Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,660 members, 7,975,483 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 07:09 AM

Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) (66309 Views)

Paypal Charge Me This Morning To Confirm My Card / Manly Things All Girls Secretly Do (photos) / What Will You Do? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) by enomakos(m): 10:48pm On Sep 26, 2017
StarBukola:
It most b my village people ,will go back to pray
our village people are strong o
Re: Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 26, 2017
Blood of Gringori, Fvck Off!!.
Re: Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) by kobijacobs(m): 10:54pm On Sep 26, 2017
I will never return to that house again
Re: Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:22pm On Sep 26, 2017
I will just drop dead.
God please I beg you, don't ever allow my to come across this thing whether it's alive of dead.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) by scabele(m): 11:27pm On Sep 26, 2017
mo ma jaapa,
Re: Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) by akigbemaru: 11:41pm On Sep 26, 2017
Explorers:
Waking up in the morning, late for work and you see this at the door.

Or a neighbor calling you to come help her kill a small snake and you see this

Lalasticlala
Re: Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) by Gemc3(f): 11:46pm On Sep 26, 2017
I just fainted. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) by AfricaNigerian: 11:50pm On Sep 26, 2017
I will first report to the moderators on http://forum4africa.Cf after which i will call on Lala to help out.
Re: Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) by Mightyjohn11(m): 11:52pm On Sep 26, 2017
kill and eat for d lord has delivered it into my hand
Re: Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) by cdami(m): 11:53pm On Sep 26, 2017
grin gringrin I will jus snap and share on nairaland and of course make front page smiple
Re: Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) by adepeter2027(m): 12:05am On Sep 27, 2017
CaptainSALAZAR:
Take ten steps back, snap the snake, log in nairaland and call on lalasticlala
This gat me cracking wàlái
Re: Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) by lordplanner(m): 12:10am On Sep 27, 2017
shift lemme faint
Re: Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) by iammolise(m): 12:52am On Sep 27, 2017
sweet lord!!!
When i first saw the snake as i scrolled down i screamed 'JESUS' in my mind, how much more when i see this one in real life... I'll just run for dear life, i'll run till my legs start touching my head... i hate snakes, only the movement alone repulse me.
Re: Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) by creepsyme(f): 1:32am On Sep 27, 2017
Explorers:

Lalasticlala
did u say late for work? to hell with the work if I ever succeed in jamming the goddam snake outside.
Re: Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) by Nobody: 1:55am On Sep 27, 2017
Karleb:
Even though I have Snakophobia, I'll easily kill this one.

I almost killed something as long as this in school.

Bros Abeg no vex......wetin be snakophobia?

I don check dictionary e no dey......

Na North you for school?

1 Like

Re: Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) by dbynonetwork: 2:24am On Sep 27, 2017
StarBukola:
It most b my village people ,will go back to pray

You are of your village people......
Evil goes after evil people... tongue
Re: Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) by ussy09(m): 2:44am On Sep 27, 2017
I will get a rope n tie it wen am back from work I will then slaughter it n make stew
Re: Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) by Nobody: 3:04am On Sep 27, 2017
[quote author=Explorers post=60858901]Waking up in the morning, late for work and you see this at the door.

Lalasticlala[/qu ......
Re: Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) by Nobody: 3:04am On Sep 27, 2017
Explorers:

Lalasticlala

MACHETE ........
#annangman
Re: Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) by Nedfed(m): 4:46am On Sep 27, 2017
Karleb:

Eyan

Re: Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) by Nobody: 4:52am On Sep 27, 2017
I will do justice to it, snap it and send to my boss on why I might be late for work.
When the roasted meat is ready, I go to enter work.
But work will be usless that day, cos I will be so anxious to come home and flex plaintain pepper soup and some crude oil mixed with anti malaria syrup.
Re: Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) by ademasta(m): 6:00am On Sep 27, 2017
curvilicious:

You are just wicked by nature cheesy
Lala blaahd? Uhhhhhhhh this is super storyyyyyy
A life of strife and sorroooooow wink
Re: Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) by ademasta(m): 6:02am On Sep 27, 2017
Maniashow:

I can't stop laughing
grin
Re: Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) by Dewvy(m): 6:03am On Sep 27, 2017
Explorers:

Lalasticlala

"Shuuu! Neighbour, this thing just dey play 4 Ur doormot na. Small time e go comot. But if e comot before I return from work IN 3 WEEKS, I swear I go kill am."
Re: Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) by Spain007(m): 6:06am On Sep 27, 2017
Call d police..
Re: Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) by Demaj: 6:13am On Sep 27, 2017
ademasta:
I will shout "Blood of Lalasticlala oooo, safe me oooo shocked"
ademasta:
ademasta:

lmao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) by Rayhila(f): 6:13am On Sep 27, 2017
THE KIND OF SPEAKING IN TONGUES I WILL DO EHN! THE KIND OF TONGUES THAT WILL COME OUT OF MY MOUTH, HMMMMMM I CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE IT.
Re: Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) by saadallah27: 6:14am On Sep 27, 2017
stay in, till i hear the snake passed here outside
Re: Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:20am On Sep 27, 2017
ademasta:
grin

Re: Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) by lexy2014: 6:32am On Sep 27, 2017
Karleb:

u almost killed d one in school. u will almost kill this one too
Re: Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) by Sike(m): 6:40am On Sep 27, 2017
Tolexander:
When I no be IPOB!
lol
Re: Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) by CDCEO001: 6:41am On Sep 27, 2017
Will set the whole house on fire.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) / Spectranet, Smile Or SWIFT 4G LTE? I Need Advice / The Only Nigerian Who Would Not Be Forgotten By Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.