Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,304 members, 7,943,721 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 10:57 PM

Samsung Galaxy 'note 8' Review: S-pen, Edge Panels - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy 'note 8' Review: S-pen, Edge Panels (1055 Views)

Xiaomi Redmi 8 Review - Super Cheap & Super Worth It / Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Review - Best Budget Smartphone In The World / Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Goes Official: 6.3″ WQHD+, Dual Cameras, 6 GB RAM & More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Galaxy 'note 8' Review: S-pen, Edge Panels by Nairagoddess(f): 4:39pm On Sep 26, 2017
After so much speculations and rumoured photo leaks on the internet, the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 has been unboxed! The galaxy note 8 will be the latest Note gadget to surface in Europe in over a two year period, quite a long time right?

Well, I must say I am shocked Samsung did not engage in much publicity for the Note 8, maybe because they are yet to recover from the massive blow the Note7 dealt the company or their eyes are set at launching the Galaxy S.

According to a staff from GSMarena, the galaxy Note 8 isn't really packed with mind burgling features. It seems as though the device is coming with just a little weak.

The Note 8 comes with a dual Camera set=up, but critics say the feature is long overdue. Now let us see some of f the Keys specs of the Galaxy Note 8.

Body: Polished aluminum frame, Gorilla Glass 5 front and back; IP68 certified for water and dust resistance. Midnight Black, Orchid Grey, Deepsea Blue, Maple Gold color schemes.

Continue reading..

Re: Samsung Galaxy 'note 8' Review: S-pen, Edge Panels by lastbaff(m): 5:43pm On Sep 26, 2017
Hey guys, check out Samsung phones and specs here: Samsung Galaxy phones and prices
Re: Samsung Galaxy 'note 8' Review: S-pen, Edge Panels by MarkWayne89: 11:32am On Sep 28, 2017
If anybody gets this phone locked and wants to use it in another network, I found this guide: http://www.androidguys.com/2017/08/28/unlock-samsung-galaxy-note-8-methods/

I've used the service myself and it's 100% legit!
Re: Samsung Galaxy 'note 8' Review: S-pen, Edge Panels by painicbyoba1974: 3:12pm On Jun 16, 2023
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Mobile Phones are the latest flagship phones from Samsung. With a 6.3-inch Super AMOLED display, dual rear cameras, 6GB of RAM, and a powerful processor, the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 has all the power and features you need. The dual rear cameras provide great photos and videos, and the battery life is excellent. For more information on the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Mobile Phones, check out this review on Reviewers Paradise: reviewersparadise_great-site_net/2023/06/09/review-of-samsung-galaxy-note-8-mobile-phones-in-nigeria/..

The dual rear cameras provide great photos and videos, and the battery life is excellent. For more information on the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Mobile Phones, check out this review on Reviewers Paradise: reviewersparadise_great-site_net/2023/06/09/review-of-samsung-galaxy-note-8-mobile-phones-in-nigeria/..

For more information on the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Mobile Phones, check out this review on Reviewers Paradise: reviewersparadise_great-site_net/2023/06/09/review-of-samsung-galaxy-note-8-mobile-phones-in-nigeria/..

(1) (Reply)

Help A Brother On Black Friday Products / How Glo And Other Telecommunication Companies Steal From Subscribers / Lenovo A3900

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.