Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,087 members, 7,890,595 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:37 PM

Yoruba In Kwara, Kogi Agitate For Oya State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba In Kwara, Kogi Agitate For Oya State (8904 Views)

Biafra: Igbos Have The Right To Agitate For Biafran Nation – Orji Uzor Kalu / Niger Delta Should Agitate For A Funtional Seaport / President Jonathan Campaigns In Kwara (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba In Kwara, Kogi Agitate For Oya State by yorubason: 8:55am On Mar 08, 2010
Thank god they are begin to trace their roots back to their land (Yorubaland). Moi as a person i have been having aches seeing my Yoruba men been grouped away from their land all in the name of DEMONIC NIGERIAN STATE unity. Thunder fire the unity of Yoruba and of Nigeria into crumbs in Jesus name amen. wink
Re: Yoruba In Kwara, Kogi Agitate For Oya State by Remii(m): 9:21am On Mar 08, 2010
One thing is that Erin Ile would never let Offa go anywhere, they seems to be more comfortable in Kwara, lol. Offa should have been with Osun State but how would the boundary be to place Erin in Kwara. Countries and States creations are not primaly based on tribal or language line, they have to put up better / stronger arguement if not, how many states would be created from Rivers State for instance, (Ikwerre/ Okrika / Ogoni / Etche/Abua/Ijaw/etc, etc) Having said that, I think Offa axis is not doing badly in terms of fair share of development, I dont know what is going on at Kogi ooo.
Re: Yoruba In Kwara, Kogi Agitate For Oya State by Abagworo(m): 9:26am On Mar 08, 2010
those yorubas are nothing but diabolic spies trying to take advantage of their dual ethnicity.i view this with suspicion.
Re: Yoruba In Kwara, Kogi Agitate For Oya State by yorubason: 9:52am On Mar 08, 2010
I don't think this has anything to do with you so you can as well focus on your tribe and people and not casting your misguided words at yorubas. Omo alaileko. Won ko ni ile yin nii?. Eran.
Re: Yoruba In Kwara, Kogi Agitate For Oya State by Abagworo(m): 10:14am On Mar 08, 2010
yorubason:

I don't think this has anything to do with you so you can as well focus on your tribe and people and not casting your misguided words at yorubas. Omo alaileko. Won ko ni ile yin nii?. Eran.

hey i'm tribeless.i just gave my view based on experience.they never agree being yoruba because of reasons i dont know.they might get violent when you try to call them yoruba that they really are.
Re: Yoruba In Kwara, Kogi Agitate For Oya State by yorubason: 10:29am On Mar 08, 2010
I hear you.
Re: Yoruba In Kwara, Kogi Agitate For Oya State by bisiaet: 11:48am On Mar 08, 2010
This is for "Poster Mekaszyx" in the very first page of this topic. I think he or she seriously needs help cus if u know u have nothing to contribute to a topic why not just ignore it rather than making urself look silly and stupid. Some group of people said they wanted there own state is that a sin or wrong demand? They are Nigerin and have right to demanded for their own state but what you "Poster Mekaszyx" could say is that the people should go to Benin Republic pls for a reasonable minded person is this an answer to such topic? And who in heaven or hell told you that the entire Yoruba are from Benin Republic? And by the way where did your descendant came from? Are they from sea? Fell from heaven or hell? From top of the tree? Pls be learned and reasonable when u talk not just running mind or mouth like some suffering from Dirrhoea of the mouth, grow up ok. "Mr or Miss Mekasyzyx" or whatever u called urself pls stop raising tension and create unecessary heat for urself, so sad indeed u descend so low toward such direction by jumping offboard. Above all if the people are ready for their own state they should make their case and if it's ok for Fed. Govt to grant them so be it. God bless.
Re: Yoruba In Kwara, Kogi Agitate For Oya State by beeke(m): 11:56am On Mar 08, 2010
yorubason:

Thank god they are begin to trace their roots back to their land (Yorubaland). Moi as a person i have been having aches seeing my Yoruba men been grouped away from their land all in the name of DEMONIC NIGERIAN STATE unity. Thunder fire the unity of Yoruba and of Nigeria into crumbs in Jesus name amen. wink

ebi like say you and my dearest JESUS don become school mate abi embarassed

@poster
according to 9ja geopolitical zone, every zones has 6 STATE except the south east which has 5 STATE so for the info of any1 dat is concerned if their must be a new state in 9geria it will only be possible in the land of NDIGBO, in d spirit of TRUE FEDERALISM  AND {ONE NIGERIA MY BACKSIDE}  grin grin grin grin
Re: Yoruba In Kwara, Kogi Agitate For Oya State by yorubason: 12:57pm On Mar 08, 2010
Beeke i believe say you get brain even as a christian. The statement na prayer and i end am with Jesus name. Abi which one be ur own for this issue self. Teni nteni akisa ni ti akintan. Peace.
Re: Yoruba In Kwara, Kogi Agitate For Oya State by alldone(m): 2:14pm On Mar 08, 2010
it is absolutely not neccessary. we need to stabilize the state we have now.
Re: Yoruba In Kwara, Kogi Agitate For Oya State by bobokelly(m): 3:07pm On Mar 08, 2010
Whichever way you look at it ,i think we deserved to be separated from these ABOKISS, infact there is a lot of insults or embarrassments we went through these mallams, especially this SARAKI family, turned themselves to God in Kwara state .
Re: Yoruba In Kwara, Kogi Agitate For Oya State by Ajengogo(m): 7:36pm On Mar 08, 2010
This group of guys are just attention seekers. The other time it was a federal university they were agitating for in okun. Now it's Oya state. Who knows what next
Re: Yoruba In Kwara, Kogi Agitate For Oya State by ifele(m): 1:31am On Mar 09, 2010
I am bleeped up meeein.LOL
Re: Yoruba In Kwara, Kogi Agitate For Oya State by bkbabe97: 1:36am On Mar 09, 2010
How many states in tiny aszz, unstable, human ritual performing (as a result of the Ibos), Narcotics dealing (also as a resut of the Ibos), Scam-Haven (yep, also Ibos), Nigeria!?!?!!
Re: Yoruba In Kwara, Kogi Agitate For Oya State by AloyEmeka5: 1:47am On Mar 09, 2010
bk/babe97:

How many states in tiny aszz, unstable, human ritual performing (as a result of the Ibos), Narcotics dealing (also as a resut of the Ibos), Scam-Haven (yep, also Ibos), Nigeria!?!?!!

How many prick visited your mother's toto(as a result of your stupidity), in one week(also, as a result of your idiocy), son of ashewo(yep, also you) in the day you were conceived?

The egg must have been fertilized with too many sperms from a load of men making it very difficult to ascertain your race and understand the lack of telencephalon in your skull.
Re: Yoruba In Kwara, Kogi Agitate For Oya State by EzeCanada: 2:18am On Mar 09, 2010
a better name should have been Ooando state meaning, Oya, Okun and others cheesy

all we are saying, Jonathan give em' what they want.
Re: Yoruba In Kwara, Kogi Agitate For Oya State by AndreUweh(m): 2:37am On Mar 09, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

How many prick visited your mother's toto(as a result of your stupidity), in one week(also, as a result of your idiocy), son of ashewo(yep, also you) in the day you were conceived?

The egg must have been fertilized with too many sperms from a load of men making it very difficult to ascertain your race and understand the lack of telencephalon in your skull.
A.EMEKA. God bless you greatly.
Re: Yoruba In Kwara, Kogi Agitate For Oya State by yorubason: 7:47am On Mar 09, 2010
What has oando got to do with you people. Has it become an ache to your fellas that oando is doing fine or because you can't secure a job there?. Make una go face una issue and leave oando and it's people alone. Mind your business.
Re: Yoruba In Kwara, Kogi Agitate For Oya State by Abagworo(m): 8:21am On Mar 09, 2010
yorubason:

What has oando got to do with you people. Has it become an ache to your fellas that oando is doing fine or because you can't secure a job there?. Make una go face una issue and leave oando and it's people alone. Mind your business.
you got it all wrong.note that nairaland is now full of wealthy,travelled and experienced people.your governor might be here.
Re: Yoruba In Kwara, Kogi Agitate For Oya State by bkbabe97: 12:06pm On Mar 09, 2010
@ALoy Emeka: tsk, tsk, tsk , thats no way for a pet monkey to behave!!!
Re: Yoruba In Kwara, Kogi Agitate For Oya State by tunde1200(m): 12:54pm On Mar 09, 2010
truely speaking oya state suposed to be created among the two state they deserve it
igbaja ni ile mi oyee wa baun olohun yosi gbafunwa amin
Re: Yoruba In Kwara, Kogi Agitate For Oya State by madridguy(m): 1:55pm On Mar 09, 2010
i am a Muslim and she is a christian.
Re: Yoruba In Kwara, Kogi Agitate For Oya State by beeke(m): 4:27pm On Mar 11, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

Chei nwanna eje gbu madu leeeooooo
Emy u made me 4got dat am in public cafe wen i busted in Swahili chei my ribs don crack finish grin grin grin grin ; grin smiley smiley

@bk/babe97
i dont understand the hack u're driving @ even though i can deduce you re directing your ''rather funny statement'' to the[b] ibos[/b] just an advice next time be more plain to avoid Emys type of reprimanding
Re: Yoruba In Kwara, Kogi Agitate For Oya State by arus2015: 5:27pm On Mar 12, 2010
All these so called clamour for state creation,
how will they sustain themselves or they will join the band wagon of beggars to Abuja ?
should a state be created because we speak different languages ?
then each ethnic tribe in Nigeria needs a state.
Re: Yoruba In Kwara, Kogi Agitate For Oya State by desktop: 8:37am On Apr 10, 2010
only a matter of time at this rate soon even my backyard will become a state!
rather than us to find ways of improving ourselves intellectually (start of with removing that bloody 'state of origin' thing from all forms in the country) and dealing with tribalism, we are here talking of oya state, next thing na ijo ya state!

i wonder when we will come to realize that when these states are created of course due to the selfish interests of some people who still end up ruling the new state as it were. . . nothing will still reach you other than what you work for with your own hands?

im so tired of all this myopic approach to life!
when are we really going to wake up and join the rest of the civilized world?
will this also skip this generation?

The average NLander is a graduate, more accessible to information. . . yet see the kind of responses we are getting here?
ask everyone here now they will say they graduated with 2:1 qnd are doing masters blah blah. . .blah!
of what use is the education if it cant better our lives and those around us?

We now use the misdemeanor of an illiterate public to determine our focus, how then are you better than them?

na wa o!
Re: Yoruba In Kwara, Kogi Agitate For Oya State by AloyEmeka5: 2:11pm On Apr 10, 2010
arus2015:

All these so called clamour for state creation,
how will they sustain themselves or they will join the band wagon of beggars to Abuja ?
should a state be created because we speak different languages ?
then each ethnic tribe in Nigeria needs a state.

Federal allocation, duh!
Re: Yoruba In Kwara, Kogi Agitate For Oya State by udezue(m): 6:41pm On Apr 10, 2010
They can ask to be merged with other neighboring yoruba states.
Re: Yoruba In Kwara, Kogi Agitate For Oya State by sjeezy8: 6:43pm On Apr 10, 2010
port harcourt and asaba can merge with neighboring states and leave lower delta and lower rivers to others . . . nikku go to sleep
Re: Yoruba In Kwara, Kogi Agitate For Oya State by udezue(m): 7:47pm On Apr 10, 2010
Bitchh u 4got about igbanke in edo state. i have no problem with your suggestion.
Re: Yoruba In Kwara, Kogi Agitate For Oya State by jason123: 10:32pm On Jan 28, 2011
wink
Re: Yoruba In Kwara, Kogi Agitate For Oya State by Desola(f): 12:45am On May 05, 2011
I like the idea of the Yorubas in Kogi, moving to Kwara state and getting the minority Hausa/fulani to move over to Kogi or Niger.

Let's kick the sarakis out!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

And So The Rip Off Ended / Fayemi's Second COVID-19 Test Is Negative, Mourns Kashamu / Fayemi: APC Has Not Abandoned Restructuring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.