Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,985 members, 7,890,235 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:27 AM

Help Me Choose A Nigerian Hosting - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help Me Choose A Nigerian Hosting (729 Views)

HELP: Nigerian Hosting Companies Are Set To Ruin My Life / Please Recommend Me A Nigerian Hosting Service Provider / How Whogohost Has Destroyed My Site...flee From Any Nigerian Hosting Copany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Choose A Nigerian Hosting by FriendNG: 4:57pm On Sep 25, 2017
I have used Smartweb. It is good and have good customer care.+

My problem is, I dont like the server running time. As in before a page loads.

And also uploading files via CMS (e.g drupal, wordpress) is slow.

Any suggestions:

Are the following good?

betahost247.com

Whogohost

web4africa etc
Re: Help Me Choose A Nigerian Hosting by Afam4eva(m): 5:07pm On Sep 25, 2017
I really don't understand what you mean by "uploading files via CMS (e.g drupal, wordpress is slow.) and not via the filemanager"

I think for most hosts you should be able to upload your site via file manager or ftp.
Re: Help Me Choose A Nigerian Hosting by FriendNG: 5:15pm On Sep 25, 2017
Afam4eva:
I really don't understand what you mean by "uploading files via CMS (e.g drupal, wordpress is slow.) and not via the filemanager"

I think for most hosts you should be able to upload your site via file manager or ftp.

You dont get me write. After installing drupal cms on the cpanel. In cost of your design, you may provide place where users can upload music and other files in your drupal website or wordpress. The time it takes to upload is the problem.

Like this nairaland, do you upload the picture via their hosting or via the forum? So uploading via the cms is what takes much time to do unlike other webhost.
Re: Help Me Choose A Nigerian Hosting by Afam4eva(m): 5:18pm On Sep 25, 2017
FriendNG:

You dont get me write. After installing drupal cms on the cpanel. In cost of your design, you may provide place where users can upload music and other files in your drupal website or wordpress. The time it takes to upload is the problem.

Like this nairaland, do you upload the picture via their hosting or via the forum? So uploading via the cms is what takes much time to do unlike other webhost.
I think i understand you now. But you have to understand that the problem may not be from the hosting platform. But it doesn't hurt to try elsewhere to see if the problem will go away.
Re: Help Me Choose A Nigerian Hosting by FriendNG: 5:20pm On Sep 25, 2017
Afam4eva:

I think i understand you now. But you have to understand that the problem may not be from the hosting platform. But it doesn't hurt to try elsewhere to see if the problem will go away.

The problem dont happen in other hostings.

Can you elaborate on the below statement of yours from 2011

Afam4eva:
Is it the same smartwebng that purchased by web4africa.
Re: Help Me Choose A Nigerian Hosting by Afam4eva(m): 5:21pm On Sep 25, 2017
FriendNG:

The problem dont happen in other hostings.

Can you elaborate on the below statement of yours from 2011

I think smartwebng as a company was purchased by another hosting company, Web4Africa.
Re: Help Me Choose A Nigerian Hosting by FriendNG: 5:27pm On Sep 25, 2017
Afam4eva:

I think smartwebng as a company was purchased by another hosting company, Web4Africa.

In a noteshell they are resellers from webforafrica
Re: Help Me Choose A Nigerian Hosting by Afam4eva(m): 5:29pm On Sep 25, 2017
FriendNG:

In a noteshell they are resellers from webforafrica
No, they were a separate company until they were both over by Web4Africa, so the two companies are owned by the same persn.
Re: Help Me Choose A Nigerian Hosting by FriendNG: 5:32pm On Sep 25, 2017
Afam4eva:

No, they were a separate company until they were both over by Web4Africa, so the two companies are owned by the same persn.

Ok. Thank you
Re: Help Me Choose A Nigerian Hosting by Afam4eva(m): 5:52pm On Sep 25, 2017
FriendNG:

Ok. Thank you
If you want, i can sell hosting space to you.

The server is use is Litespeed which is 9 times faster than Apache.
Re: Help Me Choose A Nigerian Hosting by FriendNG: 6:00pm On Sep 25, 2017
Afam4eva:

If you want, i can sell hosting space to you.

The server is use is Litespeed which is 9 times faster than Apache.

I am not the one buying. The buyer ask me to search for him. What is the link of yours so I can share it to him also.

Also give an example of website hosted on it.
Re: Help Me Choose A Nigerian Hosting by Afam4eva(m): 6:09pm On Sep 25, 2017
FriendNG:

I am not the one buying. The buyer ask me to search for him. What is the link of yours so I can share it to him also.

Also give an example of website hosted on it.
I just have the space but i'm not selling in commercial quantity yet. I can send you some sites hosted there if you like.
Re: Help Me Choose A Nigerian Hosting by PulseWeb: 6:13pm On Sep 25, 2017
Visit https://www.extrahostpro.com

With our wealth of experience and expertise, we decided to bring the Smart approach to you - the home user.

Our public web hosting platform is built using the same cloud solution powered by OnAPP and cPanel hosting control panel used by corporate clients.

We use only the highest quality hardware components and software to create and maintain our bespoke platform because at Extra Host Pro, we want customers to understand how straightforward web hosting can be without the unnecessary stresses of downtime and fuss.

Our objective is to create an industry-leading brand through outstanding service and customer satisfaction.

FriendNG:

Any suggestions:

Are the following good?

betahost247.com

Whogohost

web4africa etc
Re: Help Me Choose A Nigerian Hosting by FriendNG: 6:29pm On Sep 25, 2017
Afam4eva:

I just have the space but i'm not selling in commercial quantity yet. I can send you some sites hosted there if you like.

OK. I will tell him.
Re: Help Me Choose A Nigerian Hosting by betahost247(m): 7:20pm On Sep 25, 2017
FriendNG:

Any suggestions:

Are the following good?

betahost247.com

Whogohost

web4africa etc

Hello,

You can give us a trial http://www.betahost247.com. Nigeria Recommend, Affordable, and we are very much Reliable Hosting, also among the Nigeria Hosting Company that has more server resources.

We offer 100% Uptime on our Shared Hosting (http://www.betahost247.com/webhosting.html)

WordPress Hosting: https://www.betahost247.com/wordpress_hosting.html

You can also chat with one our customer care executive on 08035226795

Fastest and Secured

We are among the top 10 web hosting provide that Google rate/rank and with many positive feedback from a reliable client using our server.

We operate 5 different server across the globe.

Hope to have you as one of our premium client soon.

Thank you

Regards,
Grace Abraham
Beta Host Limited Sales Team
Re: Help Me Choose A Nigerian Hosting by SConnect: 10:07pm On Sep 25, 2017
FriendNG:

Any suggestions:

Are the following good?

betahost247.com

Whogohost

web4africa etc

Just incase, you may be interested in a Reliable Web Hosting Provider for your website.

Our unlimited web hosting package is the best, it's super fast and very stable backed with a 100% Uptime Guarantee.

Top Features:
Unlimited Web Space
Unlimited Monthly Bandwidth
Free Unlimited SSL Certificates
Free Automatic Daily Backup
100% Uptime Guarantee
Fully supports Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, SMF, etc
FREE Softaculous Auto Installer
FREE Website Transfer
London, UK Data-center

Starting at ₦2700 First Year using Promo Code: 50%OFFUNLIMITED
Payments Accepted via Bitcoin, PerfectMoney, PayPal, Naira MasterCard/Verve/Visa & GTBank Internet Banking

Why You Should Host Your Website With Us

UNLIMITED BANDWIDTH/TRAFFIC
At SpeedyConnect.net, worrying about the bandwidth/traffic consumption of your shared hosting account is a thing of the past as each of our shared hosting packages has Unlimited bandwidth/traffic.

WE ARE NOT RESELLERS
We own and manage all our servers, This allows us to pass on very competitive lowest cost prices unto our customers.

24/7/365 CUSTOMER SUPPORT
We are always here to serve you 24/7/365 (Day and Night) via Live Chat, Ticket.

100% UPTIME GUARANTEE
We hate downtime just as much as you do. We guarantee your website a rock solid 100% uptime, which means your website will be online always.

LOW PRICE GUARANTEE
Our Hosting prices are very cheap and include an extensive list of features including UNLIMITED web space, UNLIMITED bandwidth, and If you know of any host offering same features at a lower price, just contact us and we will beat it.

FREE AUTOMATIC DAILY BACKUP
Your data are automatically backed up daily and stored in multiple backup servers at no extra cost. Sleep well knowing your data is in safe hands.

YOU BENEFIT FROM HIGH QUALITY HARDWARE & NETWORK
We utilize only High spec Intel Xeon CPU's, Enterprise SATA's & SSD's, fully redundant premium network, 1Gbps Uplink and lot's more.

----------
Follow us on Social Media:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/speedyconnect
Facebook: https://facebook.com/speedyconnect.net
Instagram: https://instagram.com/speedyconnect_net
------------

Re: Help Me Choose A Nigerian Hosting by FriendNG: 11:09pm On Sep 25, 2017
SConnect Your hosting sound good especially when you are not a reseller

betahost247 amazing but the guy has settled for exprohost

Afam4eva your sever sound good but the guy need a hosting into just a space, keep the spirit on one day you will start selling in commercial quantity.

Stay blessed all and thank you for your contributions.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Qservers Recruiting For Webmasters/technical Rep / - / How Can I Report And Punish An Already Warned Blogger For Plagiarism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.