Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,023 members, 7,919,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 04:36 AM

Nigerian Lady Murdered In Ghana, 2 Weeks After Her Wedding (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Lady Murdered In Ghana, 2 Weeks After Her Wedding (Graphic Photos) (41192 Views)

Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) / Groom-To-Be Shot Dead By Vigilante In Ebonyi Few Days To His Wedding (Graphic) / Man Stabbed To Death In Imo By Landlord & Children Days To His Wedding (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Murdered In Ghana, 2 Weeks After Her Wedding (Graphic Photos) by Chibuhealth(f): 8:51pm On Sep 26, 2017
rbernaldo2:
angrythank god she is Igbo

Kill them all
you are cursed forever. never will u have a generation. wicked soul
Re: Nigerian Lady Murdered In Ghana, 2 Weeks After Her Wedding (Graphic Photos) by Brushless: 9:47pm On Sep 26, 2017
maberry:
undecided my goodness!!! you should be in a cage because you have reduced yourself to a monster
That's right.
Re: Nigerian Lady Murdered In Ghana, 2 Weeks After Her Wedding (Graphic Photos) by okezuoemmanue(m): 10:06pm On Sep 26, 2017
Someone should define for me WHO IS AN INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS MAN
Re: Nigerian Lady Murdered In Ghana, 2 Weeks After Her Wedding (Graphic Photos) by vineyardfarms: 11:18pm On Sep 26, 2017
SHE IS SOMEONE'S CHILD, DAUGHTER, PROBABLY THE ONLY CHILD OR DAUGHTER,
LORD GOD, WHERE DID WE MISSED IT, WHAT HAS GONE WRONG WITH OUR CONSCIENCE.
HAAAAAA.
Re: Nigerian Lady Murdered In Ghana, 2 Weeks After Her Wedding (Graphic Photos) by demanzuma(m): 11:20pm On Sep 26, 2017
Maybe the guy finds out that she was HIV positive or something similar to it,then kill her and left maybe not on run,but depressed to as gaping the environment for the moment
Re: Nigerian Lady Murdered In Ghana, 2 Weeks After Her Wedding (Graphic Photos) by holuwajobar(m): 11:56pm On Sep 26, 2017
Florblu:
I guess the man beats her to death
beats?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Murdered In Ghana, 2 Weeks After Her Wedding (Graphic Photos) by vineyardfarms: 2:38am On Sep 27, 2017
rbernaldo2:

Kill them all

MY GOD.
ARE IGBOS NOLONGER HUMAN BEINGS ARE IGBOS NOLONGER NIGERIA
DO YOU HATE THAT MUCH. IS YOUR HEART MADE OF IRON
HATE THEM - YET THEY ARE INDUSTROUS, RESILENT HARD WORKING. THE AFRICAN CHINA.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Murdered In Ghana, 2 Weeks After Her Wedding (Graphic Photos) by Adeevah(m): 3:22am On Sep 27, 2017
Na only one purse/bag she get
Re: Nigerian Lady Murdered In Ghana, 2 Weeks After Her Wedding (Graphic Photos) by msturE: 6:34am On Sep 27, 2017
RIP
Re: Nigerian Lady Murdered In Ghana, 2 Weeks After Her Wedding (Graphic Photos) by olureignforever: 8:16am On Sep 27, 2017
rbernaldo2:

Kill them all

Have you taken your drugs today?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Murdered In Ghana, 2 Weeks After Her Wedding (Graphic Photos) by billyG(m): 8:45am On Sep 27, 2017
cococandy:
Of course. Find a way blame it on the victim. When will you people sense. So much poverty warping your minds

cococandy!kedu!
Re: Nigerian Lady Murdered In Ghana, 2 Weeks After Her Wedding (Graphic Photos) by jaksmillioniar: 3:37pm On Sep 27, 2017
leathalbeast:
I keep wondering why anyone will marry a Nigerian man!!
guy makedebbie don let u in her hole wat d color of her pant. cos after asslick her if she no open na u loose
Re: Nigerian Lady Murdered In Ghana, 2 Weeks After Her Wedding (Graphic Photos) by Jagz16(m): 6:42am On Sep 28, 2017
Rest in peace ..but is Ghana sef Abroad?? All this long throat village girls

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

13-Year-Old Miracle Adereti Kolawole Kidnapped In Lagos / Masquerades Attack Church, Apostle Emmanuel Etim, City Of Living Grace Chapel / My Whatsapp Has Been Hacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.