Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,028 members, 7,933,468 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 07:41 AM

Do You Know That Rice Farming Is Booming In Oyo State? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Do You Know That Rice Farming Is Booming In Oyo State? (1506 Views)

How Profitable Pepper Farming Is In Nigeria / My Sorjorn Into Rice Farming In 2020. / How Kebbi Revolutionised Rice Farming In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know That Rice Farming Is Booming In Oyo State? by Oluwaseyi1234: 5:25pm On Sep 26, 2017
Amongst many other agricultural strides, the current administration in Oyo state has taken a clear leap in Rice farming with a view to become a major stakeholder in Rice production in the southwestern region and in Nigeria.

Few months ago, the state government signed a MoU with the Dangote Group to this same effect; that is, empower rice farming and rice farmers in Oyo state.

This below shows an Oyo rice farmer on a 40-acre Rice farm in IGBOPE along the Igbeti-Igboho axis, keying into this drive, happily at that.

#AsiwajuNiWa
#AjumoseAgriculture

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Do You Know That Rice Farming Is Booming In Oyo State? by ikelords(m): 2:42am On Sep 27, 2017
Nice one ! Pls am.interested in rice farming, I need someone with wealth of experience to tutor me on how to go about it. Help a brother. My email is augustine88ike@gmail.com
Re: Do You Know That Rice Farming Is Booming In Oyo State? by saliubello(m): 3:01am On Sep 27, 2017
Here is my experimental rice field also in Oyo State (Igboora specifically). It's due for harvesting now. The general assessment is that rice does fantastically well in Oyo State too.

You too go plant rice oo

Re: Do You Know That Rice Farming Is Booming In Oyo State? by saliubello(m): 3:03am On Sep 27, 2017
Due for harvesting now

Re: Do You Know That Rice Farming Is Booming In Oyo State? by saliubello(m): 10:22am On Sep 27, 2017
Lets stop exporting jobs and importing poverty to Nigeria. Plant rice during the dry season or next season
Re: Do You Know That Rice Farming Is Booming In Oyo State? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 03, 2017
Operation massive rice farming in ibadan is in my mind!
Re: Do You Know That Rice Farming Is Booming In Oyo State? by Edward9295: 9:45am On Nov 07, 2018
Please I wish to meet the Rifan chairman (Oyo state) number or anybody to call pls guys help
Re: Do You Know That Rice Farming Is Booming In Oyo State? by michodemic(m): 7:24pm On Nov 07, 2018
Please is there any rice farming hub/community in Oyo? And how do I get there from Ibadan.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Buy Fenugreek Seeds And Black Cumin Seeds / How An Android App Can Control Your Farm? / Poultry Farm For Sale In Benin City; Uk Resident Owner!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.