Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,891 members, 7,918,898 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 05:18 PM

Why I Want Alcacer To Leave Barcelona – Messi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why I Want Alcacer To Leave Barcelona – Messi (602 Views)

"I Will Leave Barcelona at the end of the season" - Xavi Hernandes / Angry Barcelona Messi Fan Kicks And Punches TV After 4-3 Liverpool Loss (Photos) / What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Want Alcacer To Leave Barcelona – Messi by faithdinno: 8:44am On Sep 26, 2017
Barcelona Superstar, Lionel Messi has told his team-mate, Paco Alcacer to start looking for a new club ahead of January transfer window.
The Argentinian International wants Alcacer to leave the Catalan club despite their friendship on and off the pitch.
Messi wants to see his pal thrive at a new club, According to Spanish website Don Balon.
The five times Ballon d’Or winner, is said to have a close ear to manager Valverde and knows Alcacer will not feature heavily in his plans this season.
Messi has reportedly told the former Valencia striker to leave at the earliest opportunity once the January transfer window opens next year.
Source:www.sportjyst..com

Re: Why I Want Alcacer To Leave Barcelona – Messi by Tamarapetty(f): 8:46am On Sep 26, 2017
Re: Why I Want Alcacer To Leave Barcelona – Messi by gabinogem(m): 8:52am On Sep 26, 2017
See small messi oh just dey dictate 4 barca anyhow cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why I Want Alcacer To Leave Barcelona – Messi by uk10(m): 9:12am On Sep 26, 2017
Messi did not say anything like that

(1) (Reply)

Man City Star Dumped By Girl Friend After Car Crash | Photos / UEFA Champions League Top Scorer 2017/2018 / Less Than 3 Mins To Become A Millionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.