Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,999 members, 7,873,217 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:03 AM

Nigerians React To P'square Fighting Video - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians React To P'square Fighting Video (35088 Views)

P-Square Reunite And Hug Each Other After 4 Years Of Fighting (Video) / Banky W Tells P'square Brothers To Get A Dog & Stop Fighting (Video) / Psquare’s Peter Okoye Reacts To Fighting Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To P'square Fighting Video by Taniaa(f): 2:56pm On Sep 26, 2017
Jh0wsef:
hehe. all these ones na story. dem go still unite
me sef be twin gringringrin

we be looking at psquare like

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To P'square Fighting Video by Orobo2Lekpa: 2:56pm On Sep 26, 2017
ruggedized1:
Psquare wane? Are you from the moon? cool

Below is the definition of Wane. Now apply it to P-Square today

(of a state or feeling) decrease in vigour or extent; become weaker.

synonyms: decrease, decline, diminish, dwindle, shrink, contract, taper off, tail off, subside, slacken, droop, sink, ebb, dim, fade (away), grow faint, lessen, dissolve, peter out, wind down, fall off, attenuate, be on the way out, abate, fail, recede, slump, flag, atrophy, become weak, weaken, give in, give way, melt away, deteriorate, crumble, wither, disintegrate, degenerate, evaporate, collapse, go downhill, draw to a close, vanish, die out; More
rareevanesce, remit

"support for the strike was waning"

antonyms: increase, grow

Origin
Re: Nigerians React To P'square Fighting Video by kn23h(m): 2:59pm On Sep 26, 2017
prof22:
Jude nor get family ? Make d guy play out abeg. He's too attached abeg. He should go and mind his personal business and leave his brothers. His role dey one sided. He should leave them alone !

Jude is the most shameless agbaya I've ever seen in this millennium.

I'm sure the agbaya tribalist conned Paul against Peter.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To P'square Fighting Video by biacan(f): 2:59pm On Sep 26, 2017
Jh0wsef:

OMG you guys are handsome

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To P'square Fighting Video by lomprico(m): 3:01pm On Sep 26, 2017
smardray:
but how did they get it filmed
?

Peter did d filming.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To P'square Fighting Video by biacan(f): 3:02pm On Sep 26, 2017
Intellad:
Jude is the rotten tomato there,, in brothers issue, don't side anybody let alone twins,,, it breaks Peter's heart to see them gang up against him.... and to think he have a huge black dick....

hey what are you saying
Re: Nigerians React To P'square Fighting Video by Supersuave2(m): 3:04pm On Sep 26, 2017
smardray:
?
ShayGirl:

I wonder oo.. More like reporters traced them to the fighting scene expecting this to happen
God! isn't it obvious enough Peter recorded it himself? haa

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To P'square Fighting Video by Intellad(m): 3:05pm On Sep 26, 2017
biacan:

hey what are you saying
think about the next guy to bleep have block ur sense of reasoning
Re: Nigerians React To P'square Fighting Video by gabicon: 3:05pm On Sep 26, 2017
Stakeholders is what comes to mind here, long b4 the union of peter to lola the family never accepted her as one of them n still have not accepted her, i remember a statement from Jude asking why peter didnt marry lola when their mother was alive clearly signifying that she wont aprove of it. The fact is these episodes will not end until lola is accepted or psquare breaks up, or peter seperates from lola ( highly unlikely). The big problem is Lola cant be controled by the family hence any decision that peter makes that doesnt go down well with the group is percived to be cooked up by lola. Some paradigm view this as a publicity stunt but evaluating the problem from scratch will make it clear that its skin deep.

The lesson for all to learn here is that family are vital stakeholders to every marriage, should a spouse be rejected by the family after marriage, its the responsibility of both partners to device a working relationship in other for peace to reign, its not easy ofcourse but it is crutial.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To P'square Fighting Video by gurunlocker: 3:06pm On Sep 26, 2017
Senseless people are already going tribal.... So one can't marry anyone he want? is it only igbos buying their songs?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To P'square Fighting Video by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 26, 2017
I think Jude is the main problem here,dunno why he's taking sides with Paul...what is expected of him as the elder bro is to try to allow them settle their differences...and make sure they don't seperate...they are twins for crying out loud!..this is so sad....they want Peter to choose btw them and his wife,why would he choose them when he has his own family,so sad sad

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To P'square Fighting Video by ShayGirl(f): 3:14pm On Sep 26, 2017
Supersuave2:

God! isn't it obvious enough Peter recorded it himself? haa

Ehn ehn...like e came to u telling u he recorded it himself ..mind u, its even a video, not Jst a recording cos u r saying it like one is dumb.
And how would a sane man record a video of his own family wen it's not like e expected the outcome?
Re: Nigerians React To P'square Fighting Video by ruggedized1: 3:18pm On Sep 26, 2017
I know exactly what you meant by wane. Psquare is far from that nomenclature as they are the best so far in Africa. They are still the richest and king of African pop.

Orobo2Lekpa:

Below is the definition of Wane. Now apply it to P-Square today

(of a state or feeling) decrease in vigour or extent; become weaker.

synonyms: decrease, decline, diminish, dwindle, shrink, contract, taper off, tail off, subside, slacken, droop, sink, ebb, dim, fade (away), grow faint, lessen, dissolve, peter out, wind down, fall off, attenuate, be on the way out, abate, fail, recede, slump, flag, atrophy, become weak, weaken, give in, give way, melt away, deteriorate, crumble, wither, disintegrate, degenerate, evaporate, collapse, go downhill, draw to a close, vanish, die out; More
rareevanesce, remit

"support for the strike was waning"

antonyms: increase, grow

Origin
Re: Nigerians React To P'square Fighting Video by dayowunmi(m): 3:18pm On Sep 26, 2017
Afam4eva:
I think it's high time they came out to tell us what exactly is causing the disaffection between them. I don't quite agree with the notion that's its because they were against Peter marrying Lola because she's Yoruba or because she's older than him. Let's have something more tenable.
its likely one of the reasons causing disaffection among them, you remember Jude I think did not attend Peter's wedding to Lola.... that's a sign that something was wrong from the get go.
Re: Nigerians React To P'square Fighting Video by biacan(f): 3:19pm On Sep 26, 2017
Intellad:
think about the next guy to bleep have block ur sense of reasoning

don't be offended know offence meant though
Re: Nigerians React To P'square Fighting Video by 2sexyus: 3:20pm On Sep 26, 2017
smardray:
?
Peter was the one video them.
Re: Nigerians React To P'square Fighting Video by delpee(f): 3:23pm On Sep 26, 2017
This is just so sad! Every family has issues. Management is key.
Re: Nigerians React To P'square Fighting Video by talk2percy(m): 3:33pm On Sep 26, 2017
Who leaked this video? Are u sure this problem adults are not making money outta Nigerians with this their social media fight? How come they started filming all of a sudden inside the lawyers office? embarassed and even Paul is laughing about its leakage?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To P'square Fighting Video by mercy0008(f): 3:36pm On Sep 26, 2017
AWWWWWWWWW, I see fine people.
Jh0wsef:

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To P'square Fighting Video by Muzanga(f): 3:44pm On Sep 26, 2017
kn23h:
Igbos and their deep inferiority complex for Yorubas. They can hate Yoruba for anything.
hahahahaha. See this dumb comment. Igbos feel inferior to yoruba How and when?
Re: Nigerians React To P'square Fighting Video by kn23h(m): 3:45pm On Sep 26, 2017
Muzanga:
hahahahaha. See this dumb comment. Igbos feel inferior to yoruba How and when?

Go and ask your father.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To P'square Fighting Video by Muzanga(f): 3:46pm On Sep 26, 2017
kn23h:

Go and ask your father.
ok ur dumb dad told you so? The smell of his dirty agbada clouded his judgment.
Re: Nigerians React To P'square Fighting Video by kn23h(m): 3:47pm On Sep 26, 2017
Muzanga:
ok ur dumb dad told you so? The smell of his dirty agbada clouded his judgment.

You've not yet asked your father? Let me know when you do.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To P'square Fighting Video by kn23h(m): 3:48pm On Sep 26, 2017
2sexyus:
Peter was the one video them.

So the didirins all sat there and got filmed?

And that dirty agbaya Jude refuses to be the responsible one.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To P'square Fighting Video by piagetskinner(m): 3:48pm On Sep 26, 2017
nigerians be reacting to everything like acids and bases

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To P'square Fighting Video by steppins: 3:49pm On Sep 26, 2017
kn23h:

Jude is the most shameless agbaya I've ever seen in this millennium.

I'm sure the agbaya tribalist conned Paul against Peter.
It's always easy to spot posts from Yorubas in this thread. They're always against Paul or Jude.
You always see Lola and Peter as saints, just because you feel they're one of your own.
The three brothers have been together before Peter married and they had no problems.
Why has Jude suddenly turned an agbaya the moment Lola came in?
Have you asked yourself if Lola's attitude is the reason for their fights?
You guys are the agbaya tribalists!
Re: Nigerians React To P'square Fighting Video by kn23h(m): 3:49pm On Sep 26, 2017
LaCruzz:
I think Jude is the main problem here,dunno why he's taking sides with Paul...what is expected of him as the elder bro is to try to allow them settle their differences...and make sure they don't seperate...they are twins for crying out loud!..this is so sad....they want Peter to choose btw them and his wife,why would he choose them when he has his own family,so sad sad

That agbaya Jude is shameless.

I respect a man like Peter that stands by his gorgeous Yoruba wife and children kiss

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To P'square Fighting Video by kn23h(m): 3:49pm On Sep 26, 2017
steppins:

[s]It's always easy to spot posts from Yorubas in this thread. They're always against Paul or Jude.
You always see Lola and Peter as saints, just because you feel they're one of your own.
The three brothers have been together before Peter married and they had no problems.
Why has Jude suddenly turned an agbaya the moment Lola came in?
Have you asked yourself if Lola's attitude is the reason for their fights?
You guys are the agbaya tribalism![/s]

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To P'square Fighting Video by vicadex07(m): 3:51pm On Sep 26, 2017
AmandaLuv:
Lola oooo

See this over bleached goat. That same Afonja Lola you are mocking is far prettier than you and judging by this negative attitude of yours, you can never achieve quarter of what she has till you die. Bad belle oshi. May you be unlucky in your marriage....

bastard harlot....
Re: Nigerians React To P'square Fighting Video by steppins: 3:53pm On Sep 26, 2017
kn23h:

So the didirins all sat there and got filmed?
And that dirty agbaya Jude refuses to be the responsible one.
Afonja, e pain am!
Re: Nigerians React To P'square Fighting Video by bizhop01: 3:54pm On Sep 26, 2017
So what is your biz?
Re: Nigerians React To P'square Fighting Video by vicadex07(m): 3:55pm On Sep 26, 2017
nwabobo:
When an Afonja winch is married into an otherwise peaceful Igbo family..... cry cry cry

e no go beta for you and all your entire flat headed family. You shall be cursed with evil in any marital union you're engaged in.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DJ Khaled Drinks Wine To "IF". Davido Reacts (Photos, Video) / Ayra Starr And Rema Unveiled As New Pepsi Ambassadors / D'banj's Fresh New Look After Debt Scandal (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.