Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,922 members, 7,942,309 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 06:59 AM

HOT ! Meet The Woman Referred To As The Indian Kim Kardashian She’s So Hot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / HOT ! Meet The Woman Referred To As The Indian Kim Kardashian She’s So Hot (3392 Views)

Belindah Effah: I Was Once Referred To As Ugly Duckling / Meet Osho Rajneesh,The Indian Sex Guru Who Had 93 Rolls-Royces In The 80's / Meet The Woman Referred To As The Indian Kim K With Hot Curvy Body (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HOT ! Meet The Woman Referred To As The Indian Kim Kardashian She’s So Hot by Ofusvibez(m): 7:45pm On Sep 26, 2017
Her name is Sarah and she’s got millions of followers who cannot get enough of her amazing curves. Rumour has it that her curves are 100% real.

See more photos of Sarah at this link below !

http://www.naijanitro.com.ng/2017/09/meet-woman-referred-to-as-indian-kim-k.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: HOT ! Meet The Woman Referred To As The Indian Kim Kardashian She’s So Hot by wydmag(m): 7:49pm On Sep 26, 2017
Na yansh we go chop
Re: HOT ! Meet The Woman Referred To As The Indian Kim Kardashian She’s So Hot by Ofusvibez(m): 8:04pm On Sep 26, 2017
Normal levels now, just wish say your girlfriend get this kind tin��

(1) (Reply)

Kenya Socialite Vera Sidika Share Some Bedroom Photo With Fans / COZA Rape Scandal: Frank Edwards Breaks Silence / If I Pay Make I Die! Davido Blast Tooxclusive Who Claimed Chris Brown Was Paid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.