Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,836 members, 7,979,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 08:39 PM

. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / . (964 Views)

5 Things I Have Learnt From The P-square Saga / P-square Saga: Fact, Fiction Or Mere Stunt? / The Soundcity/P-square Saga: The Greed Of Our Artistes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by mareee(f): 10:35pm On Sep 26, 2017
Re: . by Florblu(f): 11:02pm On Sep 26, 2017
Op,what's the collective noun 'We' for?
I didn't learn anything
Re: . by tomisinuno(m): 11:23pm On Sep 26, 2017
This people and social media. Get an i.t job (part time) . https://www.bgmconnect.com/details.php?id=43
Re: . by Homeboiy: 11:48pm On Sep 26, 2017
Op are u the person that wrote this or u copied?

If na you....ordinary common sense u no get

As for the okoyes family I don't pity them cos them get money pass me n after every every they no go remember say I follow show sympathy
Re: . by DrChukzy(m): 5:23am On Sep 27, 2017
mareee:
The current P-square saga is making waves all around social media. Some are of the opinion that this is just another one of their publicity stunts while others believe that this might actually be the end of the talented musical duo.
However, here Are five things we have learnt from the P-Square fight this time around

A. Family Does Not Mean Bonding

If you followed the successful P-Square group right from the beginning of their career, you will be stunned at why they are choosing to go solo, if you value family, you will be sad seeing the abuse and show of fist in Festus Keyamo’s office.

Remember they boldly told us back in the days, ‘Peter and Paul them be 1 no be 2.’

Well…

B. Paul And Jude Seem To Be On The Same Team

If you saw the video from their lawyer’s office, Paul Okoye and Jude teamed up to fight Peter Okoye who was probably recording the video.

C. Peter Is Ready To Stand Alone!

From his social media posts, decision to launch his own Youtube channel, and finally the Legal Dissolution it seems Peter wanted out a long time ago.

D. Peter Probably Leaked The Video Online To Gain Sympathy

Again, on the apparent fight video at Keymao’s office, we saw that Paul and Jude are on the same side against Peter.

Now Peter is the poor guy left to stand alone. Eiya. So sad.

E. P-Square Could Still Come Back?

What if in the end this is a publicity stunt JUST LIKE THE LAST TIME. What if Peter, Paul and Jude are having fun in a Jacuzzi right now; drinking wine and watching the social media uproar on their split as they prepare to sell their upcoming album.

But there is always another side to the coin: What if this fight is truly real?! what if this is the end of Peter and Paul?!
CC: mynd44 seun lalasticlala

http://www..ng/entertainment/five-things-learnt-p-square-fight-peter-okoye-splits-group-must-read
You and who learnt what exactly?

You better goan look for something meaningful to do with your data instead of wasting it on this trash you call blogging. Mtcheeew

(1) (Reply)

Oritsefemi Wife Flashes Cleavages In Sexy Bodice At Birthday Bash [PICS] / Oh No! Stunning IG Model Accidentally Sits On Flat Iron And Burns Her Fake Butt / This Young Nigerian Lady Says She Can Travel From Lagos To Sokoto For D*ck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.