Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,940 members, 7,873,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:51 AM

The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking (60938 Views)

The Revealing Outfits Bridesmaids Wore To Welcome Guests At A Wedding (Video) / See The Wedding Suit This Man Wore That Got People Talking / See How These Young Girls Are Recycling Nylon That Got The Internet Talking -pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking by kn23h(m): 4:36pm On Sep 26, 2017
Ersan:

Asking for sources when these are established facts grin Tell me what i said there thats not true!

Now it has turned to redesigning! shameless culture vulture! Hausa outfits look nothing like yours today, our hand craftsmen are second to none in africa and can always be differentiated from your counterfeit clown outfits! our outfits come in all shapes and sizes for all ocassions, dont compare your rags to our clothing boy!

Heres one of your heroes wearing a northern designed "agbada", the hand work is called kwadi da linzami. You dont want to play this game with me you inferior ninny!

Show us the established facts. We want to know who established them. grin grin
You must think you're speaking with an illiterate terroristic IPOB that swallows anything.

Showing a political figure wearing an "inclusive" attire doesn't butress your point. Why don't you post Fashola in Ibo attire while you're at it.

Show us the early Hausa attire and early Yoruba agbada. Clown.

I'm inferior, yet you're the one assimilating into my culture. grin grin Unchecked stupidity and arrogant ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking by kn23h(m): 4:39pm On Sep 26, 2017
This clown says Yorubas adopted the agbada gear while on the other hand, claiming that it's an African Islamic gear. It wasn't an Hausa attire to begin with. Clown.

3 Likes

Re: The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking by Onuokwu: 4:40pm On Sep 26, 2017
Last last sha, she must commot am to attend to konji the basta*d grin grin
Re: The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 26, 2017
kn23h:

Do you know what I love about this post? The failed belittlement of the Yoruba language.
The fact that the Yoruba language is one of the most commercialized language in Africa. It's used for Business, music, and politics.
We're the loudest you say? Yet EVERY tribe that wants to make it in the music industry can't make it without using Yoruba.

What is your language? Ibo that is dying or Hausa/Fulani that boko haram uses to communicate with the world? grin

You'd rather the east than the North? Millions of Nigerians beg to differ with you. When Yorubas travel, they travel abroad. When Ibos travel, they travel to Yorubaland. Yorubas are content with their region. What's in the North and SE? undecided

LMAO! Dont compare hausa with yoruba little boy, dont compare the most spoken language in west africa and arguably (i say arguably cause some argue its number 1) the second most spoken indigenous language in africa with yoruba. When you lot are always complaining about what you perceive is international preference for hausa? The only language in nigeria you can get a degree, masters and phd in? Small fry get out of here!

Who in the north exclusively listens to that mouth diarrhea you lot call music if not for the few young mor.ons who dont know their culture? most prefer our cultural songs. Keep that brain killing frequency away from us.

Boko haram are kanuris yet they communicate in hausa, thats the might of the language as a lingua franca. The fact that they use it is no insult, some terrorists communicate in english as well as russian and french.

I'm just saying you have more in common with them than you think. You love travelling abroad so much so that you have painted nigerian stereotypes in your image!

Genetic studies prove you lot are in fact brothers, you stemmed from the same seed. But anyways like i said, today, this is not what matters.
Re: The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking by PierreDeFermat(m): 4:46pm On Sep 26, 2017
kn23h:
Why is EVERYONE from Igbo to Edo to Northern Nigeria dressing like Yorubas and not giving credit?

They'll steal my culture and then rename it "African/Nigerian attire"
that's exactly what I wanted to say. it's because all other tribes from Hausa to Igbo,Edo,etc see Yoruba as the elites and of highest social class they can look up to in terms of style and lifestyle. Yoruba's are obviously the most educated,smartest and the classiest,so its very much a welcomed development if they look up to us. I see people like E-money,Don't Jazzy,etc dressing Yoruba and musicians from other tribes singing in Yoruba. Meanwhile its very rare before one sees a Yoruba dress like Igbo or Hausa or sing in any of those Languages. I've never even seen a Yoruba couple dress Hausa or Igbo for their wedding

2 Likes

Re: The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 26, 2017
kn23h:

Show us the established facts. We want to know who established them. grin grin
You must think you're speaking with an illiterate terroristic IPOB that swallows anything.
Then point out anything i said here that isnt true and i will prove to you its an established fact! Why do you keep ducking this simple task?

Showing a political figure wearing an "inclusive" attire doesn't butress your point. Why don't you post Fashola in Ibo attire while you're at it.
Like you your kinsman is trying to pull one over, look how balanced he is, grin LMAO! Culture vulture!

Show us the early Hausa attire and early Yoruba agbada. Clown.
Irrelevant, what matters is you should thank us and shut your mouth and never make ignorant comments like the one that drew my attention to you in the first place.

I'm inferior, yet you're the one assimilating into my culture. grin grin Unchecked stupidity and arrogant ignorance.
Assimilating into your culture? Bwaahhaahahahahahah! You are not even serious, not one element of our culture is similar to yours in anyway, brides wearing a head tie cause they feel is prestigious doesnt count small fry, leave us alone!

Common sense should tell you you're wrong, you're punching above your pay grade! Common sense you tell you you can never win this argument because you were wrong. But of course like the cliche comment goes "common sense is not very common".
Re: The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 26, 2017
PierreDeFermat:
that's exactly what I wanted to say. it's because all other tribes from Hausa to Igbo,Edo,etc see Yoruba as the elites and of highest social class they can look up to in terms of style and lifestyle. Yoruba's are obviously the most educated,smartest and the classiest,so its very much a welcomed development if they look up to us. I see people like E-money,Don't Jazzy,etc dressing Yoruba and musicians from other tribes singing in Yoruba. Meanwhile its very rare before one sees a Yoruba dress like Igbo or Hausa or sing in any of those Languages. I've never even seen a Yoruba couple dress Hausa or Igbo for their wedding

Another uninformed ignorant brain dead nincompoop, i dont have time to start instilling knowledge into another one of you lot again. Go read my previous comment and come up with something else or contribute to the argument cause your brother seems stuck!

And you lot claim they are the ones that chest beat! grin
Re: The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking by kn23h(m): 4:51pm On Sep 26, 2017
Ersan:

LMAO! Dont compare hausa with yoruba little boy, dont compare the most spoken language in west africa and arguably (i say arguably cause some argue its number 1) the second most spoken indigenous language in africa with yoruba. When you lot are always complaining about what you perceive is international preference for hausa? The only language in nigeria you can get a degree, masters and phd in? Small fry get out of here!

Sure, Hausa is most spoken because they have the largest population across Africa. Apart from population, what does the Hausa language offer? When is it being used? After getting your degree, what do you use the Hausa language for? If not for politics of enforcing Hausa in Institutions, it'd be a dying language like Ibo.

Ersan:

Who in the north exclusively listens to that mouth diarrhea you lot call music if not for the few young mor.ons who dont know their culture? most prefer our cultural songs. Keep that brain killing frequency away from us.

The only thing the North listens to is boko haram. The region is too undeveloped and backwards for modern music. But come to think of it, popular Northern musicians still use Yoruba to sell their music. The top known international Nigerian musicians have always been Yoruba, from Sade, Seal, Sunny Ade, Fela, Whizkid, Davido, Wande Coal, etc.

Yoruba is a sweet language. Lie to yourself if you want grin grin
Heck Yoruba is even taught in multiple Western and European Universities.

Ersan:

Boko haram are kanuris yet they communicate in hausa, thats the might of the language as a lingua franca. The fact that they use it is no insult, some terrorists communicate in english as well as russian and french.

Boko harams are Northerners, Kanuris and Hausas inclusive. I'm so happy for you tho that you can at least mention one thing your language is useful for; communicating with boko harams.

3 Likes

Re: The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking by kn23h(m): 4:54pm On Sep 26, 2017
Ersan:

Then point out anything i said here that isnt true and i will prove to you its an established fact! Why do you keep ducking this simple task?

Like you your kinsman is trying to pull one over, look how balanced he is, grin LMAO! Culture vulture!

Irrelevant, what matters is you should thank us and shut your mouth and never make ignorant comments like the one that drew my attention to you in the first place.

Assimilating into your culture? Bwaahhaahahahahahah! You are not even serious, not one element of our culture is similar to yours in anyway, brides wearing a head tie cause they feel is prestigious doesnt count small fry, leave us alone!

Common sense should tell you you're wrong, you're punching above your pay grade! Common sense you tell you you can never win this argument because you were wrong. But of course like the cliche comment goes "common sense is not very common".

Yes my dear, you have. The most common:

1. Calling traditional wedding attires "aso ebi"

2. Dressing in Yoruba attires for your wedding

3. Commercializing Yoruba language as "cool" in slangs, music, business, and industries.

4. Popularizing the Yoruba movie industry

Everything else you're wailing about in your post deserves no attention. The smileys and "LMAOs" shows that I'm hitting the right spots.

3 Likes

Re: The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking by uchediego(m): 4:55pm On Sep 26, 2017
Mtchewww wetin concern me
Re: The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking by kn23h(m): 4:58pm On Sep 26, 2017
PierreDeFermat:

Yoruba is everything.

Yoruba culture introduced Nigeria to the world; our music, attires and language.

Ask an America about NIgeria and he'll mention Yoruba. Who sabi Hausas/Fulanis? grin

Trans Antlatic Slave trade and IPOB terrorist organization introduced Ibos to the world.

3 Likes

Re: The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 26, 2017
kn23h:

Sure, Hausa is most spoken because they have the largest population across Africa. Apart from population, what does the Hausa language offer? When is it being used? After getting your degree, what do you use the Hausa language for? If not for politics of enforcing Hausa in Institutions, it'd be a dying language like Ibo.

My point is for you to stop trying to claim lingual superiority over us small fry!

The only thing the North listens to is boko haram. The region is too undeveloped and backwards for modern music. But come to think of it, popular Northern musicians still use Yoruba to sell their music. The top known international Nigerian musicians have always been Yoruba, from Sade, Seal, Sunny Ade, Fela, Whizkid, Davido, Wande Coal, etc.
Which nigeria? lmao! As far as i'm concerned there has always been two nigerias and these people are useless over here! You have international musicians, kudos to you! But just like theres a northern movie industry, same applies to music, we have our own stars and they may not be as famous or globally known but theyre ours and we love them. We dont have to bastardize our culture and tradition just to be accepted internationally. Thats how much we love our culture.

Yoruba is a sweet language. Lie to yourself if you want grin grin
Heck Yoruba is even taught in multiple Western and European Universities.
You're the one who's lying to yourself, no neutral reasonable person will listen to our too languages and conclude yours is better, you know this. Its a wonder how you dont twist your tongue when speaking!

Hausa is also taught in multiple western and european universities. Not that it matters or you should care. Stop it with the inferiority complex.

Boko harams are Northerners, Kanuris and Hausas inclusive. I'm so happy for you tho that you can at least mention one thing your language is useful for; communicating with boko harams.
LOL! better that than for skull mining rituals and baby murdering sacrifices.
Re: The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 26, 2017
kn23h:

Yoruba is everything.

Yoruba culture introduced Nigeria to the world; our music, attires and language.

Ask an America about NIgeria and he'll mention Yoruba. Who sabi Hausas/Fulanis? grin

Exactly small fry, why i think we need our nationalities. Do you know how many times people say i dont look or talk or act like a nigerian? because when they picture nigeria they picture you and its just wrong! We'd rather not be known than our identity be misrepresented!

Trans Antlatic Slave trade and IPOB terrorist organization introduced Ibos to the world.
Same applies to you given theres no clear winner in terms of victims of slavery between you too.
Re: The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking by alhacq(m): 5:03pm On Sep 26, 2017
selflessposhheart:

Awwwwwww tanx kiss
You deserved more than that and at the sametime you're welcome dear. wink wink
Re: The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking by PierreDeFermat(m): 5:03pm On Sep 26, 2017
Ersan:

Look at the way you type yet you refer to someone as an illiterate. LOL Your father wouldnt call me an illiterate. Igorant im becile

The Boubou is a sahelian wear credited to tukulors ( a subsect of fulanis ). Yorubas are the only non sahelian, non muslim majority ethnicity in africa that wears this. Given the norths history of trade with you lot its only plausible you got it from them or maybe from the songhais (also sahelian people), Just like the north introduced cavalry warfare to you or even just vegetables like onions. This isnt the first time we've passed something on to you.

"Every culture has an iro", what a foolish statement from a brain dead ignorant man.

Go and read up on your history boy, at least when we adopt something we know where we got it from, you lot are the ones denying credit where its due. Makes me wonder who the vultures are here?

http://www.encyclopedia.com/fashion/encyclopedias-almanacs-transcripts-and-maps/agbada-0
don't mind this illiterate Ersan. well we Yoruba's should enlighten them because we don't fight,we educate people. Agbada is all over the world. Muhammar Ghadafi wears agbada and that doesn't make it Hausa agbada,its just a version of agbada that's worn in Libya,They wear Agbada in Japan,Korea,China,Ethiopia. Agbada is what suit is to Africans. Indians wear suit as their traditional wear,Europeans,Americans,South Americans,Canadians etc all wear coat as their traditional attire.
my Yoruba brother,we don't need to argue much with these other tribes cos they look up to us. An Average Igbo man sees Yorubaland as London,Yoruba's travel abroad while Igbo's and Hausa's travel to Yorubaland . we are so looked up to,Igbo's and Hausa's that can speak Yoruba always feel like they're higher in class compared to their fellow kinsmen,that's why you hear their musicians speak Yoruba in their songs.
Re: The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 26, 2017
kn23h:

Yes my dear, you have. The most common:

1. Calling traditional wedding attires "aso ebi"

Well you were the agbada so... We'll stop wearing the "gwagworo" if you do.

2. Dressing in Yoruba attires for your wedding
Just the issue above, i have proposed a solution.

3. Commercializing Yoruba language as "cool" in slangs, music, business, and industries.
If a traditional hausa musician even tries singing in yoruba we'll chase him to the west.

4. Popularizing the Yoruba movie industry
Literally no one in the north watches yoruba movies.

Everything else you're wailing about in your post deserves no attention. The smileys and "LMAOs" shows that I'm hitting the right spots.
Fine, keep ducking.

Ohhh and the last part.... phrasing man, please!
Re: The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking by kn23h(m): 5:08pm On Sep 26, 2017
Ersan:

My point is for you to stop trying to claim lingual superiority over us small fry!

You have no point.
I don't need to claim when it's obvious.
Yoruba language is superior in quality/value, Hausas in Quantity because una like to breed like rabbits.

Which nigeria? lmao! As far as i'm concerned there has always been two nigerias and these people are useless over here! You have international musicians, kudos to you! But just like theres a northern movie industry, same applies to music, we have our own stars and they may not be as famous or globally known but theyre ours and we love them. We dont have to bastardize our culture and tradition just to be accepted internationally. Thats how much we love our culture

Is this clown actually arguing with this?:

Who sabi Kanyewood or Hausa musicians? Boy get the Bleep out of here. This is not even debatable. Aint gonna waste my time here. Moving on.

Hausa is also taught in multiple western and european universities. Not that it matters or you should care. Stop it with the inferiority complex.
Mtchewwwwww aint gonna debate this one either. Lmao now I know for sure THAT I've been talking to an ignorant clown.

LOL! better that than for skull mining rituals and baby murdering sacrifices.

So I've been wasting time with an IPOB whose language and culture is currently dying. cry cry cry
See this coward hiding under the guise of a boko haram.
So tell us what the Ibo language is used for?

2 Likes

Re: The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 26, 2017
PierreDeFermat:
don't mind this illiterate Ersan. well we Yoruba's should enlighten them because we don't fight,we educate people. Agbada is all over the world. Muhammar Ghadafi wears agbada and that doesn't make it Hausa agbada,its just a version of agbada that's worn in Libya,They wear Agbada in Japan,Korea,China,Ethiopia. Agbada is what suit is to Africans. Indians wear suit as their traditional wear,Europeans,Americans,South Americans,Canadians etc all wear coat as their traditional attire.
my Yoruba brother,we don't need to argue much with these other tribes cos they look up to us. An Average Igbo man sees Yorubaland as London,Yoruba's travel abroad while Igbo's and Hausa's travel to Yorubaland . we are so looked up to,Igbo's and Hausa's that can speak Yoruba always feel like they're higher in class compared to their fellow kinsmen,that's why you hear their musicians speak Yoruba in their songs.

LMAO! Is this how you educate people? Your first sentence literally threw me off a chair, so every robe is now agbada? LMAO!!

Hausas, look up to you? lmaooooo! we look up to no one small fry, let alone you deluded plonkers, you know this. As far as i know we try to distance ourselves from others as much as we can. There are yorubas in the north too small fry, they're every where, thats trade, its unversal.

Nothing more shameful than a northerner speaking such an inferior language, in fact they hide the fact that they can because of the shame! but like i said, its trade, its understandable! stop lying to yourselves, stop putting yourselves on a virtual pedestal.
Re: The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 26, 2017
alhacq:
You deserved more than that and at the sametime you're welcome dear. wink wink

kiss kiss
Re: The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 26, 2017
kn23h:

You have no point.
I don't need to claim when it's obvious.
Yoruba language is superior in quality/value, Hausas in Quantity because una like to breed like rabbits.
LMAO! Phonetics, appeal, accent, you are drunk if you think your monkey screeches compares.

Is this clown actually arguing with this?:

Who sabi Kanyewood or Hausa musicians? Boy get the Bleep out of here. This is not even debatable. Aint gonna waste my time here. Moving on.
Thats what im saying, thats how we feel about your stu pid nollywood!

Mtchewwwwww aint gonna debate this one either. Lmao now I know for sure THAT I've been talking to an ignorant clown.
Seems you've given up small fry, next time pick your battles carefully!

So I've been wasting time with an IPOB whose language and culture is currently dying. cry cry cry
See this coward hiding under the guise of a boko haram.
So tell us what the Ibo language is used for?
This is the worst insult i've ever received in my life!

Igbo language? more monkey screech!
Re: The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking by Avatarmodest(m): 5:17pm On Sep 26, 2017
fuckerstard:
I hope say na real gold, we dey see fake gucci and co.

Why e b say na only aboki dey do bureau de change?
lol you sef wan begin inspect gold necklace authenticity abi?
Re: The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 26, 2017
Swear down i'm not even this tribalistic but this forum does things to people! cry
Re: The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking by Dirkcoyt: 5:34pm On Sep 26, 2017
Ersan:
Swear down i'm not even this tribalistic but this forum does things to people! cry

Both of you should get a life and stop the dick measuring contest . world is looking ahead at technology!
Re: The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 26, 2017
Dirkcoyt:

Both of you should get a life and stop the dick measuring contest . world is looking ahead at technology!

Agreed. But your kinsman should show more restraint making ignorant claims in the future.
Re: The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking by blank(f): 5:44pm On Sep 26, 2017
nairavsdollars:
na panda. In Lagos Island we call it asabari. One thousand five naira bling bling

Where in Lagos island will i get it?
Re: The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking by Pappyto: 5:47pm On Sep 26, 2017
nairavsdollars:
na panda. In Lagos Island we call it asabari. One thousand five naira bling bling
they call it obanikoro also

grin
Re: The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking by alhacq(m): 5:48pm On Sep 26, 2017
selflessposhheart:

kiss kiss
only me! 2 kisses! i'm blushing
Re: The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking by ofuregbe(f): 5:49pm On Sep 26, 2017
L3G3ND:
Love the necklace in the second picture.
me too
Re: The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking by eyinjuege: 6:00pm On Sep 26, 2017
Northern women and gold...

A bangle on her hand is almost a million naira, if not more
Re: The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking by kn23h(m): 6:05pm On Sep 26, 2017
Ersan:

LMAO! Phonetics, appeal, accent, you are drunk if you think your monkey screeches compares.

Thats what im saying, thats how we feel about your stu pid nollywood!

Seems you've given up small fry, next time pick your battles carefully!

This is the worst insult i've ever received in my life!

Igbo language? more monkey screech!

Which battle? Had I known I was conversing with a clown that even dares to compare Yoruba with boko haram language, I'd have laughed the fool off.

Imagine, Hausa wey no get substance. Mtchewww
Re: The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking by kn23h(m): 6:08pm On Sep 26, 2017
Ersan:

You're also ignorant. Imagine claiming that Yorubas adapted Hausa attire when Agbada (which is a Yoruba word) is not Hausa to begin with. They're even popularizing Yoruba terminologies in Nigeria - Aso ebi, agbada, gele, etc.

Yet we no even sabi wetin Hausa and Ibo call am.

1 Like

Re: The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking by PierreDeFermat(m): 6:09pm On Sep 26, 2017
Ersan:

LMAO! Is this how you educate people? Your first sentence literally threw me off a chair, so every robe is now agbada? LMAO!!

Hausas, look up to you? lmaooooo! we look up to no one small fry, let alone you deluded plonkers, you know this. As far as i know we try to distance ourselves from others as much as we can. There are yorubas in the north too small fry, they're every where, thats trade, its unversal.

Nothing more shameful than a northerner speaking such an inferior language, in fact they hide the fact that they can because of the shame! but like i said, its trade, its understandable! stop lying to yourselves, stop putting yourselves on a virtual pedestal.
you northerners are illiterates that spit thick mucous from your mouths all the time with a cow president that's obviously confused. you guys can't even compare yourself to Yoruba's. everybody knows you are far inferior to Yorubas. I see your brothers everyday in Yorubaland and all they do is works Yoruba's can never do. your northern brothers in Yorubaland are our slaves. they are Mairuwa,well diggers,shoemakers,and the best of them are suya sellers, butchers,onion,water melon,date,beans,carrot and tomato sellers. Northerners are illiterates,I once went to a northern man's shop at night when I was in 500L in University. I was trying to check his items to know the best ones to pick from his shop and trying to build friendship with him which Yoruba's are known for,this man immediately lost his temper and became extremely aggressive. I thought he would kill me or stab me with knife that day. thank God some people came in to buy stuffs,only God knows what he would have done. no wonder you guys are Boko Haram and ritualists that remove eyes of innocent little boys and body parts ,homosexuals,zoophiles,pedophiles,you guys sniff gutter,petrol,soak away to get high. a friend of mine traveled to Niger state and wanted to buy eggs. none of the sellers that formed a line by the road side know the meaning of egg,my guy was shouting eggs,eggs,they kept looking like mumu,he said he had never seen people in Nigeria so illiterate . no matter how illiterate a Yoruba is,he would definitely know the meaning of egg. you guys just act religious by dressing Islamic but real hypocrites.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Returns To Her Black Skin After Bleaching (Before Vs Now Photos) / Plus-sized Ladies Go Topless For Photoshoot / Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.