Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,665 members, 7,882,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 07:26 PM

Congrats To Fmr Governor Adams And Lara On Their New Arrival - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Congrats To Fmr Governor Adams And Lara On Their New Arrival (735 Views)

Has Anyone Seen Aisha Buhari And Lara Oshiomole Lately / My Girlfriend Just Put To Bed, Congrats To Me. / Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congrats To Fmr Governor Adams And Lara On Their New Arrival by Antoeni(m): 11:45pm On Sep 26, 2017
We welcome the new addition to the Oshiomhole family.
We must rejoice with them that rejoice the bible says.
Congratulations!

Re: Congrats To Fmr Governor Adams And Lara On Their New Arrival by greatnaija01: 11:46pm On Sep 26, 2017
since no child.... na wa o... DOGGIE
Re: Congrats To Fmr Governor Adams And Lara On Their New Arrival by Tolexander: 11:53pm On Sep 26, 2017
Iara is seriously breathing into Adam Oshiomole.
Adam is more handsome than before.

Coke(Adam) and Fanta(Iara) have newly acquired yoghurt (doggie)
Re: Congrats To Fmr Governor Adams And Lara On Their New Arrival by lalanice(f): 12:34am On Sep 27, 2017
mtchewww! see the way I rushed in, thinking twas a baby

A DOG!!! I should have known this lady's head works differently.
Re: Congrats To Fmr Governor Adams And Lara On Their New Arrival by Lalas247(f): 12:37am On Sep 27, 2017
Hmmm too bad
Warashame
Re: Congrats To Fmr Governor Adams And Lara On Their New Arrival by tosyne2much(m): 12:48am On Sep 27, 2017
One of the ugliest governors in Nigeria. Even we wey dey hustle sef still look presentable pass am cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It Difficult To Advice Women Deeply In Love. / Who Did This???(pics);d;d;d / 5 Heartwarming Facts That Will Make You Want To Fall In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.