Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,096 members, 7,880,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:01 PM

Fayose Plays Table Tennis With Guys On The Street Of Ekiti (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Plays Table Tennis With Guys On The Street Of Ekiti (Photos) (47547 Views)

Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos / Fayemi's Convoy Kills Police Officer During Rally In Ekiti (PHOTOS) / Wike Plays Table Tennis With Rivers House Of Assembly Members In Rivers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Plays Table Tennis With Guys On The Street Of Ekiti (Photos) by cadre88(m): 5:36am On Sep 26, 2017
Pls don't forget that his state came first in the last NECO SSCE result ranking.. That's also a development
yarimo:
Mtcheeew that is what FAYOSE is good at, but to provide good infrastructural development in Ekiti State is a problem undecided
Re: Fayose Plays Table Tennis With Guys On The Street Of Ekiti (Photos) by chuksboby12(m): 5:56am On Sep 26, 2017
ObamaOsama:
is because his a governor. is Now a news

nairaland!
straight

Its not easy to be a governor. Get it dude
Re: Fayose Plays Table Tennis With Guys On The Street Of Ekiti (Photos) by Wizaugpet(m): 6:06am On Sep 26, 2017
Lol, Haha cheesy This Man Funny o,,, Play play Old Man grin He was a Real Street Nigga before but Levels come change... grin
Re: Fayose Plays Table Tennis With Guys On The Street Of Ekiti (Photos) by cniggaz: 6:10am On Sep 26, 2017
Be current with the happenings #Fayose
Re: Fayose Plays Table Tennis With Guys On The Street Of Ekiti (Photos) by eyinimofe(m): 6:43am On Sep 26, 2017
Demmzy15:

In other news, I saw an Hausa Albino today grin grin
i cant stop laughing oooo
Re: Fayose Plays Table Tennis With Guys On The Street Of Ekiti (Photos) by Knight0777(m): 6:45am On Sep 26, 2017
Funny how these politicians make sure they are in the news. Gov. Ayodele Fayose understand the game wella.
Re: Fayose Plays Table Tennis With Guys On The Street Of Ekiti (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 7:00am On Sep 26, 2017
Daboomb:

You know, some people are called SIMPLETONS because they cant reason, think, infer or project beyond the SIMPLE THINGS OF LIFE (Eat, Drink, Play, Phuck and Sleep grin grin ).

A State Governor is not supposed to be a simpleton.

He carries on his shoulder, the development, aspirations and progress of millions of indigenes.

If you think being aState Governor is about eating roasted plantain on the roadside, playing roadside table tennis, plating woman's heair on the roadside, eating Ponmo or beans on the roadside, then you are a simpleton!

Because all the above cannot transform the economy of his state from a rural one, to a modern, prosperous one!.
It cannot generate IGR needed for further development!!.
It cannot attract investment to a State!!
!

Today, Kano state Governor signed a deal with the Chinese, to install one of the largest Textile Plant in Africa, to provide jobs, IGR and growth for his people. That is a Giovernor, already thinking about when and if allocation from Abuja will stop or price of Crude oil will crash.

Fashola did not spend all day eating roasted plantain on the roadside, for Lagos to be what it is.
Go to Ogun state and see what they are doing, the transformation of the capital's infratsructure and you will understand that a Governor is different from a Ward Counsellor!

Right now, Ekiti state ranks amongst the poorest among all States of the federation and definitely the poorest amongst South West States, even poorer than poor Osun state!. Just imagine, for a state that boasts of the highest number of highly educated people!

Fayose has taken Ekiti state back to what we call a 'Hobesian State'.
All those Ediots watching and laughing while their Governor wastes-away their life, are supposed to be at work, trading or farming but just see them shinning their teeth on poverty!

SIMPLETONS, all of you and your Governor Fayose!
The world has since moved-on.

Thank you for this. If only the Nigerian youths can be perceptive like this. But I Guess hunger has reformatted their brain cells.

I can't just imagine this man, Fayose as even a Ward councillor, not to talk of presidency. This thing boggles the mind, I tell you. Can't wrap my head around this.
Re: Fayose Plays Table Tennis With Guys On The Street Of Ekiti (Photos) by billyG(m): 7:01am On Sep 26, 2017
instead of dis fuuul to organise a sport festival to enhance sport in ekiti state.
Re: Fayose Plays Table Tennis With Guys On The Street Of Ekiti (Photos) by yewawa: 7:09am On Sep 26, 2017
Time will tell......keep showinng
Re: Fayose Plays Table Tennis With Guys On The Street Of Ekiti (Photos) by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 26, 2017
Mztarstrechy:
Governor Ayodele Fayose 'ping-ponging' at Ekute Street, Ado-Ekiti on Sunday 24th September, 2017.Fayose can play table tennis for Africa.This man no go kill me.Always very close to his subjects.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/09/fayose-pictured-playing-table-tennis-in.html?m=1

Ekiti is reaping her dividends of democracy.
Re: Fayose Plays Table Tennis With Guys On The Street Of Ekiti (Photos) by nelcliff(m): 7:26am On Sep 26, 2017
Sebastine1994:
Please hire me to assassinate this man

You say?

I jump am pass this one...

I nor read an oooo...
Re: Fayose Plays Table Tennis With Guys On The Street Of Ekiti (Photos) by Peterosky(m): 7:33am On Sep 26, 2017
Daboomb:

You know, some people are called SIMPLETONS because they cant reason, think, infer or project beyond the SIMPLE THINGS OF LIFE (Eat, Drink, Play, Phuck and Sleep grin grin ).

A State Governor is not supposed to be a simpleton.

He carries on his shoulder, the development, aspirations and progress of millions of indigenes.

If you think being aState Governor is about eating roasted plantain on the roadside, playing roadside table tennis, plating woman's heair on the roadside, eating Ponmo or beans on the roadside, then you are a simpleton!

Because all the above cannot transform the economy of his state from a rural one, to a modern, prosperous one!.
It cannot generate IGR needed for further development!!.
It cannot attract investment to a State!!
!

Today, Kano state Governor signed a deal with the Chinese, to install one of the largest Textile Plant in Africa, to provide jobs, IGR and growth for his people. That is a Giovernor, already thinking about when and if allocation from Abuja will stop or price of Crude oil will crash.

Fashola did not spend all day eating roasted plantain on the roadside, for Lagos to be what it is.
Go to Ogun state and see what they are doing, the transformation of the capital's infratsructure and you will understand that a Governor is different from a Ward Counsellor!

Right now, Ekiti state ranks amongst the poorest among all States of the federation and definitely the poorest amongst South West States, even poorer than poor Osun state!. Just imagine, for a state that boasts of the highest number of highly educated people!

Fayose has taken Ekiti state back to what we call a 'Hobesian State'.
All those Ediots watching and laughing while their Governor wastes-away their life, are supposed to be at work, trading or farming but just see them shinning their teeth on poverty!

SIMPLETONS, all of you and your Governor Fayose!
The world has since moved-on.
.Some times it amazes me why it is so difficult for some persons to understand a simple grammar or a write-up. Or do I just believe that you belong to the class of people who comment without reading? Or is it that your hatred for Fayose is so deep that you attack any one who sees any little thing good about the man? I will advise that you go back and read thoroughly with understanding my comment you quoted and you will be surprised at your stupidity. For your information, no matter how bad a person is,they must be a little quality in him that is admired by others. Please next time read properly before commenting. And again, i am not from Ekiti State so i don't know much about the state which I admitted my ignorance of the State in the comment you quoted. Tanx.
Re: Fayose Plays Table Tennis With Guys On The Street Of Ekiti (Photos) by Peterosky(m): 7:38am On Sep 26, 2017
pafisayo:

I work in Ekiti... To be honest E plays his politics pretty well and when a man plays a too well politics it's basically a deliciously Squared scam, diplomacy is something he does not sit well with also.
So you have a simple politics Maradona who can't be diplomatic when needs be, it's always a do or die affair for him
.I see. And I'm sure he is seriously loved by his people? What ever be the
case, I just love his simple and down to earth nature. I know he talks carelessly too but he is very accessible. Tanx all the same.
Re: Fayose Plays Table Tennis With Guys On The Street Of Ekiti (Photos) by Brillantman: 7:41am On Sep 26, 2017
I simply love the way you table down your opinion of judging this man unlike some people who call him fool, unfit to be a governor simply because he wears his skin (I believe you know what that means). I graduated from UNAD and I can categorically tell you that this guy singlehandedly transform that state in his first tenure and he's doing same again. Go to anywhere in the state, an average ekitiman, commoner loves him, (though, his popularity has dwindled because of non payment of salaries) he has many projects to his name, naming of those projects will not be in line with syntax until you have idea of how Ekiti especially the capital Ado was before and how it is now. Bro, both you and I don't need a soothsayer to tell us that these governors are terrible looters, we all know that, but some are sympathetic robbers and Fayose falls to that category. Fayose is not riding bike, eating rice on the road, playing ping pong, sowing cloth, cutting Indecency, drumming or dancing on the street for the gallery nor campaigning for any election, that is his way of life. He is a typical street guy. The office of the governor is one of the key reason that limits his way and appearance in society to some level otherwise, he's a type of person that can physically engage in street brawl if things did not go his way.

Peterosky:
I don't know how much this man has developed Ekiti State since he took over the mantle of leadership,but I will not be too fast to judge him whether he is doing well as a governor in terms of development or not since I don't know what he collects monthly as allocation as well as the size of the internally generated revenue of the state. But if you ask me, i will tell you that from my assessment of him, he is the governor of the people by the people and for the people. This man is simply down to earth, a grass rooter and simple in nature. Always identifying with the common man on the street unlike his counterparts. If I become a public figure, my ernest prayer is for God to make me appear as simple and accessible as Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State. I love you sir.
Re: Fayose Plays Table Tennis With Guys On The Street Of Ekiti (Photos) by AONO: 7:45am On Sep 26, 2017
Demmzy15:
Namadi Kanu is a terrorist, we Yoruba Muslims shall root him out from wherever he seeks refuge!

Pls my brother can you post the Hausa albino here for me to see
Re: Fayose Plays Table Tennis With Guys On The Street Of Ekiti (Photos) by slurity1: 7:55am On Sep 26, 2017
My governor, my friend, my problem
Re: Fayose Plays Table Tennis With Guys On The Street Of Ekiti (Photos) by cris07(m): 8:27am On Sep 26, 2017
Celcius:
He should contest LGA chairman next, in order to be closer to the people.
I admire this his leadership style.
imagine LGA chairman? Shoro niyen?
Re: Fayose Plays Table Tennis With Guys On The Street Of Ekiti (Photos) by cris07(m): 8:30am On Sep 26, 2017
Sebastine1994:
i can only hire u to assassinate ur father n mother...
Re: Fayose Plays Table Tennis With Guys On The Street Of Ekiti (Photos) by holuwakore(m): 8:33am On Sep 26, 2017
That is what he knows how to do. He cant pay workers salary, state alawee for corpers...yeye man
Re: Fayose Plays Table Tennis With Guys On The Street Of Ekiti (Photos) by Topestbilly(m): 8:40am On Sep 26, 2017
Sebastine1994:

lalasticlala don't tell me this person will have the privilege to comment on any post for 2months.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Plays Table Tennis With Guys On The Street Of Ekiti (Photos) by Wizaugpet(m): 9:00am On Sep 26, 2017
Sirheny007:
[s][/s]
Nnamdi Kanu is greater than Oduduwa
Lol, CowBell Brain undecided grin
Re: Fayose Plays Table Tennis With Guys On The Street Of Ekiti (Photos) by vertueptime: 9:01am On Sep 26, 2017
Demmzy15:
Namadi Kanu is a terrorist, we Yoruba Muslims shall root him out from wherever he seeks refuge!

Muslkm na muslim, nothing like yoruba muslim
Re: Fayose Plays Table Tennis With Guys On The Street Of Ekiti (Photos) by Kingsleyic(m): 9:10am On Sep 26, 2017
Find best Deals ⋆Up to 90% Price Discounts ⋆ Best Offers ⋆ Product Specifications ⋆ Compare Products quickly from your favorite stores such as Slot, Jumia, Konga, DealDey all at one place ⋆Get Shopping Guide on items you want to buy. Visit https://www.ekorr.com
Re: Fayose Plays Table Tennis With Guys On The Street Of Ekiti (Photos) by Sirheny007(m): 9:28am On Sep 26, 2017
Wizaugpet:

Lol, CowBell Brain undecided grin

Lol.. cheesy
Na vex I take talk am angry
Re: Fayose Plays Table Tennis With Guys On The Street Of Ekiti (Photos) by Sylvaaustine: 9:53am On Sep 26, 2017
Graduate Sales Associate
We are a multi sectoral establishment with a state-of-the-art skills development centre that provides employability and entrepreneurial skills training as well as HR intervention services to its clients.

We are recruiting professionals with exemplary expertise

Job Summary

The Sales Executive is responsible for promoting and driving the sale of the company concept and other company¡¯s services to corperate/goverment and individual working and residing in the state.
The sales executive plays a key role in communicating the organization product to new and existing customers and developing markets for new products.

Essential Duties and Responsibilities

Sale of company concept and other services.
New business development
Preparation of weekly marketing call reports to the Team Lead
Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan
Managing market penetration/ growth of product
Follow up Leads as assigned by the Team Lead.
Contributing to developing marketing plans and strategies

Qualifications

Bachelor's Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any field.
Must have NYSC Certificate or exemption letter

Required Skills:

Communication skills
Good listening skills
Negotiation skills
Product knowledge.
Problem solving, analytical reasoning abilities.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send detailed CV to hrconsultantservice1990@gmail.com

PARAMEDIC PERSONNEL

Location Rivers State

the ideal candidate must be very competent and knowledgeable as well as self-motivated and compassionate.

responsibilities

Lead and coordinate the team responding to an emergency
Evaluate the patient¡¯s condition on the scene and perform preliminary diagnosis
Attend to injuries or sudden illnesses by applying a variety of pre-hospital simple and advanced treatments (first aid, CPR, administering injections and oxygen etc.) or surgical procedures
Collaborate with interested parties (police, firefighting unit, doctors etc.)Write and submit concrete and accurate reports on incidents
Adhere to established medical protocols and procedures as well as legal guidelines and health and safety standards
Keep abreast with new treatment and medical procedures through continuous training

Requirements

Proven experience as a paramedic,Knowledge of medical procedures, terminology and medications.
Ability to stay calm and make the right decisions in adverse conditions
.Adaptable with a great deal of stamina.
Excellent working knowledge of medical equipment and devices
Integrity and compassion towards human pain
Certified CPR Instructor

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send detailed CV to hrconsultantservice1990@gmail.com
Re: Fayose Plays Table Tennis With Guys On The Street Of Ekiti (Photos) by MightyHand(m): 10:06am On Sep 26, 2017
I jxt like d Man... He's not lik that criminal that went to study criminology nd rename part of the zoo a "terrorist group... I feel for the igbos sha
Re: Fayose Plays Table Tennis With Guys On The Street Of Ekiti (Photos) by Wizaugpet(m): 1:31pm On Sep 26, 2017
Sirheny007:

Lol.. cheesy Na vex I take talk am angry
Orrrh! na u sabi La
Re: Fayose Plays Table Tennis With Guys On The Street Of Ekiti (Photos) by dumie(f): 1:45pm On Sep 26, 2017
molekoole:

Wow, dummie? lipsrsealed
I don't like ur username jhor undecided
Cos u fine nah
Is it ur username?

My username
My moniker
My handle
Myname
MySpace
My choice

And lastly, if you don't like it, then take a walk

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Plays Table Tennis With Guys On The Street Of Ekiti (Photos) by Peterosky(m): 4:37pm On Sep 26, 2017
Brillantman:
I simply love the way you table down your opinion of judging this man unlike some people who call him fool, unfit to be a governor simply because he wears his skin (I believe you know what that means). I graduated from UNAD and I can categorically tell you that this guy singlehandedly transform that state in his first tenure and he's doing same again. Go to anywhere in the state, an average ekitiman, commoner loves him, (though, his popularity has dwindled because of non payment of salaries) he has many projects to his name, naming of those projects will not be in line with syntax until you have idea of how Ekiti especially the capital Ado was before and how it is now. Bro, both you and I don't need a soothsayer to tell us that these governors are terrible looters, we all know that, but some are sympathetic robbers and Fayose falls to that category. Fayose is not riding bike, eating rice on the road, playing ping pong, sowing cloth, cutting Indecency, drumming or dancing on the street for the gallery nor campaigning for any election, that is his way of life. He is a typical street guy. The office of the governor is one of the key reason that limits his way and appearance in society to some level otherwise, he's a type of person that can physically engage in street brawl if things did not go his way.

.Nice to hear this good report about this man. I agree with you on your position about Nigerian politicians being looters. I really know that this man is good. Thanks.
Re: Fayose Plays Table Tennis With Guys On The Street Of Ekiti (Photos) by aribilola2002(m): 10:53pm On Sep 26, 2017
That is why Ekiti come first in NECO exam this year. Am proud of this man.... Best and free governor
Re: Fayose Plays Table Tennis With Guys On The Street Of Ekiti (Photos) by giftedheart1(m): 10:33am On Sep 27, 2017
ewenla1234:

sir, with little due respect sir, pls where is your senses
lol...savage! i think i left it in my mother's womb... but for you, God is still punishing the angel that branded you for not attaching brain to u...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ahmed Makarfi Involved In Motor Accident / Pity Us — Soldiers Cry Out After Being Celibate For Over A Year (Photos, Video) / #FixOtaRoads Protest In Sango Ota (Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.