Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,952 members, 7,873,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:11 AM

Wrong Debit By UBA Bank - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Wrong Debit By UBA Bank (491 Views)

Poor Customer Service- Wrong Debit Of N28000.00 By Gtb / UBA Bank Ebeano Estate Enugu Amid Coronavirus Issue (Photos) / My UBA Bank Account Has Been Frozen! Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wrong Debit By UBA Bank by jayjayfancy(m): 8:46am On Sep 26, 2017
Ordinaily I don't know which section to post this , but I need assistance from the forum's MOD in helping me push this to the front page.

I initiated a failed ATM transfer of 97k from my UBA account on the 25th of September around 5:10am . The transfer didn't go through , yet I was debited . The money was urgently needed for my relation's medical bills, hence the need to risk security threat by using an ATM at such time of the day in a very robbery prone Lagos suburb.

Every effort at appealing for a revert didn't yield result . After waiting for 24hours of auto reverting , one of the bank's CC operator told me I will have to wait for another 10 days . You can imagine waiting for 10 days for a funds that is needed for urgent surgery ?

This I can't take , less smth bad happen to the ricipient that needs medical attention , I will hold UBA bank liable .... People can bear me witness on this ....

I am using this medium to call on the management of UBA bank to please look into this to avert any loss of life , as there is no other means of raising funds to finance the medical.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Thinking Of Call Center For Your Small Business Choose MTN Call Assist Service / Mine Litecoin and Bitcoin for free / You Can Never Regret Adding This To Your Income

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.