Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,868 members, 7,848,520 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:49 AM

Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? (41634 Views)

Why Do Some Young Girls Like Posting This? (Photo) / Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive? / Why Do Ladies Find It Had To Reciprocate Good Gestures From Their Boyfriends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by olatade(m): 4:25pm On Sep 26, 2017
tayo60:
Married men do and handle things more maturely than single men and spend more on ladies. What single guys will see in ladies and scream , they just overlook it and move on since they know that the relationship is symbiosis and does not lead to anywhere.

See expert analysis abeg
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by Oyindidi(f): 4:26pm On Sep 26, 2017
They are tested and trusted I guessgrin

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by GodwinsO(m): 4:26pm On Sep 26, 2017
tayo60:
Married men do and handle things more maturely than single men and spend more on ladies. What single guys will see in ladies and scream , they just overlook it and move on since they know that the relationship is symbiosis and does not lead to anywhere.

When evil is rationalized

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 26, 2017
It's a defect in their DNA,angel mistakenly add a bit of tilapia brain to the women brain .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by iAlpha: 4:27pm On Sep 26, 2017
So they're asking this kind of questions and you ladies sef want to answer and give yourself excuse to commit adultery. Ngwanu continue.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by pipsempire: 4:27pm On Sep 26, 2017
Its all about money. If its not God, then MONEY. And it cannot be because of God.
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by Nipplesfreak(m): 4:28pm On Sep 26, 2017
biacan:
for me..... money...... tall guy..... bigdick that can make me think beyond earth....and a man who is less to anger......and he must not be minister of women affairs.....like toysentomuch

Dats my girl. Please contact me.
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 26, 2017
makydebbie:
Why would any sane girl look at a married man in the first place?

It is real, my dear. Ever since I started forming married man and started parading my nephew as my son, girls stopped forming for me. Now my secret weapon for getting more girls is to always introduce myself as a married man with kids.

12 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by nextstep(m): 4:30pm On Sep 26, 2017
Pre-selection. I'm going to get scientific here.

Pre-selection is a theory that states that females are attracted to males who other females are already attracted to. You see it in birds, lions, humans.

The evolutionary advantage is that: men can fake success, but the presence of other women in a man's life means the chances of the success being real, is, well, more real. Success means the man has access to material wealth and social capital, which increase her chances of survival (particularly if she was to get pregnant; also ensures her ability to pass on those same strong genes into her offspring). She's got nothing to gain by being with a man other women don't want (which strongly correlates with being poor, unhealthy, unfit).

This is why only the strongest, fittest, healthiest males in the animal kingdom get all the girls, and the others are left to steal p*ssy here and there.

Even in this modern society, certain boxes get checked in a woman's subconscious mind when she sees married men with children. He has enough to take care of his loved ones, and some of that can extend to her. It's not her fault, you see, but her genes.

It's also quite practical... how many struggling men can give her what she needs? The only advantage of a young man today is he has energy and free time. Otherwise he is not as mature, wise, calm, gentle, experienced, resourceful, wealthy, or well connected as the older man he will become. As time goes on, the young man will transition into an older man, and acquire these traits through hard work, intelligence, and persistence.

As an aside, an older, poor unmarried man probably has less drive, ambition, or even luck, and would thus be much less attractive.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by teddyJ5: 4:31pm On Sep 26, 2017
Money is what they cherish in married men, nothing more

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by Ratello: 4:31pm On Sep 26, 2017
Security is it! They feel more secure dating married men because of the care and protection they get unlike the life of uncertainties they face dating unmarried wayward and over smart guys.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by Josh44s(m): 4:33pm On Sep 26, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol, what a myopic reasoning. Because it's the thing in town, it's right and everyone should do it.

Abeg stop to dey form.

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by Innodon(m): 4:33pm On Sep 26, 2017
tayo60:
Is like you answered out of experience....just saying... your answer is too straight forward but that just it.
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by goingape1: 4:34pm On Sep 26, 2017
TheTrueApostle:
Please I need honest response.

All my friends that are married have women running after them, while the single men like us have less women coming to us. So I really want to Know.
And they(my married friends) confirmed this, that girls are more attracted to married men, they believe they take care of women better, please how true is this?

Ladies only..
it only happens in Naija!

Naija ladies are gorilla in nature so you won't blame them! they always go for the ripe bananas.
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by darlingnuel(m): 4:35pm On Sep 26, 2017
WrathOfHadez:
Babe, girls (a good number) seem to be wired to crave what they can't have.
There liest the answer which thou seekest!
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by ogawisdom(m): 4:35pm On Sep 26, 2017
TheTrueApostle:
Please I need honest response.

All my friends that are married have women running after them, while the single men like us have less women coming to us. So I really want to Know.
And they(my married friends) confirmed this, that girls are more attracted to married men, they believe they take care of women better, please how true is this?

Ladies only..

because they are big spenders aka more caring d ladies will call it
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by chubinwa(m): 4:35pm On Sep 26, 2017
u need to b subjected under psychiatric screening for saying dis. what is attractive? is it d bilious pot belly? d 1minit romp of sex? or what. in fact I love dis thread because I will use dis medium to spew my venom against these married men who are stumbling block to handsome and energising young guyz like me and others in incognito with their affluence. ladies no longer find us attractive even after spending our last card to entice dem.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by zaramgrand(f): 4:36pm On Sep 26, 2017
With some comments here now some girls will consider dating a married man, just bear in mind that the end result is very bad....

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by purity22(f): 4:36pm On Sep 26, 2017
Because they are agents sent from pit of hell to destroy married homes

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by itsandi(m): 4:36pm On Sep 26, 2017
They go for older matured men who can handle and treat them well, it's just that most of them are married. That's what I think sha...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by Queenserah26(f): 4:37pm On Sep 26, 2017
It's sheer greed
Ladies should learn to work with their hands and brains biko

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by deanmartins(m): 4:37pm On Sep 26, 2017
I think is a matter of choice

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by OmoAtlanta: 4:37pm On Sep 26, 2017
No married woman will give an honest answer because she doesn't want her hubby to be dated, even if she ones dated a married man.

No excuse but alot of factors

1. poverty, how many parents can afford pads for their adult females. many can't even feed them.

2. bad economy, many work are dominated by men and if a lady go to look for job.... the men take advantage

3. immaturity of single guys... you know why ladies call most men adult babies, they share the smallest of secrets

4. marriageable ladies are more than men, they become desperate

5. the wannabe, ladies love material things. they want to flaunt and make jest of their friends. only married men can provide for frivolities

6. some ladies believes they should enjoy before getting married, so they just have fun and lock up after marriage

Forget about karma these karma that, alot of married women who never dated married can testify. their husbands are chasing other ladies.

the truth is, these are things we don't have power over. No matter what we do, it will never stop.

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by dkronicle(m): 4:37pm On Sep 26, 2017
makydebbie:
hmm u still asking? Its trending
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by 1miccza: 4:38pm On Sep 26, 2017
Our ladies would soon flood this thread with the familiar they are more matured, they care bla bla bla , which of course is another way of saying i want what that other woman got not something new and fresh.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by jayloms: 4:39pm On Sep 26, 2017
tayo60:

And she's giving us a reason. My goodness!
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by higherpower: 4:40pm On Sep 26, 2017
tayo60:
I believe you are talking from experience
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by spencekat(m): 4:40pm On Sep 26, 2017
Sometime ago,I asked a young girl this question and she said it is true.She also attributed it to the intensity of 'care' married guys usher on them.It is well.
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by Humility017(m): 4:42pm On Sep 26, 2017
makydebbie:
forget it my dear...
I work wit ladies...most of my colleagues are ladies in their twenties....
the kind of men..that attracts them more are married men...the styles of this man i think no single guys have...they are so good and skilled in wooing this ladies...coupled wit the fact they have good cars and look fresh...

you need see...how they maturely woo ladies wit no stress and lavish gifts and care on them...

some of this ladies though never intend going to bed wit this men but they were later caught up wit cares and gifts from this married folks

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by Humility017(m): 4:44pm On Sep 26, 2017
1miccza:
Our ladies would soon flood this thread with the familiar they are more matured, they care bla bla bla , which of course is another way of saying i want what that other woman got not something new and fresh.
Dear bro...to be honest wit you.
the care and maturity of this men..few single guys have it.
I know this because I work wit ladies

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"Why Is Fornication Common Amongst Choir Members?" - Nigerian Lady / Election Couple Getting Married This Weekend (photos) / After Planning Our Wedding For 3 Years,they Say I Am Not Wife Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.