Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,256 members, 7,880,971 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:11 AM

Ramsey Nouah Interview on Naijarules - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ramsey Nouah Interview on Naijarules (10341 Views)

"76" Movie: Rita Dominic,Ramsey Nouah, Ibinabo Fiberesima, Chidi Mokeme Staring / Ramsey Nouah To Remake "Living In Bondage" / Many Nigerian Actors Live On Past Glory—ramsey Nouah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ramsey Nouah Interview on Naijarules by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 20, 2005
i found this interview with Ramsey Nouah. Everyone should listen to him on this.

S.O.: This is your first time in the US?

Ramsey Nouah: Oh yes. My first time.

S.O.: Have we treated you right? Have you had fun here so far?

Ramsey Nouah: (Laughing). Well, you could say I’ve had fun. I’m still trying to adapt to (US time) jet lag and all the rest of it, but I know I will adapt to it. It’s fun. America is not like Heaven like most people think in Nigeria. Its everywhere, you know. I’ve been around… I’ve been to some parts of the world and this is my first time in America and I could say America is just like one of those other countries I’ve been to. Nothing spectacular.

Here is the interview: http://www.naijarules.com/artman/publish/article_56.shtml

True Story:

Gosh I love this man, I wish i could meet him .. my moms friend said she lived next to his mom in surlere they were friends n he used to come up there n act like he was the shiit Lol , doesnt matta i still love him

In the interview you can sense a little bit of cockiness, but it looks good on him. grin
Re: Ramsey Nouah Interview on Naijarules by hotangel2(f): 9:32am On Dec 20, 2005
He didn't lie in his interview tho. That was WORD. America isn't like heaven as most people in Nigeria think it is.

I like him too. I won't do anything to meet him and i ain't dying to meet him. But it'd be nice if i can meet him. He's good.
Re: Ramsey Nouah Interview on Naijarules by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 20, 2005
i wanna meet that dude like crazy angry

hes telling the truth though , i like that bout him

wait is there anything i dont love about him

*thinks* rolleyes

no grin
Re: Ramsey Nouah Interview on Naijarules by c0dec(m): 12:27pm On Dec 20, 2005
hot-angel:

He didn't lie in his interview tho. That was WORD. America isn't like heaven as most people in Nigeria think it is.

go back home then.

yankee for sheezy! i dey come there grin. ramsey dey talk booya!
Re: Ramsey Nouah Interview on Naijarules by TYPOP(m): 1:36pm On Dec 20, 2005
o boy. I don't know what to say. these people r always going to yankee and staying there while telling us there ain't nothing much there. let them come back and tell me sth like that. if I have my way today, this is what will happen. AMERICA, HERE I COME!
Re: Ramsey Nouah Interview on Naijarules by casper(m): 4:52pm On Dec 20, 2005
make i tell una this yankee no sweet like them dey portray am i tell you.

the reason why people don't come back is
1; envy from fellows
2 being stranded
3; no hustle and bustle.

but imagine what we miss everyday
1;no rreal food; the places where there are african food, they tax A LOT. like a plate of eba will be $40 ie almost #5000 can u use that to eat in Nigeria, at one sitting, if you are not being followed by withces and wizards? grin

2: you caannot chose what you want to where the weather dictates

3; things on the average are expensive compared to nigeria like buying chewing gum for $1 ie #150. for where when i no wan go see dentist.

4; as you get your pay na so you go dey pay government. ie taxes {owo baba} and in the state i am in you pay 8.64% for every $100.

5: most of all we miss houses built with BLOCKS. yes all the houses her are like malam kiosks,built with wood, small and they are DAMX too expensive. like from $550,000 and up and imagine the tax you would pay on it.

6; no DEBTS; america is a land of debts. if u come to this country and you don't owe debt then you are a minor{under 18}. no matter how you try to avoid it you will surely be pushed into one , one way or the other it is sure and confirmed and you will continue to pay tax on it as you delay it the more

7; there are littgle ot no fones in this country eveything is wacked, imagine for Nigeria i was using p910i and i thought "o let me sell it america go get better fone " omo na lie ooo i just mugu for there their best mass prduction fone is the RAZR. and it is notin to write home about men.

8; here you have a DOGTAG NUMBER that the can use to catch you anytime or just trace you, for Nigeria na who wan trace me uhhhnnnnn,

wo i don tire    , one truth is that there is no place like NIGERIA.
Re: Ramsey Nouah Interview on Naijarules by nike4luv(f): 5:10pm On Dec 20, 2005
u guys are right, i dont live in the states {i live in uk} some people however think 3rd world countries are bed of roses. n0000000000000000000, in sum cases i prefer nigeria to this place

ramsey has said the truth, no special treatments or grants tongue
Re: Ramsey Nouah Interview on Naijarules by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 20, 2005
when u come here , i bet youll wanna go back in a hot minute

n if you do come , you'll remember that some girl on here said it.

yea america is better in lots of aspects but to tell you really there's no place like home

america really is nothing special , go to chicago southside , youd think youre in nigeria ... i swear
Re: Ramsey Nouah Interview on Naijarules by casper(m): 3:18am On Dec 21, 2005
K2DaC:

america really is nothing special , go to chicago southside , youd think youre in nigeria ... i swear

you should come to brooklyn and bronx too it is like nigeria too.
you will see ppl put their heads out of the window and shout[b]" IYA BISI"[/b]
and so on.

there is a place called {privacy} driving skool. you are ment to use 5 hours to test drive and get a liscence but go there and you use 5 mionutes and get your liscence....if and if only you can speak yoruba {as in a nigerian}.

and so many others i cannot mention here
Re: Ramsey Nouah Interview on Naijarules by Nobody: 3:40am On Dec 21, 2005
Lol really? im sayin , chicago southside is oh my GoD , JUST Like nigeria like you cant imagine.
Re: Ramsey Nouah Interview on Naijarules by Outkast(f): 3:55am On Dec 21, 2005
oh! boy casper hook me up ooh!
and una na true talk, ain't nothing wonderful about this place, I know what my family went through and is going through compared to how it was in Naija.
Re: Ramsey Nouah Interview on Naijarules by Nobody: 3:59am On Dec 21, 2005
when my parents first arrived here , they sufffer no be small

they did $6 job , n they worked so hard , nothing in return thats why they went back to school cool

america u gotta work hard to live good
Re: Ramsey Nouah Interview on Naijarules by nike4luv(f): 4:03am On Dec 21, 2005
same here gurl, same here, i miss Nigeria too much, this people are full of shyt
Re: Ramsey Nouah Interview on Naijarules by Nobody: 4:05am On Dec 21, 2005
Lol lets get together n go to nigeria grin
Re: Ramsey Nouah Interview on Naijarules by Nobody: 4:06am On Dec 21, 2005
so i can go stalk ramsey cheesy cheesy
Re: Ramsey Nouah Interview on Naijarules by nike4luv(f): 4:07am On Dec 21, 2005
i will, just shrink me and pack me into ur suitcases
Re: Ramsey Nouah Interview on Naijarules by Nobody: 4:11am On Dec 21, 2005
ahahaha no mama go win some tix , your life cannot be in my hands cheesy
Re: Ramsey Nouah Interview on Naijarules by nike4luv(f): 4:16am On Dec 21, 2005
why is everyone saying the same thing shey, moni 7cat lives, c'mon take me
Re: Ramsey Nouah Interview on Naijarules by hotangel2(f): 4:23am On Dec 21, 2005
rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes Leave this thread for ramsey! Stop trashing it.
Re: Ramsey Nouah Interview on Naijarules by Nobody: 4:24am On Dec 21, 2005
well since pounds are better

drop 2,000 pounds n ill take you wink
Re: Ramsey Nouah Interview on Naijarules by nike4luv(f): 4:30am On Dec 21, 2005
wat, i can go for £350, u dey kowo je
Re: Ramsey Nouah Interview on Naijarules by Nobody: 4:32am On Dec 21, 2005
abeg you r not ready to go.

commot.
Re: Ramsey Nouah Interview on Naijarules by folababa: 12:09pm On Dec 21, 2005
well i think people should take the opportunity of the immunity one has in nigeria to do
1. business ( we do not have such things like crazy licensures to start anything from a moderate enterpreneurship.
2. Lawlessness ( where there is no law there is no sin.
3. Developing world ( This where the MONAY is!!!!!

In all NO Place like Home.

Talking abouy home has anyone heard of www.naija5.com. ( A nigerian social networking site)
Re: Ramsey Nouah Interview on Naijarules by Outkast(f): 2:07pm On Dec 21, 2005
sounds like a hi5 rip off, no. i'll check it out.
ladies he is married with a kid, my dreams have been shattered
Re: Ramsey Nouah Interview on Naijarules by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 21, 2005
make that 2 kids , he has 2 kids now ... your dreams has been shattered?

ahahahaha , sorry but hes mine now cool
Re: Ramsey Nouah Interview on Naijarules by Oracle(m): 1:50am On Dec 22, 2005
the guy's cool
ramsey(lover boy)
Re: Ramsey Nouah Interview on Naijarules by Nobody: 1:53am On Dec 22, 2005
no kc's boy cool
Re: Ramsey Nouah Interview on Naijarules by Oracle(m): 2:02am On Dec 22, 2005
well then
Kc's lover boy
Re: Ramsey Nouah Interview on Naijarules by Kokscity(m): 9:12am On Dec 22, 2005
I am sorry but i would like to know when you guys last went to Naija. I came back from Naija only about 10days ago. That has to be one of the worst places on earth to go and i must say i am speaking as a patriot. I have visited atleast once or twice a year for the last 5years mainly for family and what not. Give exception to Calabar and Abuja. Lagos is still a complete dump, Port-Harcourt has to be the prostitution capital of Africa, Benin is the criminal capital, Aba is horrible, things are so expensive, local plane service comes with a 50% mortality rate,Police are all corrupt. Infact thru out my stay of 6 weeks i had to roll with a mopol man and i visited 8 states and it was a nightmare. I am telling you i am not sure that we can say with a straight face that Naija is the place to be right now. There is no light in many cities everyone has ozone decaying generators, the hospitals are not equipped even St Nicholas which is suppose to be one of the best. There is only one or maybe two MRI equipment in a country with so much wealth.

I am not sure where you all are coming up with this Naija the great ora. And please i am looking for the good. I will challenge any of you to go and fall sick in Naija and hear what the established doctors diagnose for you. Every pharmacy has a quasi-doctor and there is no regulation or oversight in any part of the government. No let me take that back Arriving in Abuja was fun, i was not asked for a bribe and people were generally scared to collect bribe.ABJ had Good roads ETC. But corruption is still rampant even with the EFCC and if i am not mistaken unemployment is still about 50%. Please how the hell will you now say that compared to that Yankee is not the shit? I am sorry but my opinion is that we as Nigerians generally like to suffer for things. There are easier ways to uplift our society, but we must first acknowlege that the country is falling apart.

Just calling it like i saw it..........!!!!!
Re: Ramsey Nouah Interview on Naijarules by Kokscity(m): 9:14am On Dec 22, 2005
rubbish=shit
Re: Ramsey Nouah Interview on Naijarules by Kokscity(m): 9:15am On Dec 22, 2005
Rubbish=S**T
Re: Ramsey Nouah Interview on Naijarules by nike4luv(f): 10:15pm On Dec 22, 2005
what u saw is the bad gov act

talking about nigeria isnt what the surrounding is that makes it great i think its the people, the culture and what they do
can u say u love NA better than Nigeria, if so then............

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download Yoruba Movie: Saamu Alajo By Odunade Adekola / Prison Break Season 3: Sarah Tancredi Beheaded / Pathaan 2023 Google Index Top

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.