Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,116 members, 7,887,240 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:29 AM

If you Have Any Question Concerning Christian Marriage, Ask - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If you Have Any Question Concerning Christian Marriage, Ask (1527 Views)

Should Keeping Virginity Still Be Preached Concerning Christian Marriages? / Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. / Vincent & Faith Nzeakor: Achieving Sexual Orgasm In A Christian Marriage (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If you Have Any Question Concerning Christian Marriage, Ask by ysyowel(m): 1:06pm On Jun 22, 2019
akan102:

Sir, please is Christian marriage same thing as biblical marriage, if yes explain, if no please also explain but please with biblical examples, as in how it was done where it was done, the dos and don'ts etc, thanks in advance
Yes
in the Beginning God made one man and he gave him one wife.
Genesis 2:21-25 KJV
And the Lord God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof; [22] And the rib, which the Lord God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man. [23] And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man. [24] Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh. [25] And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed.
After the fall of man, many things changes as a result of the fall. Death came in, polygamy came in, divorce and remarry came in, inheritance of late brother's wife came in...
When Jesus came into the world and paid the price for our sins, he died in our place giving us life, he also restored that which man lost in the garden of Eden thereby restoring God's initial plans for marriage..
the question is if people are still living under the law. then expect polygamy, divorce, remarry and inheritance of wives. But if people are living under the grace of God I tell you one wife is enough
Re: If you Have Any Question Concerning Christian Marriage, Ask by Kobojunkie: 9:01am On Jun 04, 2021
ysyowel:

christian marriage is view as a state of instituted and ordained by God for a lifelong relationship between one man and one woman. Christian marriage is consider to be the most intimate human relationship.
*Christian marriage is a union between one man and one woman.
*Christian marriage is a gift from God, God first institute the marriage. Read Gen chapter two

Let's look at the first man Adam,
before marriage
*Adam was working in the garden,
*he fellowship with God daily,
*he was in the presence of God (Eden means God's presence) doing what God want,
*God first saw that this man need a helper,
*God caused him to sleep and made him a wife,

Let's look at the first woman Eve before marriage,
*She was formed out of Adam,
*She's a grown up lady an adult, a mature lady

facts about marriage,
*separation from parent,
*binding/unity,
*oneness,
*intimacy,
*husband should love and wife should summit,
*lasting until death,
*couple are to raise godly children,
*marriage is a symbol of Christ and His Church,
*one can chose not to marry at all.
There is no such thing as a "Christian" marriage.... your marriages are of this world and not of the Kingdom of God, says Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: If you Have Any Question Concerning Christian Marriage, Ask by ysyowel(m): 2:00pm On Apr 24, 2022
akan102:

Sir, please is Christian marriage same thing as biblical marriage, if yes explain, if no please also explain but please with biblical examples, as in how it was done where it was done, the dos and don'ts etc, thanks in advance

Is the same my brother christian and biblical marriage, but if you are talking wedding, then it's not the same, in the biblical wedding once you pay that's all
Re: If you Have Any Question Concerning Christian Marriage, Ask by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 24, 2022
ysyowel:
I am trained Minister of the Gospel, a Discipler and a Teacher, if you have any question(s), or a testimony to shear concerning marriage. feel free to ask or/and shear.

i and the nairalands pastors are waiting.

Which institution where you trained? And the certificate you hold to that effect?
Re: If you Have Any Question Concerning Christian Marriage, Ask by ysyowel(m): 8:58pm On Apr 24, 2022
Thanksful:

Which institution where you trained? And the certificate you hold to that effect?

Well I got marriage certificate grin
I undergoes discipleship class cool
And I went to Bible School wink

But I am not depending on any qualifications rather I am trusting God to answer any questions ppl asked concerning marriage here
Re: If you Have Any Question Concerning Christian Marriage, Ask by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 24, 2022
ysyowel:

But I am not depending on any qualifications rather I am trusting God to answer any questions ppl asked concerning marriage here

Ok ooh
Re: If you Have Any Question Concerning Christian Marriage, Ask by Kobojunkie: 9:22pm On Apr 24, 2022
ysyowel:

Yet God didn't tell you that there is no such thing as a "Christian" marriage to begin with? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Be Warned Fr Mbaka’s Prophecies Never Hit The Bar / If the ALMIGHTY is a GOD of Law & Order / Today's Tonic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.