Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,067 members, 7,946,649 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 11:27 PM

The Kanu Effect And Nigeria's Nemesis. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Kanu Effect And Nigeria's Nemesis. (2691 Views)

Nemesis Catching Up With Tinubu – Bode George / If This Is True Then It Was Nemesis That Killed Abba Kyari And Not Covid-19 / Babangida Can't Wear Shoes Anymore. Nemesis Catches Up With The Evil Genius - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Kanu Effect And Nigeria's Nemesis. by Nobody: 6:01am On Sep 26, 2017
TheCabal:

The west has LAgos and Ogun.... ivy league states.
Restructuring will produce more Ivy league states, we dont need to keep recycling this mumu-ness

1 Like

Re: The Kanu Effect And Nigeria's Nemesis. by Nobody: 6:01am On Sep 26, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

All those things you mentioned will be possible once we take over our resources

So stop advising us you this Fulani man.

Chineke ... Which resources?
Re: The Kanu Effect And Nigeria's Nemesis. by Nobody: 6:02am On Sep 26, 2017
giftq:

Restructuring will produce more Ivy league states, we dont need to keep recycling this mumu-ness

Not possible without cheap capital.

East has the worst infrastructure already.

Who will invest. When the north can provide cheap trainable and retrainable workers. And the West already has the networks.

Look at Akwa-Cross.
Re: The Kanu Effect And Nigeria's Nemesis. by OjukwuWarBird: 6:02am On Sep 26, 2017
TheCabal:

Chineke ... Which resources?

That is why I said you should go back to school

Take your geography and geological sciences very serious.

Don't forget that Easterners can replicate Western technology to earn lots of income.

1 Like

Re: The Kanu Effect And Nigeria's Nemesis. by Nobody: 6:07am On Sep 26, 2017
TheCabal:

Not possible without cheap capital.

Who will invest. When the north can provide cheap trainable and retrainable workers. And the West already has the networks.

Look at Akwa-Cross.
Why not leave Easterners to worry about the SE.

TheCabal:

East has the worst infrastructure already.
Easterners are NOT the cause of the existence of this "worst infrastructure"

2 Likes

Re: The Kanu Effect And Nigeria's Nemesis. by Nobody: 6:08am On Sep 26, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

Don't forget that Easterners can replicate Western technology to earn lots of income.

Chai ... why ... why are my kinsmen this proud. My grandfather was wise, truly wise.

Can you build better and cheaper cars or computers... or even Mobile phones.

Monopoly... nwanem only Nigeria can guarantee monopoly.

Have you built a house? If yes what did you build first?
Re: The Kanu Effect And Nigeria's Nemesis. by OjukwuWarBird: 6:10am On Sep 26, 2017
@ TheCabal

Once we take over our meager resources, we will invest in

1) Technological education

2) Research

3) Commercialization of Research products

4) Granting easy cash to inventors/innovators after teaching them basic business management like accounting, cash flow etc. This will be model like YOUWIN.

5) Giving our inventors/innovators public fame in order to encourage them to know that the Easterners appreciate their sacrifice.

We don't need you Cabal system of funding the center with stolen wealth of which we don't have access to.

1 Like

Re: The Kanu Effect And Nigeria's Nemesis. by Nobody: 6:12am On Sep 26, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

It can't without capital and monopoly.
Re: The Kanu Effect And Nigeria's Nemesis. by OjukwuWarBird: 6:24am On Sep 26, 2017
TheCabal:

It can't without capital and monopoly.

Capital is not much the problem but the willingness to stick to a good plan of Commercializing the Research works of the Easterners.

If the Eastern Governments revive YOUWIN in their various states specifically to commercialize the Research Works of Easterners that can be industrialized to reduce importation and increase exportation, the wealth of the East will increase gradually.

Already Abia State governor is marketing Aba products to the Nigerian Government while his people are marketing it globally

Peter Obi of Anambra State did it then as a governor and it paid off

The only mistake they are making is not to focus on Commercializing Research works.
Re: The Kanu Effect And Nigeria's Nemesis. by che8: 6:28am On Sep 26, 2017
TheCabal:

Yes it will. Tell all importers.. to employ tax lawyers from Nigeria an countries they import from.

Tell importers to join APC, PDP e.t.c The east will grow weak if it can't influence the ports regardless where the ports are. Concentrate on the exchange rate.

Stop complaining... start funding the upper and lower house. Saraki funded senators and reps from every book and cranny.

Stop identity politics start funding polices. Restructuring will mAke the east limp.

Think... think... Ndigbo does not have the votes ,nor is it the golden goose.

It's a trap.

Claptrap.

East Rose above Abandoned property policy

East Rose above federal character of education

East rose above government subvention and lack of federal presence

Give East a little freedom and watch all other things fall in place.

The entire East was brought to rubbles during the war and what do we have today? At least north still lives in mud houses!

Freedom is priceless.

2 Likes

Re: The Kanu Effect And Nigeria's Nemesis. by Nobody: 6:36am On Sep 26, 2017
che8:

Claptrap.

East Rose above Abandoned property policy

East Rose above federal character of education

East rose above government subvention and lack of federal presence

Give East a little freedom and watch all other things fall in place.

The entire East was brought to rubbles during the war and what do we have today? At least north still lives in mud houses!

Freedom is priceless.

Guy are u still leaving in the 60's? This is 2017. You can brag and cry all you want but when u get to the negotiation table the first question you will get is... what do you have .. that I want.
Re: The Kanu Effect And Nigeria's Nemesis. by che8: 6:46am On Sep 26, 2017
TheCabal:

Guy are u still leaving in the 60's? This is 2017. You can brag and cry all you want but when u get to the negotiation table the first question you will get is... what do you have .. that I want.

Only the weak hand over his destiny over to others through fear of unknown.

Allow East to be, either through self determination or restructuring as you call it.

Our survival instinct is an undeniable power we can never trade for feeding bottle status quo.

Last response you would get from me on this matter!

2 Likes

Re: The Kanu Effect And Nigeria's Nemesis. by trillville(m): 6:46am On Sep 26, 2017
TheCabal:

... If not for the love I have for my mother who is from the east.. she stood by my side and will stand by my side no matter what. I swear .. I won't explain this. I have gained so much from my eastern heritage even more from the ease at which I am accepted in the north, SS and SW. My extended family is Mobile. We understand languages and cultures within and outside Naija.

China won't borrow Biafra money. It won't do business with Biafra because of Taiwan. But it will borrow any part of Nigeria money. Billions even trillions... but you need power. You need to have the ability to influence the center.

China is floating an oil for gold or yuan Bill. Which means nations won't need dollars for business with China.. Russia is jumping on board.

The east must stick to the Nigerian flag. The east must borrow all it can for infrastructural development.

Petro dollars will decline but petro.. will run the world till the last.drop.

Why do you think.. I call myself ... the cabal .. I am welcomed in every meeting.. we grow rich no matter what. But I be damned if my kinsmen from the east grow weaker. It means I grow weaker.

That what a cabal, is about. Information and influence

Money is power... the east can only grow powerful if we grow dependent as we are dependent on oil and cow Meat.

Consolidate.. don't segregate.

It is like you do not understand the issues in Nigeria. I am not Igbo by the way. Nigeria suffers massive infrastructural deficit at the same time government earns over 90 percent of its revenue from oil. This revenue is insufficient to develop the whole country so it gets pilfered on an annual basis. Although the oil revenue is insufficient, the government has further made Nigeria's situation worse by employing workers it doesn't need and paying huge salaries to public office holders. This has resulted in an 80 to 20 ratio in recurrent to capital expenditure worsening our infrastructural deficit.

What will the eastern region gain from restructuring?
1. Democratically elected leaders will be forced to collect taxes from their citizens. This will form a social contract between the leaders and the led. The citizens would hold the throats of their leaders and force them to vomit any stolen funds. He who pays the piper dictates the tune.

2. Recruitments based on merit. Leaders will be forced to recruit to fulfil a requirement and not based on sentimental values since money will have to be spent more wisely. He who fails to recruit the best minds will certainly prepare to lose his/her sit.

3. Reduction of poverty for the masses will lead to more customers for business people. Restructuring does not equate to splitting the country. There will still be easterners in all regions of Nigeria doing businesses. Only this time, they would have more customers as the masses of Nigerians as opposed to a few government workers will have purchasing power.

The only region whose long-term prospects are in the shadows is the SS. Oil is the problem. Just yesterday Atiku explained that he grew up under a regional system and was sponsored through school yet today in an oil-based economy, such is on heard of. During Atiku's time, the government had priorities. If a child was smart, the child will be given funding for schooling. Today whether children are smart or not, the government subsidizes the cost of learning for everyone. Even when the children cannot pass, the government would reduce its cutoff points to ensure that dull children get admitted to universities. These same dull children will find their way into the workforce and complete the cycle. Can you see how oil makes people foolish? Only a few jobs can be created by the government so the very poor the government hopes to improve by lowering standards, are still left without jobs on graduation. The few who get jobs through "unmerited favour" are either dull or work under a good number of dull people ensuring the system never improves.

Back to the SS, if their leaders do not become accountable to the people, corruption will only flourish in the region. People from other regions will help their leaders steal money and the masses will be left with nothing.

Consider Rwanda, a landlocked country with no natural resources. The average Rwandan is richer than the average Nigerian. Life is much better in Rwanda. Rwanda has a literacy rate over 70 percent, all as a result of good leadership.

PS.
Forgive any typos I may have made. Cheers

3 Likes

Re: The Kanu Effect And Nigeria's Nemesis. by SwiftME: 6:48am On Sep 26, 2017
The SE will be stupid if they fall for restructuring. You think those who died, would rest well in their graves
The nocturnal hypocrite like millions of others staying all awake to proffer you solution, has never liked you.

If any region wants restructuring so bad, they should go the streets and push for it. They must never ride on our struggles, pain, humiliation and loss to sing that stupid lame 2019 campaign carole song.

You see them morphing into angels over night, trying to manipulate you when you have them boxed in the corner, or when they desperately want something from you. Buhari answered Okechukwu, Atiku "Igbos rebuilt their states themselves after the civil war", Arewa youths putting on igbo attires and finally the ever loathing son of a camel, painting a future that will never exist.

OjukwuWarBird has said it all, our progress as Ndigbo, lies within our sovereignty as a nation in Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: The Kanu Effect And Nigeria's Nemesis. by Nobody: 6:50am On Sep 26, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

Capital is not much the problem but the willingness to stick to a good plan of Commercializing the Research works of the Easterners.

If the Eastern Governments revive YOUWIN in their various states specifically to commercialize the Research Works of Easterners that can be industrialized to reduce importation and increase exportation, the wealth of the East will increase gradually.

Already Abia State governor is marketing Aba products to the Nigerian Government while his people are marketing it globally

Peter Obi of Anambra State did it then as a governor and it paid off

The only mistake they are making is not to focus on Commercializing Research works.

Restructuring is about the flow of capital. Cheap capital is the main idea behind restructuring. The west has Lagos and Ogun ...excess FDI.. the centre has oversubscribed treasury bills. .. the north has zero interest loans and banking. The SS has oil for barter.

The SouthEast has what ?
Re: The Kanu Effect And Nigeria's Nemesis. by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 26, 2017
SwiftME:

OjukwuWarBird has said it all, our progress as Ndigbo, lies within our sovereignty as a nation in Biafra.

The vulnerable can never be free.
Re: The Kanu Effect And Nigeria's Nemesis. by OjukwuWarBird: 6:56am On Sep 26, 2017
TheCabal:

Restructuring is about the flow of capital. Cheap capital is the main idea behind restructuring. The west has Lagos and Ogun ...excess FDI.. the centre has oversubscribed treasury bills. .. the north has zero interest loans and banking. The SS has oil for barter.

The SouthEast has what ?

Technological Brains that can develop marketable Technologies globally.

Just challenge the Easterners with a financial reward to develop marketable Technologies and watch them put their brains into action.

Imagine Abia State governor presenting #1,000,000 naira reward for any Igbo person who can develop a mobile phone locally with little or no foreign input.

When people know that there is a reward for innovations and inventions, they will invest their personal money into Research and Development.

TheCabal
Re: The Kanu Effect And Nigeria's Nemesis. by Nobody: 7:02am On Sep 26, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

Technological Brains that can develop marketable Technologies globally.

Do you have a dormiclliary account?

If yes.. how does it work?
Re: The Kanu Effect And Nigeria's Nemesis. by SwiftME: 7:02am On Sep 26, 2017
TheCabal:

The vulnerable can never be free.
And who is vulnerable?

1 Like

Re: The Kanu Effect And Nigeria's Nemesis. by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 26, 2017
SwiftME:
And who is vulnerable?

We are.
Re: The Kanu Effect And Nigeria's Nemesis. by OjukwuWarBird: 7:05am On Sep 26, 2017
TheCabal:

Do you have a dormiclliary account?

If yes.. how does it work?

What increases WEALTH is KNOWLEDGE

What increases KNOWLEDGE is Research

What is Research.? Experimental trials and errors

I repeat

Just challenge the Easterners with a financial reward to develop marketable Technologies and watch them put their brains into action.

Imagine Abia State governor presenting #1,000,000 naira reward for any Igbo person who can develop a mobile phone locally with little or no foreign input.

When people know that there is a reward for innovations and inventions, they will invest their personal money into Research and Development

2 Likes

Re: The Kanu Effect And Nigeria's Nemesis. by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 26, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

When people know that there is a reward for innovations and inventions, they will invest their personal money into Research and Development

Excellent thought process ... now ask yourself.. who buys it?

Export.. not when China,India, Indonesia e.t.c will sell the same product for 1/3 the price.

Ndigbo must concentrate on monopoly not restructuring.

The east won't win the restructuring game... it's not in a position to negotiate..at least not yet.
Re: The Kanu Effect And Nigeria's Nemesis. by OjukwuWarBird: 7:15am On Sep 26, 2017
TheCabal:

Export.. not when China,India, Indonesia e.t.c will sell the same product for 1/3 the price.

Ndigbo must concentrate on monopoly not restructuring.

The east won't win the restructuring game... it's not in a position to negotiate..at least not yet.

Who told you that the Easterners can't sell theirs for 1/10 the price

Let us start from this question

What are the factors that can make goods cheaper.?
Re: The Kanu Effect And Nigeria's Nemesis. by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 26, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

Who told you that the Easterners can't sell theirs for 1/10 the price

Let us start from this question

What are the factors that can make goods cheaper.?

Cheap factors production, cheap loans, zero taxes, weak but stable currency, trade agreements.
Re: The Kanu Effect And Nigeria's Nemesis. by Alariwo2: 7:22am On Sep 26, 2017
Who do you think will suffer most if restructuring is achieved? It's the SE.

A region with the worst road and rail network in the country. They can't attract investors to their enclave out of extreme tribal and religious bigotry, but their states can take loans from Islamic banks and other muslim institutions.

Shebi na this same country we dey.. we'll see how their lives will become after restructuring
Re: The Kanu Effect And Nigeria's Nemesis. by OjukwuWarBird: 7:30am On Sep 26, 2017
TheCabal:

Cheap factors production, cheap loans, zero taxes, weak but stable currency, trade agreements.

You see why it is good to see life from different angles

1) Cheap loan: Was YOUWIN not a free loan to innovators and inventors who sought to industrialize their ideas.?

2) Zero taxes: What if the State government and LGA authorities decide to tax exempt these set of people.?

3) Trade agreements: What if the SE governors decide to set up a unit that visits foreign countries to establish trade agreements.?

4) Cheap but Stable Currency: What if the Easterners decide to reduce the use of currency and increase the exchange of products example when we want to import from South Africa and we need dollars, we will find what we can export to South Africa that can generate dollars for us in South Africa so that we can buy and import from them.

So you see that we can make our products 1/10 cheaper

Which other thing do you have to say.?

1 Like

Re: The Kanu Effect And Nigeria's Nemesis. by trillville(m): 7:34am On Sep 26, 2017
TheCabal:

Ndigbo must concentrate on monopoly, not restructuring.

What do you mean by win the restructuring game? You think this is a game? Do you think Boko haram is a game? Is IPOB a game? Nigerians are dirt poor as a result of the current structure and you're here telling us to be patient until conditions become better. Who will make the situation better? The east is blessed with intelligent minds. That's all the east needs. How much oil does California have? Yet it is the 6th largest economy in the would. Think silicon valley, think Hollywood.

3 Likes

Re: The Kanu Effect And Nigeria's Nemesis. by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 26, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

Which other thing do you have to say.?

Even a pregnant woman can't tell you the sex of her child till she gives birth.

But she knows who the father is.
Re: The Kanu Effect And Nigeria's Nemesis. by OjukwuWarBird: 7:38am On Sep 26, 2017
TheCabal:

Even a pregnant woman can't tell you the sex of her child till she gives birth.

But she knows who the father is.

Thank God you now accept that there are other ways the East can rise

So keep your Cabal thing one side because we can't encourage our people to steal our collective wealth to sponsor & control the center.

1 Like

Re: The Kanu Effect And Nigeria's Nemesis. by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 26, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

Thank God you now accept that there are other ways the East can rise

So keep your Cabal thing one side because we can't encourage our people to steal our collective wealth to sponsor & control the center.

LoL.. I am only half Ibo and I clearly understand the proverb says .. we do not know the path our "chi" will place us but we are certain of where we want to go.

What path do you wish the east takes, where do you want the east to land after the trip.

I want one thing and one thing only ... a child male.or female but never a b!tch or bast.ard.

Wisdom truly is the gift of gods.

1 Like

Re: The Kanu Effect And Nigeria's Nemesis. by Vutseck(m): 7:59am On Sep 26, 2017
TheCabal:

Chai.. u drank the cool aid.

What IGR.. have u seen the IGR of the east and what the centre gives the east. Think ... Think .. why do eastern businessmen mAke more money outside the east.

With little IGR hence industrialization will be top in their agenda,but with epileptic power supply you currently enjoys will not encourage those with such idea to prosper

even with humongous IGR from any other region will still be a waste hence they remained consumers as against productivity

in your second paragraph,

Eastern parts are already saturated with business activities which necessitated some of them to take advantage of other regions that are not business savvy for expansion

Chinese and Indians are good example of people that takes their trade to where they would have less competition

lastly, with restructured system, Fulani herdsmen menace all over the regions will no longer be a news

(1) (2) (Reply)

January 1966 Coup Plotters Planned To Replace Balewa With Awolowo / "Wife" On Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio: Chimamanda Adichie Replies Haters / Breaking: Atiku Lands In United States Of

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.