Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,627 members, 7,918,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:36 PM

I Don't Have Any Beef With Wizkid, Please Stop Causing Fight Between Us - Skales - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don't Have Any Beef With Wizkid, Please Stop Causing Fight Between Us - Skales (382 Views)

Bbnaija: Listen To Maria's Leaked Tape About Beatrice That Is Causing Fight / Wizkid Please Leave #endsars Protest,they Are Planning To Kill You-kemi Olunloyo / See The Graphics Designer Behind The Viral Photo Causing Fight Between Davido An (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Have Any Beef With Wizkid, Please Stop Causing Fight Between Us - Skales by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 26, 2017
After praising olamide for paying for the video shoot of his hit single "Shake body", singer skales also took to his twitter page to thanks the Dmw boss "davido" for always showing him love.

Well, a wizkid fan might have seen these from the aspects of using it to beef wizkid.

The fan accuse skales of having beef with wizkid and advice skales to settle the fight between him and wizkid. But the singer clear the air and reveal that he doesn't have any beef with wizkid and warn fans to stop causing fight between them.

Check More Via Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/09/i-dont-have-any-beef-with-wizkid-please.html

Cc lalasticlala
Cc Fynestboi
Cc MissyB3

Re: I Don't Have Any Beef With Wizkid, Please Stop Causing Fight Between Us - Skales by Nogodye(m): 8:02am On Sep 26, 2017
Everybody with his/her lane...No beef

(1) (Reply)

HELP ME OUT - My Brother Threatened To Kill Me – Peter Okoye Reveals / ... / Nigerians Insist Crossing Into Canada As Refuges,even Threatned With Deportation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.