Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,903 members, 7,909,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 01:17 AM

Stella Damasus: "My Mother-In-Law Has Taught Me So Much About Marriage" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Damasus: "My Mother-In-Law Has Taught Me So Much About Marriage" (17008 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" / Corazon Kwamboka Practices Law. Has A Law Firm In Nairobi / Stella Damasus: "I Was Abused By Emeka Nzeribe, My Ex Husband In 2009" (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Damasus: "My Mother-In-Law Has Taught Me So Much About Marriage" by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 26, 2017
who get dat micheal jordan laugh GIF
Re: Stella Damasus: "My Mother-In-Law Has Taught Me So Much About Marriage" by Heryoh: 5:20pm On Sep 26, 2017
voicelez:
Hmmm, this is the first time I am hearing that a woman and her mother in law are in good times. Plz greet Tonto Dike for me when you see her
can't stop laffn, ur comments so funny, what does she have in common wth tonto dike.
Re: Stella Damasus: "My Mother-In-Law Has Taught Me So Much About Marriage" by sanybawa: 5:43pm On Sep 26, 2017
hello, please how can i contact you. i have a proposition for you. thanks
Re: Stella Damasus: "My Mother-In-Law Has Taught Me So Much About Marriage" by totorimi: 6:13pm On Sep 26, 2017
Trying so hard to drag the grandma into this illegal contraption of stealing a whole man from his legal wife. See the man is not talking, he cant talk what has he got to say, nothing ofcourse. It is the woman that is everywhere campaigning that she did not steal the man. If you did not steal the man why abandon your career and runnaway with the man and another woman kid to babylon where you feel safe. Show the divorce certificate and your wedding pictures to prove that what you did is legal.

The man is just like a cow been pulled around by the lady.
Re: Stella Damasus: "My Mother-In-Law Has Taught Me So Much About Marriage" by Dominhick(m): 7:02pm On Sep 26, 2017
Husband snatcher���
Re: Stella Damasus: "My Mother-In-Law Has Taught Me So Much About Marriage" by preshinno: 7:47pm On Sep 26, 2017
hahahhahahaha Stella Stella I dey hail oh
Re: Stella Damasus: "My Mother-In-Law Has Taught Me So Much About Marriage" by Funkybabee(f): 8:02pm On Sep 26, 2017
Which one of them,husband stealer,boyfriend snatcher home destroyer

Oponu
Re: Stella Damasus: "My Mother-In-Law Has Taught Me So Much About Marriage" by odaniel1(m): 9:22am On Sep 27, 2017
Even with all the promiscuity in the world, i wouldnt end up wt ds woman. I dislike her perversion for broken, second-hand partners. Plus her movie-crying skills are enough for me to raise an eyebrow.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emotional Moment As Kate Henshaw Gets Surprise Party On Her 53rd Birthday (video / Toolz Pre-Birthday Surprise Dinner (Photos) / Meet The 18 Year Old Boy Who Has A Butt Almost As Big As Kim Kardashian's

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.