Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,454 members, 7,881,602 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 02:21 AM

Are these P'square's Top 10 Greatest Hits? See inside - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Are these P'square's Top 10 Greatest Hits? See inside (26674 Views)

Top 10 Greatest Nigerian Musicians Of All Time / Yiruma’s Greatest Hits Full Album – Best Of Yiruma Piano Songs / Wizkid Full Performance Of Greatest Hits At Gidifest 2018 (watch Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are these P'square's Top 10 Greatest Hits? See inside by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 27, 2017
[quote author=FrancisDiote post=60869833][/quote]
Learn how to quote properly first....

Did you say a song becomes a hit when it receives massive promo?

You sound really dull, you go school at all?
Re: Are these P'square's Top 10 Greatest Hits? See inside by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 27, 2017
closerange:

Learn how to quote properly first....

Did you say a song becomes a hit when it receives massive promo?

You sound really dull, you go school at all?
Ask your father na him pay my school fees
Re: Are these P'square's Top 10 Greatest Hits? See inside by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 27, 2017
FrancisDiote:

Ask your father na him pay my school fees

Lol, you are a pestilential ignoramus, no amount of promo would make a bad song a hit. Now disappear before I turn you to a chicken.. Anuofia
Re: Are these P'square's Top 10 Greatest Hits? See inside by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 27, 2017
closerange:

Lol, you are a pestilential ignoramus, no amount of promo would make a bad song a hit. Now disappear before I turn you to a chicken.. Anuofia
LMAO

Re: Are these P'square's Top 10 Greatest Hits? See inside by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 27, 2017
FrancisDiote:

LMAO

Is that you, you look anorexic grin grin grin
Better make sure you make good music because this promo won't get you anywhere if ur song is wack.
Re: Are these P'square's Top 10 Greatest Hits? See inside by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 27, 2017
closerange:

Is that you, you look anorexic grin grin grin
Better make sure you make good music because this promo won't get you anywhere if ur song is wack.
I am not your frustration ooh. I never asked you to quote me. Loooool
Re: Are these P'square's Top 10 Greatest Hits? See inside by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 27, 2017
FrancisDiote:

I am not your frustration ooh. I never asked you to quote me. Loooool

Your picture on that flyer has frustration written over it...
Add that with to ur harebrained opinions and we have a perfect recipe for disaster.... No brains, no looks, no selling point...
Re: Are these P'square's Top 10 Greatest Hits? See inside by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 27, 2017
closerange:

Add that with to ur harebrained opinions and we have a perfect recipe for disaster.... No brains, no looks, no selling point...
Your brain de pain you because you can't even comprehend a simple message.
Go to work and make some money
Re: Are these P'square's Top 10 Greatest Hits? See inside by biacan(f): 9:57am On Sep 27, 2017
MustiizRaja:

splendid
any plan for today
not really at home resting cause am on night duty
Re: Are these P'square's Top 10 Greatest Hits? See inside by samsam2019: 10:18am On Sep 27, 2017
Remove alingo from the list abeg and put temptation

1 Like

Re: Are these P'square's Top 10 Greatest Hits? See inside by Rozaytee: 10:49am On Sep 27, 2017
My favourite back den was....d first bizzy body,gimme dat and temptation
Re: Are these P'square's Top 10 Greatest Hits? See inside by Rozaytee: 10:50am On Sep 27, 2017
Flashh:
Say your love. I like the lyrics of that song.
lovely song
Re: Are these P'square's Top 10 Greatest Hits? See inside by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 27, 2017
closerange:

Its a pity you can't use your brain to comprehend a simple message.

Lol
Re: Are these P'square's Top 10 Greatest Hits? See inside by peddyman(m): 1:36pm On Sep 27, 2017
What ar u saying
nairalandfreak:
I'm a first born and I'd rather walk away than be on the side of a younger sibling.. Jude okoye.. you are a failure and a shame... Im sure parents are embarrassed in the grave about the kind of big brother that you are
Re: Are these P'square's Top 10 Greatest Hits? See inside by DonroxyII: 2:54pm On Sep 27, 2017
closerange:

My friend go and sit down, Paul wrote the first album, last nite alone, without any input from peter...
At least 95% of their hits were written by the same Paul, he literally made Psquare .
The question you should have been asking is not whether they preferbto use Paul's song, it's whether Peters song were good enough... Paul gave us hits like bizzy body, do me, no one like you.
He even writes for his artiste muno
All the endorsements Peter has are because he was brought out by the Psquare brand, built by Paul... We all saw Paul's collaboration with Timaya and Tiwa savage, how good, they were, can you say the same thing about Peters collaboration with Jennifer Mdee? Truth is Peter cannot sing.
Which begs the question, what would he be doing when Psquare breaks up? Dancing to Michael Jacksons beat?
Epic Mumu writing ....

Listen to Kisella Vanessa Mdee ft Peter and sharrap there !!!

Shekini was good as well as look into my eyes ....

Paul has always endeavour to overshadow Peter .... watch (Away) "Ileke lo ma jiya" video , Peter got the chorus right and all the swags makes the video great but Paul has all the video to himself cuz Camera only show peter just twice or so .....

Paul is simply a Tribalist, Highly Igbocentric and supported by Jude ..... They are twins but Peter is more open minded than Paul....
Even where Lola is out of the equation, they will still fight on ideological ground .... This is a situation whereby two others are trying to keep the other one down at all cost !!

I have watched alot of their interviews on youtube and I concluded Paul is local and highly conservative in thinking while Peter is MultiDimensional, Always ready to move with time and diversification!!!

They are good together and also good individually .... I believe Paul is dragging Peter back .....

Pls, listen to Kisela by Vanessa mdee ft Mr P ....

That song shows Peter's voice and Passion !!!

#TeamPeter
Re: Are these P'square's Top 10 Greatest Hits? See inside by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 27, 2017
DonroxyII:
Epic Mumu writing ....

Listen to Kisella Vanessa Mdee ft Peter and sharrap there !!!

Shekini was good as well as look into my eyes ....

Paul has always endeavour to overshadow Peter .... watch (Away) "Ileke lo ma jiya" video , Peter got the chorus right and all the swags makes the video great but Paul has all the video to himself cuz Camera only show peter just twice or so .....

Paul is simply a Tribalist, Highly Igbocentric and supported by Jude ..... They are twins but Peter is more open minded than Paul....
Even where Lola is out of the equation, they will still fight on ideological ground .... This is a situation whereby two others are trying to keep the other one down at all cost !!

I have watched alot of their interviews on youtube and I concluded Paul is local and highly conservative in thinking while Peter is MultiDimensional, Always ready to move with time and diversification!!!

They are good together and also good individually .... I believe Paul is dragging Peter back .....

Pls, listen to Kisela by Vanessa mdee ft Mr P ....

That song shows Peter's voice and Passion !!!

#TeamPeter

Lol, obviously, you have been paid by someone... If you say kissela is a good song then I feel sorry for your ears
Re: Are these P'square's Top 10 Greatest Hits? See inside by DonroxyII: 3:15pm On Sep 27, 2017
closerange:

Lol, obviously, you have been paid by someone... If you say kissela is a good song then I feel sorry for your ears
Feel sorry for yourself and bigotry ....

Define good song ?

I don't know where u ants come from but mumu is writing all over you ?

Peter can sing and Dance , he ain't perfect but he is very hardworking and everly ready to upgrade ......

Listen to Kidogo Psquare and Diamond platnumz..... Listen to Peter's verse and be awwed !!!

Badbelle !!!
Re: Are these P'square's Top 10 Greatest Hits? See inside by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 27, 2017
DonroxyII:
Feel sorry for yourself and bigotry ....

Define good song ?

I don't know where u ants come from but mumu is writing all over you ?

Peter can sing and Dance , he ain't perfect but he is very hardworking and everly ready to upgrade ......

Listen to Kidogo Psquare and Diamond platnumz..... Listen to Peter's verse and be awwed !!!

Badbelle !!!

Lol, Peter is this you?
So you don't know the correct spelling is "written" not "writing"...
No wonder you are such a terrible singer....
Idiota
Re: Are these P'square's Top 10 Greatest Hits? See inside by Flashh: 6:07pm On Sep 27, 2017
Rozaytee:
lovely song
sisipelebe:
your head correct, i love the lyric die then, and i still do.
grinsmiley
Re: Are these P'square's Top 10 Greatest Hits? See inside by feezy48(m): 11:41pm On Sep 27, 2017
oh no, why all dis beat rocky musics I love psquare bcoz of their simple nice romantic love musics eg say your love game over my name , among others that album of say your love and game over are the best. all they need from us their fans now is to pray for them whole heartedly...
Re: Are these P'square's Top 10 Greatest Hits? See inside by DonroxyII: 5:11am On Sep 28, 2017
closerange:

Lol, Peter is this you? So you don't know the correct spelling is "written" not "writing"... No wonder you are such a terrible singer.... Idiota
tongue
Re: Are these P'square's Top 10 Greatest Hits? See inside by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 03, 2017
Get squared got me following them.
We take it to the left, to the right, to the back to the front...
I would go with get squared bizzy body i like it personally temptation remix ft Alaye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ALBUM: Brymo - Tabula Rasa (the Gift) Full Album Download / Lyrics: Awww By Di'ja | Naija Lyrics Zone / All Tracks On P-square's The Invasion Album available here (Best 2011 Album)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.