Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,742 members, 7,912,063 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 08:16 PM

Why Do You Teach? Answered By 11 Teachers - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Do You Teach? Answered By 11 Teachers (407 Views)

“how To Do My Assignment Quickly?”- Answered By Top UK Experts! / Fastest Tricks To Multiply By 11 / How To Multiply Any Number By 11 In 3 Seconds | Maths Trick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do You Teach? Answered By 11 Teachers by iamsambo: 4:01pm On Sep 26, 2017
As a teacher, as with anything else you will definitely face some unique challenges. These challenges, small or major may sometimes make you consider quitting. In such times, it helps to remember why you started out in the first place and why you really love doing what you do.

Recently, for one of our weekly Teacher's Challenges on Instagram (@flexisaf), we decided to put out this Question to our community on Instagram:

Why do you Teach?

We were surprised by the number of truthful, inspiring responses we got, so we decided to share some of them with our readers.

If you're in need of some inspiration, check out what other teachers like yourself have to say about why they love their job!

1. "I teach because it broadens my own knowledge as I impact the students" - @tolulopewalters
2. "I teach because I always wake up with the motivation of making a difference in the lives of the children I come in contact with. I teach to inspire children to become something they never thought they could be" - @maryhamkimberly
3. "I teach to impact the next generation. We were helped along by our teachers and it's simply a joy to help the next generation become who they were meant to be" - @lincy_c
4. "I am a teacher so that I can be able to make a positive difference on the future of children. I feel I should contribute what I have learnt and experienced over the years. this way, I am paying back and also fulfilling my desire of enhancing the education system" - @iam_kokokopa
5. "The idea  that you can help shape a generation by teaching; to believe that you can indeed build a nation without having to contest for a post is really amazing" - @azibit

Continue reading here[https://safsms.com/blog/why-do-you-teach-answered-by-11-teachers/] and if you're a teacher, we'd love to hear your comment: Why Do You Teach?

P.S You can also Join our Teachers Challenge on Instagram @flexisaf. Weekly prizes of N5,000 and more for teachers

Re: Why Do You Teach? Answered By 11 Teachers by dejt4u(m): 4:54pm On Sep 26, 2017
I teach because I love to share what I've learned. I can't get peace of mind until I discuss what I have learnt with others

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Teach? Answered By 11 Teachers by iamsambo: 3:24pm On Nov 06, 2017
Why do you teach?
Re: Why Do You Teach? Answered By 11 Teachers by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 06, 2017
CC: Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

2017/2018 Futo Post-utme Aptitude Test / Thread For Admission Seekers Into Higher Institution / Cost To Study Abroad In USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.