Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,899 members, 7,922,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 08:34 PM

She Wraps Kush And Wants Us To Be Friends With Benefit - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wraps Kush And Wants Us To Be Friends With Benefit (3052 Views)

"I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) / My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage / We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Wraps Kush And Wants Us To Be Friends With Benefit by crunchyDope(m): 12:49pm On Sep 27, 2017
where did we(heavens) go wrong my foolish kids .. she gat a boo, smokes weed, and bleeps around...boy dat her bf is so unlucky! shocked
Re: She Wraps Kush And Wants Us To Be Friends With Benefit by ilikewomen: 3:21pm On Sep 27, 2017
don't mind these dumb a$$e$

OP is so clueless.

Evaberry:
No big deal in smoking.

guys smoke all the time so why should a woman who smokes be an issue.

don't be a sexist pig please.

Allow people live their life, do what pleases them and make them happy.
Re: She Wraps Kush And Wants Us To Be Friends With Benefit by ilikewomen: 3:22pm On Sep 27, 2017
ok they did it on the first date also shows how cheap the guy is. do you even know what you sound like ?

sleekyskillz:
Dude u bleeped on ur first date and ur surprised she smokes?

what were u expecting?
Boys sha... abeg pass me her control coz i dont mind atall smiley
Re: She Wraps Kush And Wants Us To Be Friends With Benefit by ilikewomen: 3:25pm On Sep 27, 2017
first of all, marijuana is not harmful, the research is there, do it. Nicotine is one of the leading causes of throat cancer, the research is also there.

You are so backwards.

afoshat:

Hey take a chill pill, I ain't talking about cigarettes here, you go to someone's house for the first time then u start wrapping weed and smoking ... Ladies haba abeg nah, if it was a guy that acted in such way how would u react to it
Re: She Wraps Kush And Wants Us To Be Friends With Benefit by ilikewomen: 3:26pm On Sep 27, 2017
congratulations missy, you just succeeded in victimizing a fellow female.

I can't deal with this kind of backwardness.

HerXLNC:
I heard from female friends that if a guy doesn't Kush with dem they can't handle them enough.. Brother run for your life b4 d girl bleep your life away
Re: She Wraps Kush And Wants Us To Be Friends With Benefit by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 27, 2017
U wan marry am? No be Bleep u wan Bleep? Why shud it be of any concern to u wat she does in her life, as long as wat she is doing ain't affecting u in any way dat shudnt be a problem. Lots of guys are doing ultimate search for dis kinds of babes dat give gud sex with no strings. So better behave.

1 Like

Re: She Wraps Kush And Wants Us To Be Friends With Benefit by afoshat: 4:02pm On Sep 28, 2017
ilikewomen:
first of all, marijuana is not harmful, the research is there, do it. Nicotine is one of the leading causes of throat cancer, the research is also there.

You are so backwards.

You are so insensible
Re: She Wraps Kush And Wants Us To Be Friends With Benefit by ilikewomen: 4:04pm On Sep 28, 2017
whatever.

afoshat:

Your so damm retarded

(1) (2) (Reply)

Moroccan Woman In UAE 'killed Lover And Cooked Him' / Man Arrested In Lagos After Sex Marathon With Lady He Met On Facebook. / Why Do Most Guys Bash Women On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.