Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,923 members, 7,872,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:49 AM

Widow Accuses Dare Pelemo Of Sexual Harassment - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Widow Accuses Dare Pelemo Of Sexual Harassment (52397 Views)

Senate Passes Anti-Sexual Harassment Bill / Omo-Agege Presents Sexual Harassment Bill To Senate / Akeredolu Sacks Augustine Pelemo, Called Deputy Gov.'s Wife 'Acting First Lady' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Widow Accuses Dare Pelemo Of Sexual Harassment by msylva2147(m): 12:20pm On Sep 27, 2017
there's more to this story, if not how can you just exchanged pleasantries with someone then the next thing you get is for him to start handling your breast, madam please tell us what really happened, and you know all the honourables and their offices when you are not a staff.
Re: Widow Accuses Dare Pelemo Of Sexual Harassment by 9jatatafo(m): 12:32pm On Sep 27, 2017
I hope the Ekiti law maker will not do the needful
Re: Widow Accuses Dare Pelemo Of Sexual Harassment by cytell56: 12:37pm On Sep 27, 2017
Re: Widow Accuses Dare Pelemo Of Sexual Harassment by cytell56: 12:38pm On Sep 27, 2017
Re: Widow Accuses Dare Pelemo Of Sexual Harassment by ashjay001(m): 12:48pm On Sep 27, 2017
ofuonyebi:

instead of blessing the poor woman with kindness and mercy he is harassing the poor woman for sex..

the devil will cut his penis!

Nope, d devil wont cut any joystick!

Instead, there will be jubilation in hell!? D devil rejoices over such!
Re: Widow Accuses Dare Pelemo Of Sexual Harassment by msylva2147(m): 12:49pm On Sep 27, 2017
abbeyty:
I think the woman is right, cuz if you look at her bra closely it seems one of the hands is about to cut, which might due to the way the guy rough handled her bubu.
one thing I want everyone to understand here is that this incident did not take place at the party but at house of assembly complex where there are movements of people every now and then yet she claim he handle her breasts after exchanging pleasantries the next thing he start handling the breast. I believe that widow is an olosho for the polithiefcians in that complex, and I don't believe someone would just exchanged pleasantries with you then he will start handling your breast unless if the person is a lunatic. I believe there's something the woman is not saying.
Re: Widow Accuses Dare Pelemo Of Sexual Harassment by tosyne2much(m): 1:09pm On Sep 27, 2017
Naughtysite:

He should be recalled.
Power belongs to the people.
So many silly politicians.
It's a disgusting act for a person of such status
Re: Widow Accuses Dare Pelemo Of Sexual Harassment by ofuonyebi: 1:10pm On Sep 27, 2017
this are the traces of atrocities we see when educated thugs governs a state...

or where else can one imagine such abuse of position of trust?...I say only in Ekiti...

If you don't believe, then go and ask "Mr. I have immunity...nobody can touch me"

shameless maggots in the cloak of wolves positing like honorable looking for cold meat to eat from the body of a widow!

one day, just one day, God will sent down nemesis to visit you people...the day shall be so terrible for all of you!
Re: Widow Accuses Dare Pelemo Of Sexual Harassment by tosyne2much(m): 1:11pm On Sep 27, 2017
fof1:

WHAT IS DEROGATORY IN D MATTER,? HE IS NOT ABOVE D LAW,A PERVERT IS A PERVERT.IMMORALLY INSATIABLE FELLOWS, WHO THINK THAT THEY HV MONEY TO BUY EVERYTHING ON EARTH. LET HIM BE PROPERLY SCREWED TO SERVE A LESSON TO ALL.
Let just be served right to him cheesy
Re: Widow Accuses Dare Pelemo Of Sexual Harassment by KingZero: 1:12pm On Sep 27, 2017
I really pray I honestly pray that something tangible comes out of this. I hope this man gets to be arrested but considering all the comments I see here I doubt that's the case because it just looks like people (MEN ESPECIALLY) think that if it is not rape , it isn't a big deal but it is. You can't touch people without permission and expect that shit to fly.

We Nigerians are always forming high morals but the decadent ones we have around us we never tell them to stop their misbehaviour except everyone is doing that. We have to do better as a society, and you know what's really funny about this is that DEEP DOWN IN ALL THE GUYS HEARTS HERE WE KNOW THIS "HONOURABLE" TOUCHED THE WOMAN INAPPROPRIATELY. Respect should not be dependent on who you are or what you do, it is a very basic trait that should be extended to everyone regardless of what job they do or what they wear.

Don't touch people inappropriately in the name of jokes
Re: Widow Accuses Dare Pelemo Of Sexual Harassment by positivetaught: 1:23pm On Sep 27, 2017
The way the pelemo keep mouth for the pix looks like he would sure like to lick n suck somethings,but the woman has got a real task to prove her case,good luck to her.
Re: Widow Accuses Dare Pelemo Of Sexual Harassment by chiozor: 1:26pm On Sep 27, 2017
u are very correct.
msylva2147:
one thing I want everyone to understand here is that this incident did not take place at the party but at house of assembly complex where there are movements of people every now and then yet she claim he handle her breasts after exchanging pleasantries the next thing he start handling the breast. I believe that widow is an olosho for the polithiefcians in that complex, and I don't believe someone would just exchanged pleasantries with you then he will start handling your breast unless if the person is a lunatic. I believe there's something the woman is not saying.
Re: Widow Accuses Dare Pelemo Of Sexual Harassment by nnokwa042(m): 1:27pm On Sep 27, 2017
OyinloyeBA:

So you concluded he is guilty as accused?
u dey mind them ?from breast to enemy of state and some people believe this story angrywhat is relationship between breast and government?
Re: Widow Accuses Dare Pelemo Of Sexual Harassment by Annie939(f): 1:29pm On Sep 27, 2017
some men can't do without sex a lawmaker for that matter demanding for sex from a poor widow this is serious ooooo
Re: Widow Accuses Dare Pelemo Of Sexual Harassment by earthcrust: 1:33pm On Sep 27, 2017
Two of them are d same political enemies.and there is something between them we have no knowledge about. So don't take side.
Re: Widow Accuses Dare Pelemo Of Sexual Harassment by OlaMiki: 1:39pm On Sep 27, 2017
for your mind now , u have make sense , abi? may your mother be harass sexually by ur PDP Member /honorable tongue tongue tongue tongue
yaqq:
ogbeni! this one strong! 1st I was expecting some pictures, it seems u re truly an enemy of the government like an APC member in Ekiti state!
Re: Widow Accuses Dare Pelemo Of Sexual Harassment by Charly68: 1:47pm On Sep 27, 2017
Na Fayose boys be that ooo! International lawmakers ..I think Ekitis should better be more prayerful because the madness is just starting ..
Re: Widow Accuses Dare Pelemo Of Sexual Harassment by DukeNija(m): 3:34pm On Sep 27, 2017
Swissheart:
How does handling of boobs relate to being an enemy of the state.....? Ekiti State and Drama.

Btw the woman seems to know her way through to the so called honourable members.....visiting an honourable only to be harassed by another honourable, then she went to report to another honourable. Izzza honourable something

This is very ridiculous. What are you insinuating? If you are intelligent enough you would know that an auxiliary staff knows the offices of the MD and other principal officers in the organization they work. Its a shame that our society condones and ridicules acts like this, little wonder rape and other forms of violence against women are here to stay.
Re: Widow Accuses Dare Pelemo Of Sexual Harassment by mechanics(m): 5:05pm On Sep 27, 2017
And he calls himself honourable, he must be brought to book.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

M.K.O. Tibetan: Buhari Victory To Shock PDP & APC Will Rule Nigeria For 40 Years / ISWAP Distributes Old Naira Notes To Passengers On Borno Highway / How Top Military Officers Pressured President Tinubu To Drop Nuhu Ribadu As NSA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.