobbymee: 3:26pm On Sep 25, 2017
9inches:
What should we do with this picture? undecided
9inches:
9inches:
bad belle alert
Re: Juliet Okonkwo: Wife Of E-Money, Emeka Okonkwo (Photos) by ZeeBaba17(m): 3:26pm On Sep 25, 2017
can't airforce1 find any other news apart from E-money and his family? it's getting irritating you know
Re: Juliet Okonkwo: Wife Of E-Money, Emeka Okonkwo (Photos) by nwakibie3(m): 3:26pm On Sep 25, 2017
cjudy:
Meanwhile meet the Football Jagagban

this one na 3rd world war no be football match again grin grin
Re: Juliet Okonkwo: Wife Of E-Money, Emeka Okonkwo (Photos) by engrobidigbo: 3:27pm On Sep 25, 2017
grin
Re: Juliet Okonkwo: Wife Of E-Money, Emeka Okonkwo (Photos) by 1miccza: 3:28pm On Sep 25, 2017
She dey give moneyyy??
Re: Juliet Okonkwo: Wife Of E-Money, Emeka Okonkwo (Photos) by 175(m): 3:29pm On Sep 25, 2017
Lovely. . .God bless Emeka Okonkwo. Very humble to a fault. I hope to meet him someday!
Re: Juliet Okonkwo: Wife Of E-Money, Emeka Okonkwo (Photos) by BornnAgainChild(f): 3:31pm On Sep 25, 2017
ruggedtimi:
fine woman...east with light skin women.

Yes o na we be that
Re: Juliet Okonkwo: Wife Of E-Money, Emeka Okonkwo (Photos) by reality17(m): 3:33pm On Sep 25, 2017
Rokia2:
She's pretty and looks homely.

Rokia2 so u finally ooen another account... This ur azz market is really selling o
Re: Juliet Okonkwo: Wife Of E-Money, Emeka Okonkwo (Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 3:34pm On Sep 25, 2017
Tamarapetty:
ok
Coman marry me lipsrsealed
Re: Juliet Okonkwo: Wife Of E-Money, Emeka Okonkwo (Photos) by nnokwa042(m): 3:38pm On Sep 25, 2017
xarookqh:
If car hit her now cause of photo, they'll blame those harmless old women in her village grin
Nigerian street fine oooh that place must be onipanu or gbagada see as she dey cross road for onipanu
Re: Juliet Okonkwo: Wife Of E-Money, Emeka Okonkwo (Photos) by Coldfeets: 3:43pm On Sep 25, 2017
9inches:

Oga, is like your Vaseline has finished? tongue

Or are those legs not hot enough for you?

Damn!
Re: Juliet Okonkwo: Wife Of E-Money, Emeka Okonkwo (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 3:47pm On Sep 25, 2017
See her yam leg
Re: Juliet Okonkwo: Wife Of E-Money, Emeka Okonkwo (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 3:48pm On Sep 25, 2017
everywhere good if not #########%#%#
Re: Juliet Okonkwo: Wife Of E-Money, Emeka Okonkwo (Photos) by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 3:53pm On Sep 25, 2017
she got nice legs, well fix.
Re: Juliet Okonkwo: Wife Of E-Money, Emeka Okonkwo (Photos) by binsanni(m): 3:53pm On Sep 25, 2017
oga help me ask them
9inches:

1 Like

Re: Juliet Okonkwo: Wife Of E-Money, Emeka Okonkwo (Photos) by PierreDeFermat(m): 3:57pm On Sep 25, 2017
she is fat and chubby,not fine to me. iamairforce1 washes her car,she is his madam
Re: Juliet Okonkwo: Wife Of E-Money, Emeka Okonkwo (Photos) by boldndbeautiful(f): 3:58pm On Sep 25, 2017
when wealthy people know what they call moderate dressing, buh the one's with little cash be forming naked slayqueens undecided

i cry for us. cry cry cry

Anyway what is it with some women and leg chain undecided, but this one leg fine sha cool
I saw one woman with very dirty leg with leg chain, i dont know if its by force. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Juliet Okonkwo: Wife Of E-Money, Emeka Okonkwo (Photos) by PierreDeFermat(m): 4:00pm On Sep 25, 2017
EZENDIZUOGU:
she got nice legs, well fix.
everybody loves long straight legs and not yam thick legs like this,what type of human are you? are you fat?
well,what I like about the woman is a that she's showing nice Nigerian roads and making Nigeria proud. that place looks like abroad
Re: Juliet Okonkwo: Wife Of E-Money, Emeka Okonkwo (Photos) by bettercreature(m): 4:00pm On Sep 25, 2017
cjudy:
Meanwhile meet the Football Jagagban
Lol that stat looks like a WWE match not football
Re: Juliet Okonkwo: Wife Of E-Money, Emeka Okonkwo (Photos) by PierreDeFermat(m): 4:02pm On Sep 25, 2017
boldndbeautiful:
when wealthy people know what they call moderate dressing, buh the one's with little cash be forming naked slayqueens undecided

i cry for us. cry cry cry

Anyway what is it with some women and leg chain undecided, but this one leg fine sha cool
I saw one woman with very dirty leg with leg chain, i dont know if its by force. shocked shocked shocked
maybe she used to dress naked before she got married too,she's married,how do you expect her to dress? and how are you sure she wasn't a slay queen with little cash before she got married?
Re: Juliet Okonkwo: Wife Of E-Money, Emeka Okonkwo (Photos) by Shhhh01(f): 4:05pm On Sep 25, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Meet Juliet Okonkwo, the wife of famous money bag and five star boss and CEO Emmy cargoes limited, Emeka Okonkwo aka E-money.

The mother of 3 lovely boys look flawless and beautiful in this photo.

According to E-money , she's the brain behind every good things of life they're both enjoying today.

Mrs Juliet Okonkwo and E-money dated for years before finally tying the knot which have so far produced 3 super cute boys.

Wow
Beautiful woman.

Shine on madam.

See photos below .

ur own is to go to people's insta to stalk dem. After getting fake alert from E money u wan lie again say u get alert from d wife. Mumu
Re: Juliet Okonkwo: Wife Of E-Money, Emeka Okonkwo (Photos) by boldndbeautiful(f): 4:08pm On Sep 25, 2017
PierreDeFermat:
maybe she used to dress naked before she got married too,she's married,how do you expect her to dress? and how are you sure she wasn't a slay queen with little cash before she got married?

some married women still dress any how o, marriage is not a guarantee of how a woman dresses or will dress, the rich marry the rich bro, it is just different in few cases. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Juliet Okonkwo: Wife Of E-Money, Emeka Okonkwo (Photos) by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 4:09pm On Sep 25, 2017
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, it all depends on your definition of beauty.

PierreDeFermat:
everybody loves long straight legs and not yam thick legs like this,what type of human are you? are you fat?
well,what I like about the woman is a that she's showing nice Nigerian roads and making Nigeria proud. that place looks like abroad
Re: Juliet Okonkwo: Wife Of E-Money, Emeka Okonkwo (Photos) by PierreDeFermat(m): 4:34pm On Sep 25, 2017
boldndbeautiful:

some married women still dress any how o, marriage is not a guarantee of how a woman dresses or will dress, the rich marry the rich bro, it is just different in few cases. embarassed embarassed embarassed
no,E-money was poor when he married this woman according to their interview. I think this woman was poor too because of everything she said in the interview.
Re: Juliet Okonkwo: Wife Of E-Money, Emeka Okonkwo (Photos) by IamAirforce1: 4:35pm On Sep 25, 2017
Shhhh01:
ur own is to go to people's insta to stalk dem. After getting fake alert from E money u wan lie again say u get alert from d wife. Mumu
Your signature states you're "One woman mopol"

Shows the kind of woman you are.

Old single thing

Oh yes, don't remind me sey I never blow.

Sad lonely woman cheesy grin
Re: Juliet Okonkwo: Wife Of E-Money, Emeka Okonkwo (Photos) by ruggedized1: 4:42pm On Sep 25, 2017
Omambala family. That's how they roll.
Re: Juliet Okonkwo: Wife Of E-Money, Emeka Okonkwo (Photos) by Shhhh01(f): 4:47pm On Sep 25, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Your signature states you're "One woman mopol"

Shows the kind of woman you are.

Old single thing

Oh yes, don't remind me sey I never blow.

Sad lonely woman cheesy grin
ogbeni u can't blow if u keep kissing asses of men like u cos they gat money more than u. U obviously don't have self respect. U kiss d guy ass now na d wife ass u wan lick. U r very pitiful ooooo.
Re: Juliet Okonkwo: Wife Of E-Money, Emeka Okonkwo (Photos) by IamAirforce1: 4:57pm On Sep 25, 2017
Shhhh01:
ogbeni u can't blow if u keep kissing asses of men like u cos they gat money more than u. U obviously don't have self respect. U kiss d guy ass now na d wife ass u wan lick. U r very pitiful ooooo.

Writting about someone now mean I don't have self respect ?

Do you know some people get paid to write about top shots ?

Do you even watch E! on DSTV?

Why am I even replying someone who's faceless..
You could be one of those rats from the gutter cheesy grin

Go think of how to better your miserable life first. wink
Re: Juliet Okonkwo: Wife Of E-Money, Emeka Okonkwo (Photos) by Pweetyjuddy(f): 5:13pm On Sep 25, 2017
Chai!!money is good oh
Waiting for my own..
Re: Juliet Okonkwo: Wife Of E-Money, Emeka Okonkwo (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 5:20pm On Sep 25, 2017
As far as say she dey poo she no fine for me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emoney & Kcee Storm Anambra In Grand Style With Long Convoy & Outriders: Video / Daniel Ademinokan: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, Stella Damasus & Our Encounter / Paschaline Alex Okoli: I Can Go Nude For A Movie Depending On The Amount

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.