Stats: 3,193,675 members, 7,951,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 03:20 AM

The Life Of An Unemployed Graduate - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Life Of An Unemployed Graduate (33771 Views)

Ways To Make Money As An Unemployed Graduate In Nigeria / An Unemployed Graduate Begs Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola And Dangote For a Job / Unemployed Graduate Returns N556k He Picked At Accident Scene 2 Owner (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Life Of An Unemployed Graduate by blackbeau1(f): 12:44pm On Sep 30, 2017
escapefromusa:

Whaaaaaat !

I dey recognize!
what?
Re: The Life Of An Unemployed Graduate by Spylord48: 3:31pm On Sep 30, 2017
Is really painful sha. life as an Unemployed graduate. I am just full of regrets now because I missed one or two opportunities just because I trusted someone who promise to get me job.Now I don't have any job and years are going small small.Don't even know If it is a curse or another thing. Worst is that am also an introvert and I just hope that an helper will locate me soon.If you can help me with any job please help out.I am hardworking, diligent and serious minded with anything that I am doing too.Please someone should help me out abeg

Re: The Life Of An Unemployed Graduate by Spylord48: 4:00pm On Sep 30, 2017
noscarn91:
How can a beautiful girl like you be unemployed, what did u study?
pure and industrial chemistry
Re: The Life Of An Unemployed Graduate by AHCB: 4:21pm On Sep 30, 2017
amicable09:
Lol.
I suspected another moniker to be you but that moniker didn't give me any trouble only had bad mouth so I concluded it couldn't be you.
Oh really. grin

Lol about your intention, Just make it public. Will you?
I'd rather not, don't want em trolls to stain you with mud, no?

Good to see you around. I'll keep searching for my small sweetheart. She had a diary too and you disturbed her a few times. I hope she didn't go to jail because of you?
Your small sweetheart? Now i'm curious who that person is. Lol
Re: The Life Of An Unemployed Graduate by JB789: 5:04pm On Sep 30, 2017
op, come to our LORD JESUS CHRIST. He will help you.
Re: The Life Of An Unemployed Graduate by amicable09(f): 8:24pm On Sep 30, 2017
AHCB:
Oh really. grin

I'd rather not, don't want em trolls to stain you with mud, no?

Your small sweetheart? Now i'm curious who that person is. Lol
Lol. It pains me that I can't remember her moniker but if you give me time to think about it long enough, I won't miss it.

She is a twin. She has a brother who she calls Nedu. Either her brother or her twin sister. She was a lover of poems and from her diary you could tell she was a girl of books. At the time she was writing, she was seeking for admission into the University.

A pretty, smart and beautiful girl.
You couldn't resist her girly charm tongue
Re: The Life Of An Unemployed Graduate by AHCB: 8:34pm On Sep 30, 2017
amicable09:

Lol. It pains me that I can't remember her moniker but if you give me time to think about it long enough, I won't miss it.

She is a twin. She has a brother who she calls Nedu. Either her brother or her twin sister. She was a lover of poems and from her diary you could tell she was a girl of books. At the time she was writing, she was seeking for admission into the University.

A pretty, smart and beautiful girl.
You couldn't resist her girly charm tongue
Now I honestly don't remember her. Lemme give you the required time to remember her moniker. grin

Re: The Life Of An Unemployed Graduate by H2Ossss(m): 11:27pm On Sep 30, 2017
Wealth7:

Its pretty much easy to talk in such manner when you finally achieve or perhaps beat the odds.. If u still find urself in d op's shoes, u wouldn't be talking like this.

Trust me, have met brilliant and bright peeps yet, they find it hard to feed. Life at times is actually a game of gamble where the lucky ones win and d hardworking ones lose

That some people made it through hard work dosent mean others Are lazy... Cheers

Wow!!!!... I couldn't have said it any better. Nice reply

Re: The Life Of An Unemployed Graduate by amicable09(f): 12:42am On Oct 01, 2017
AHCB:
Now I honestly don't remember her. Lemme give you the required time to remember her moniker. grin
Oh wow! My memory never fails me cheesy
Now I remember the kid's name. Colik!

Yes! Colik.

She left an impression on me.
Thoughts of her always cross my mind. I really hope she's fine and doing well. The girl must have a strong spirit. Fine kid on diaryland. Bold enough to flirt and answer trolls harshly cheesy

I liked her a lot. I still do.

Re: The Life Of An Unemployed Graduate by AHCB: 5:39am On Oct 01, 2017
amicable09:

Oh wow! My memory never fails me cheesy
Now I remember the kid's name. Colik!

Yes! Colik.

She left an impression on me.
Thoughts of her always cross my mind. I really hope she's fine and doing well. The girl must have a strong spirit. Fine kid on diaryland. Bold enough to flirt and answer trolls harshly cheesy

I liked her a lot. I still do.
Colik? She deactivated that moniker, she's using another one. If you're conversant with what goes on in diary land, you'd have known this. LOL.

And for she being bold enough to answer trolls, believe me, all that boldness is only seen on the pages of Nairaland, outside here, it's timidity and shyness 100%. grin

So, how are you this lovely Sunday morning? wink
Re: The Life Of An Unemployed Graduate by amicable09(f): 9:14pm On Oct 01, 2017
AHCB:
Colik? She deactivated that moniker, she's using another one. If you're conversant with what goes on in diary land, you'd have known this. LOL.

And for she being bold enough to answer trolls, believe me, all that boldness is only seen on the pages of Nairaland, outside here, it's timidity and shyness 100%. grin

So, how are you this lovely Sunday morning? wink
Oh! see me na! I'm far from being conversant. Anyway, seems reincarnating is now the new cool. Maybe one day it will be me coming with a new skin and voice.

Lol @ timidity and shyness. Something tells me it is your trademark.

I enjoyed myself today. My tailor decided to give me an Independence Day gift after 5 months of avoiding me. I got 5 new dresses today. All traditional cheesy. I'm so happy for myself

Hope you had fun and you're happy about our unity as a nation today? We sang Timi Dakolo's Great Nation today in church. I saw tears in people's eyes and I made up my mind to be more Nigerian than I've ever been before cheesy

I believe in Nigeria!

Re: The Life Of An Unemployed Graduate by ArcToyin(m): 5:30pm On Oct 28, 2017
hooyey:
This is my story too, you just said everything wrong with me. I pray God make a way for us soon. Amen
He will.
Re: The Life Of An Unemployed Graduate by ArcToyin(m): 5:47pm On Oct 28, 2017
tessygirl:

I have never seen any hardworking person lose before.

Maybe they never got to the top, but they were comfortable.
Let me find hope wit this your statement cos I know I have been working hard but not comfortable yet.
Re: The Life Of An Unemployed Graduate by karlboss: 12:15pm On Nov 01, 2017
I'll tell my story soon
Re: The Life Of An Unemployed Graduate by funshyboi(m): 9:15pm On Dec 29, 2017
dingbang:
Are you rejecting marketing job offers?
I would even prefer one if I see
Re: The Life Of An Unemployed Graduate by Bruno3000(m): 4:15pm On Dec 31, 2017
Fraih:
sad things will get better I believe!
God bless u, u are kind-hearted.
Re: The Life Of An Unemployed Graduate by Ikennablue(m): 11:41am On Dec 06, 2018
Sleyanya1:

Just Search Deep down inside you, you'd find that One thing that you can do effortlessly. Relate this one thing to a useful purpose why you're here on earth.

Try to go to God in prayers and then seek all necessary knowledge concerning that one thing and develop it continuously. You'd be doing great in no time and will be a boss of your own.

Example, I studied Geology and graduated with a very high 2.1 but I'm naturally an artist. I'm not waiting to start looking for a white collar oil job but I need to develop this art in all diligence. It's not all rosy but I know I'll be great.
I like your comment. It's also very important to seek and work for God during your undergraduate period. Am sure he will see you through after graduation

Re: The Life Of An Unemployed Graduate by yemi15(m): 11:57pm On Dec 06, 2018
Aeker:
Life as an unemployed graduate isn't always easy. Sometimes, things get so tough that you begin to wonder if you wronged the gods, somehow.

Most times, your life can be summed up in one word: frustrating.

Your ability to achieve a mental balance gets challenged each day.

As soon as you get a moment to forget the struggles of life, that friend with whom it seemed like you had become partners in the labour market calls in to tell you how he's managed to secure a well-paying job.

"Ahhh. So my own case is the handiwork of my village people, as feared?!"

"But I thought my destiny and EMX's are tied together nah!"

Then you remember, that other members of your clique like Emeka, Roland, Wale, Aliyu, Emike, and Daniella have all secured jobs since the turn of the year.

Immediately, you look up to the sky (or ceiling in most cases; sometimes stepping outside the house may seem like a privilege) and question God in a Balotelli-esque fashion: "why always me?!"

You begin to feel alienated by success. Emotions begin to pour. But regardless of your reaction, that's not an easy question to answer.

Life gets you to suffer humiliation and hardships of being considered not good enough for any job at all. All the questions that went unanswered, the advances that were met with a stern, unwelcoming attitude at different offices... or is it the people debating issues of whether to turn you to an errand boy so you could earn some 200 bucks for recharge card or just leave you be (to suffer in silence). "Imagine! People wey no reach to even lace my shoes before."

On the home front, some of your siblings' chores become your duty. Why? Because you are not much use in the house. For every meal you eat, every time you go to bed, each time you sit idly, parents want you tasked.

Your value continues to drop on a per-second basis. It feels like nobody cares about you for anything. You grow anxious and frustrated with life. Your happiness is about to be taken away from you by unseen forces.

"But this no be the plan we been plan from the start!" Soon after that thought, you see an advert on TV reminding you that life doesn't always go according to plan. Or is it the pastor in Church reminding you that everything in life is God's design? How then am I supposed to relate to God not wanting me to succeed? You begin to question your belief in God. "Is there even a god?!"

But all of that is not you. It's frustration playing out. So many times, you feel like a lost soul in a human body. Trapped and without help. You're not sure when redemption will come, or if it will come at all.

Carefully redesigning a CV that never gets more than a glance. Your life is no longer filled with fun an excitement. Grief, self-pity, and anger are gradually taking over.

"What a sorry soul!" No money for business, no means to learn a skill or two, and no jobs to keep you busy. Life can't get any worse.

But what can you do in all of these?

You continue to reinvent, hoping that someday, your salvation will come. All that 2.1 from a reputable university doesn't feel so important anymore. Set all of that aside, believing that only grace can rescue you now.

This is my life. I am Aeker.

Things are HARD!

Please help a broke soul.

Welcome to Nigeria!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Npower Recruitment 2017 Names Shortlisted candidates – www.Portal.npower.gov.ng / I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer / We Are Seeking Online Tutors(Teach Skills Online)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52