Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,440 members, 7,881,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:44 AM

Beware: Flooded Cars From Hurricane Harvey Are Getting Lined Up Already (photos) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Beware: Flooded Cars From Hurricane Harvey Are Getting Lined Up Already (photos) (50876 Views)

Innoson: I Received Order For $4.7m Cars From SierraLeon As NASS Rejects My Cars / Top 5 Countries Nigerians Import Cars From / This Is How To Spot A Flooded Car (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware: Flooded Cars From Hurricane Harvey Are Getting Lined Up Already (photos) by annnikky(f): 3:18pm On Sep 26, 2017
Nigeria obu ngwo ngwo undecided
Re: Beware: Flooded Cars From Hurricane Harvey Are Getting Lined Up Already (photos) by wordbank(m): 3:18pm On Sep 26, 2017
As much as they ain't brand new from factory... Nigerians will gladly buy
Re: Beware: Flooded Cars From Hurricane Harvey Are Getting Lined Up Already (photos) by bmos(m): 3:18pm On Sep 26, 2017
midehi2:
I need one wink cheesy

For whaat? Didn't you hear what the Op said about dangers attached to flooded cars?

1 Like

Re: Beware: Flooded Cars From Hurricane Harvey Are Getting Lined Up Already (photos) by dhamstar(m): 3:18pm On Sep 26, 2017
I buy brand new cars not fairly used
Re: Beware: Flooded Cars From Hurricane Harvey Are Getting Lined Up Already (photos) by Intellad(m): 3:19pm On Sep 26, 2017
I'm sending mine back to zoo for some cool cash

1 Like

Re: Beware: Flooded Cars From Hurricane Harvey Are Getting Lined Up Already (photos) by princepeter566: 3:20pm On Sep 26, 2017
II initially wanted to say something but my fore fathers appeared and said I should not say anything, and right now I have nothing to say. thank you
Re: Beware: Flooded Cars From Hurricane Harvey Are Getting Lined Up Already (photos) by bmos(m): 3:21pm On Sep 26, 2017
jegz25:
I need two. One for me one for my girl

You want to kill your girl be that. Nobody is concerned about you anyway
Re: Beware: Flooded Cars From Hurricane Harvey Are Getting Lined Up Already (photos) by ruggedized1: 3:22pm On Sep 26, 2017
Oyibo man is too organized. Just look at the orderliness and organisation of those vehicles.

6 Likes

Re: Beware: Flooded Cars From Hurricane Harvey Are Getting Lined Up Already (photos) by otokx(m): 3:23pm On Sep 26, 2017
ruggedized1:
Oyibo man is too organized. Just look at the orderliness and organisation of those vehicles.

Seconded.

4 Likes

Re: Beware: Flooded Cars From Hurricane Harvey Are Getting Lined Up Already (photos) by eneruvie05(m): 3:24pm On Sep 26, 2017
AutoJoshNG:
Are you thinking of buying a car soon? Probably Yes.

So be careful as flooded cars will be hitting the Nigerian Auto Market pretty soon. With over 1,000,000 cars being totaled by Hurricane Harvey and Irma... a great chunk of them is definitely heading to Nigeria.

Our Government will prolly do nothing to stop these cars from getting here.. but you can do something to prevent yourself from buying one.

Buying a cheap and flooded car will most likely do you more harm than good.. such cars usually give unlimited issues like engine knock, transmission problems and some other epileptic attitudes like windows rolling down instead of going up or the volume of the sound system going up while you are trying to reduce some noise.

Do a thorough inspection, do a VIN check before you buy the next and don't fall victim of a lemon car.

Have you gotten one of such flooded cars before, tell us your experience in the comment section.

Don't forget to share.

https://autojosh.com/incredible-storage-photos-flooded-cars-hurricane-harvey/

I swear this is real story ,my friend bought tokunbo highlander 2012 model ...this motor is extra clean but it was a victim of flooding ,the car knock engine on the highway when we were traveling and the cause was that water entered the engine

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware: Flooded Cars From Hurricane Harvey Are Getting Lined Up Already (photos) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 26, 2017
stop this fear mongering our kazeems are ontop of their game, they will fix them. FYI most of d toks u see here are flood sampled.
They have been meticulously repaired so u dont notice.
I must upgrade ride dis yr flood no go stop me.

3 Likes

Re: Beware: Flooded Cars From Hurricane Harvey Are Getting Lined Up Already (photos) by omenka(m): 3:24pm On Sep 26, 2017
Some nairalanders'"direct cotonou" are right there among the junk. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Beware: Flooded Cars From Hurricane Harvey Are Getting Lined Up Already (photos) by PurestBoy(m): 3:25pm On Sep 26, 2017
Poor cars moving from frying pan to fire. Our bad road and Lagos danfo drivers await una.

3 Likes

Re: Beware: Flooded Cars From Hurricane Harvey Are Getting Lined Up Already (photos) by wristbangle: 3:26pm On Sep 26, 2017
midehi2:
I need one wink cheesy

Life no get duplicate oo! U have been warned

1 Like

Re: Beware: Flooded Cars From Hurricane Harvey Are Getting Lined Up Already (photos) by biacan(f): 3:27pm On Sep 26, 2017
half bread is better than non...... where is that my boyfriend that promise to buy me a car......please come locate second hand Range Rover

1 Like

Re: Beware: Flooded Cars From Hurricane Harvey Are Getting Lined Up Already (photos) by Mudley313: 3:28pm On Sep 26, 2017
joeace2020:
shocked

And that is how more Nigerians will loose their lives to auto accidents for nothing. Africans never learn. If it's not good enough for them white folks, its not good enough for you. Y'all should stop buying junks and using "things hard" as excuse.

Sorry Nigerians don't typically look at things that way. As long as oyinbo man (Americana for that matter) don siddon y.ansh put for that thing once upon a time, it's good to go, whether previously flooded or not

1 Like

Re: Beware: Flooded Cars From Hurricane Harvey Are Getting Lined Up Already (photos) by Tlordy: 3:28pm On Sep 26, 2017
AutoJoshNG:
Are you thinking of buying a car soon? Probably Yes.

So be careful as flooded cars will be hitting the Nigerian Auto Market pretty soon. With over 1,000,000 cars being totaled by Hurricane Harvey and Irma... a great chunk of them is definitely heading to Nigeria.

Our Government will prolly do nothing to stop these cars from getting here.. but you can do something to prevent yourself from buying one.

Buying a cheap and flooded car will most likely do you more harm than good.. such cars usually give unlimited issues like engine knock, transmission problems and some other epileptic attitudes like windows rolling down instead of going up or the volume of the sound system going up while you are trying to reduce some noise.

Do a thorough inspection, do a VIN check before you buy the next and don't fall victim of a lemon car.

Have you gotten one of such flooded cars before, tell us your experience in the comment section.

Don't forget to share.

https://autojosh.com/incredible-storage-photos-flooded-cars-hurricane-harvey/

We don't have choice cos most Nigeria buy noon tested electronic before . I would mind to lawyer model 2017 out of the ride. With small rate...
Re: Beware: Flooded Cars From Hurricane Harvey Are Getting Lined Up Already (photos) by anthony533(m): 3:29pm On Sep 26, 2017
OP no matter what you say people will still purchase those cars. Nigeria has been a dumping ground, no big thing

1 Like

Re: Beware: Flooded Cars From Hurricane Harvey Are Getting Lined Up Already (photos) by 2shure: 3:34pm On Sep 26, 2017
Range rover belgium....30m
New 1..90m
Accidented....flooded 1..6k dollars
Naijause...7m
Choose 1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware: Flooded Cars From Hurricane Harvey Are Getting Lined Up Already (photos) by nenergy(m): 3:35pm On Sep 26, 2017
Let goan do research.
Re: Beware: Flooded Cars From Hurricane Harvey Are Getting Lined Up Already (photos) by signeddocuments: 3:36pm On Sep 26, 2017
They look too temping to ignore. No matter the danger I need one, Mukaila my mechanic, will do the engine for me Op don't worry so far they are cheap.
Re: Beware: Flooded Cars From Hurricane Harvey Are Getting Lined Up Already (photos) by computerglobal(m): 3:36pm On Sep 26, 2017
Buying a flood-damaged car comes with a lot of risk.

For Free flooded damage cars check visit the link below
https://www.nairaland.com/4030035/free-flooded-damage-cars-check

For Full Comprehensive Vin checks and History Report
www.nairaland.com/computerglobal

Re: Beware: Flooded Cars From Hurricane Harvey Are Getting Lined Up Already (photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:38pm On Sep 26, 2017
I'm interested... I need Lamborghini or Ferrari at cheap rate... even if its not going to be in service again I am ready to buy it and park it in front of my house so bimbo and bisola go know I don arrive grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Beware: Flooded Cars From Hurricane Harvey Are Getting Lined Up Already (photos) by Newmanluckyman(m): 3:40pm On Sep 26, 2017
...to be forewarned is to be forarmed.
Re: Beware: Flooded Cars From Hurricane Harvey Are Getting Lined Up Already (photos) by Lexusgs430: 3:43pm On Sep 26, 2017
Keneking:
Tin Can Island Port straight grin

"Do a thorough inspection, do a VIN check before you buy the next and don't fall victim of a lemon car."
- Which one be lemon car sef angry

It might be painted in yellow lemon colour & might also smell of lemon........
Re: Beware: Flooded Cars From Hurricane Harvey Are Getting Lined Up Already (photos) by liquidsnake: 3:53pm On Sep 26, 2017
Keneking:
Tin Can Island Port straight grin

"Do a thorough inspection, do a VIN check before you buy the next and don't fall victim of a lemon car."
- Which one be lemon car sef angry

Lemon car (le' mon ka) na car if you enter am na so so lemon scent go dey smell.
-Webster Pidgin.
Re: Beware: Flooded Cars From Hurricane Harvey Are Getting Lined Up Already (photos) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 26, 2017
midehi2:
I need one wink cheesy
U donmeanit undecided
Re: Beware: Flooded Cars From Hurricane Harvey Are Getting Lined Up Already (photos) by MrEdimulo82(m): 4:00pm On Sep 26, 2017
tobillionaire:
hw do I meet d agent, I wanna buy it in bulk... den sell at retail prices

gringringrin

grin grin grin
Re: Beware: Flooded Cars From Hurricane Harvey Are Getting Lined Up Already (photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:05pm On Sep 26, 2017
so if dem bring me pencil light 2.2 for #120k even wit erosion water inside, mek I nor sharperly collect am?

OP, biko parku wellu dia angry

5 Likes

Re: Beware: Flooded Cars From Hurricane Harvey Are Getting Lined Up Already (photos) by joeace2020(m): 4:07pm On Sep 26, 2017
Mudley313:

Sorry Nigerians don't typically look at things that way. As long as oyinbo man (Americana for that matter) don siddon y.ansh put for that thing once upon a time, it's good to go, whether previously flooded or not

Na all these things they make dem treat us like sh1t.. When we dey worship them and the junks they throw away. SMH!
Re: Beware: Flooded Cars From Hurricane Harvey Are Getting Lined Up Already (photos) by EazyMoh(m): 4:08pm On Sep 26, 2017
lol its like warning Nigerians not to buy Tecno or Infinix.

1 Like

Re: Beware: Flooded Cars From Hurricane Harvey Are Getting Lined Up Already (photos) by piagetskinner(m): 4:08pm On Sep 26, 2017
Nigeria has always been a dumping ground

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Much Is Mini Bus Suzuki And Location Of Purchase? / My Toyota Corolla Vandalized / Russians Turned ₦81m Bentley Continental GT Into The World's Most Luxurious Tank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.