Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,871 members, 7,889,912 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:23 AM

Fayose:i'm Going Straight To The Villa.i'm The Next President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose:i'm Going Straight To The Villa.i'm The Next President (706 Views)

Scandalous Brawl In The Villa: Daily Trust Editorial / 2023 Presidency Behind Provocations In The Villa — Guardian / Osibanjo Meets Kukah, Abdulsalami At The Villa - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose:i'm Going Straight To The Villa.i'm The Next President by Ozdibaba: 8:37pm On Sep 26, 2017
Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose, is confident of winning the coming presidential election when Nigerians elect a new president in 2019.

The governor was hopeful that if supported by his party, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), he would take over government from the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC).

“I’m going straight to that Villa. I’m the next president,” he said in a statement issued on Tuesday by his special assistant on public communications and new media, Mr Lere Olayinka.

“I have a penchant for taking powers; that one in President Muhammadu Buhari’s hand, I will take it.”

Fayose further revealed plans to formally declare his intention to run for presidency in the general elections on Thursday in Abuja.

He, however, said in a letter addressed to leaders of the PDP that his ambition to be president was without prejudice to the party’s position, but in the overall interest of the party and the country.

The letter read; “It is with a deep sense of responsibility that I write to inform you of my intention to seek the ticket/mandate of our party to contest the 2019 presidential election.

“Considering your support and commitment towards our great party, Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), it becomes imperative to keep you informed and seek your support.

“This ambition, however, is without prejudice to our party’s position but in the overall interest of the party and our country.

“I urge that all hands should be on deck to ensure victory at the 2019 presidential election.

“Accept the assurances of my highest regards as a determined presidential hopeful.”

Source: http://www.streetfolded.com/2017/09/ayodele-fayoseim-going-straight-to-that.html?m=1

Re: Fayose:i'm Going Straight To The Villa.i'm The Next President by Samusu(m): 8:41pm On Sep 26, 2017
oshokomole has spoken

egelege shrine chief priest
Re: Fayose:i'm Going Straight To The Villa.i'm The Next President by smardray(m): 8:45pm On Sep 26, 2017
someone should direct him to aro or yaba left
Re: Fayose:i'm Going Straight To The Villa.i'm The Next President by sarrki(m): 8:45pm On Sep 26, 2017
When did Aso Rock turn to cubana abi trukaderro
Re: Fayose:i'm Going Straight To The Villa.i'm The Next President by madridguy(m): 8:56pm On Sep 26, 2017
shocked
Re: Fayose:i'm Going Straight To The Villa.i'm The Next President by Isoko1stSon(m): 9:13pm On Sep 26, 2017
sarrki:
When did Aso Rock turn to cubana abi trukaderro

Re: Fayose:i'm Going Straight To The Villa.i'm The Next President by Faremisodeeq(m): 10:04pm On Sep 26, 2017
By the way
Where is TemiTemi
Re: Fayose:i'm Going Straight To The Villa.i'm The Next President by Faremisodeeq(m): 10:06pm On Sep 26, 2017
By the way
Where is TemiTemi
Re: Fayose:i'm Going Straight To The Villa.i'm The Next President by yarimo(m): 11:39pm On Sep 26, 2017
FAYOSE I hope you know Declaring to be president won't stop EFCC and ICPC of arresting you after your tenure as governor in 2018? Straight to VILLA ko straight to KUJE prison NI

1 Like

Re: Fayose:i'm Going Straight To The Villa.i'm The Next President by maclatunji: 11:40pm On Sep 26, 2017
Atiku's move obviously.
Re: Fayose:i'm Going Straight To The Villa.i'm The Next President by 9jvirgin(m): 2:09am On Sep 27, 2017
Who is helping this guy wrap his weed? The person is doing a fantastic job by mixing his contaminated saliva with it, this dangerous saliva is causing more harm to Fayose's brain.
Re: Fayose:i'm Going Straight To The Villa.i'm The Next President by Bolustical: 2:46am On Sep 27, 2017
All right

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Allowed His Boys To Rape Women, Destroy Properties- Orji Uzor Kalu / PDP React Over The Decamp Of Its Member To APC / Google Celebrates 272th Birthday Of Nigerian Slave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.