Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,653 members, 7,878,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 09:25 AM

This Plus-Sized Lady Is Full Of Love For Herself (Photos) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Plus-Sized Lady Is Full Of Love For Herself (Photos) (65740 Views)

Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes A Stir At An Event (Photos) / Big-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes Stir Online / Beautiful Plus-sized Lady With Huge Backside Dancing: Video Got Nigerians Scream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Plus-Sized Lady Is Full Of Love For Herself (Photos) by sukkot: 7:14pm On Sep 27, 2017
TrumporIdie:
I am not logicboy, I don't think I know you as anyone but sukkot, I see you around, around your woman grin
somebody cannot play with you people ? grin grin
Re: This Plus-Sized Lady Is Full Of Love For Herself (Photos) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 27, 2017
Cutezt:
Lalasticlala seun mynd44 comman see something snakish �
Maxi12 come an see ur spec oocheesy
Re: This Plus-Sized Lady Is Full Of Love For Herself (Photos) by Ishilove: 7:18pm On Sep 27, 2017
sukkot:
oh word ? lol how many usernames does that nigga have ?
Hundreds, apparently. That's how you know a mentally sick person.
Re: This Plus-Sized Lady Is Full Of Love For Herself (Photos) by sukkot: 7:20pm On Sep 27, 2017
Ishilove:

Hundreds, apparently. That's how you know a mentally sick person.
dayum. that nigga need to be in yaba left. lmao
Re: This Plus-Sized Lady Is Full Of Love For Herself (Photos) by Ishilove: 7:22pm On Sep 27, 2017
sukkot:
dayum. that nigga need to be in yaba left. lmao
The unfortunate creature is in dire need of electroshock therapy. Nothing short of that can rewire his messed up psyche.

What a creepazoid. I feel tainted just merely writing about him.
Re: This Plus-Sized Lady Is Full Of Love For Herself (Photos) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 27, 2017
thepussyhunter:

i sooooooo want you to ride hunter and sit on my face embarassed
oh my goodness what have I gotten myself into
Re: This Plus-Sized Lady Is Full Of Love For Herself (Photos) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 27, 2017
thepussyhunter:

i sooooooo want you to ride hunter and sit on my face embarassed
Re: This Plus-Sized Lady Is Full Of Love For Herself (Photos) by sukkot: 7:24pm On Sep 27, 2017
Ishilove:

The unfortunate creature is in dire need of electroshock therapy. Nothing short of that can rewire his messed up psyche.

What a creepazoid. I feel tainted just merely writing about him.
lmao
Re: This Plus-Sized Lady Is Full Of Love For Herself (Photos) by Ishilove: 7:47pm On Sep 27, 2017
sukkot:
lmao
It's sad
Re: This Plus-Sized Lady Is Full Of Love For Herself (Photos) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 27, 2017
Evaberry:

grin grin
..........hopefully i'll recuperate fully before monday next week and return to work............would be too busy by then to do this..........................you should start praying for quick recovery for me cheesy cheesy

plus i "promised" you its gonna be for a week............i always keep my promise

dont worry hun......we'd both go back to our e-lives by monday,,,,,,,,,,,,,,unless of course you want us to continue wink kiss

i still want you to sit on my face though tongue

flirt!!!!

Stalker!!!!

Sexy thick thighs!!!!
Re: This Plus-Sized Lady Is Full Of Love For Herself (Photos) by sukkot: 8:03pm On Sep 27, 2017
Ishilove:

It's sad
it is what it is. it takes all sorts lol
Re: This Plus-Sized Lady Is Full Of Love For Herself (Photos) by Ishilove: 8:44pm On Sep 27, 2017
sukkot:
it is what it is. it takes all sorts lol
Okay, it seems I was wrong...the idiot isn't logicboy. It's worse. cheesy

It's a bitter, broke ass agama lizard who does nothing but boast about his 'monster' sized deek on the internet, as well as post misogynistic comments that gives us glimpses of his inferiority complex.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Plus-Sized Lady Is Full Of Love For Herself (Photos) by lereinter(m): 9:29pm On Sep 27, 2017
bbw always gd for. sampling
Re: This Plus-Sized Lady Is Full Of Love For Herself (Photos) by sisisioge: 9:59pm On Sep 27, 2017
She got my attention...her big bold attitude got my attention. That's makes her cute to me.
Re: This Plus-Sized Lady Is Full Of Love For Herself (Photos) by Rozaytee: 10:43pm On Sep 27, 2017
Dis babe looks like eran 7k
Re: This Plus-Sized Lady Is Full Of Love For Herself (Photos) by Mzjacy(f): 10:48pm On Sep 27, 2017
Evaberry:
Lmao

I will be back to say what's on my mind

modified

I don't have a problem with her body or how she looks. the only problem I have is how tf is she going to satisfy her man sexually. will she be able to ride him with all that fat. won't her man be scared of getting crushed

I mean how will she sit on his face for some good steaming head.

sadly this is restricting yourself to only missionary, I mean will she be able to do role play
Aunty is this the only thing you are worried about? Smh
Re: This Plus-Sized Lady Is Full Of Love For Herself (Photos) by Sultty(m): 11:38pm On Sep 27, 2017
If I catch u I go chop u lik e carrotu shocked, me singing flavor song right now
Re: This Plus-Sized Lady Is Full Of Love For Herself (Photos) by Juskiddbull(m): 12:00am On Sep 28, 2017
Evablizin:
grin

She is wow,one man's food is another man's poison,she has no other option than to be proud of herself.
Monkey no fyn, but im mama like am

1 Like

Re: This Plus-Sized Lady Is Full Of Love For Herself (Photos) by win2kwire: 6:31am On Sep 28, 2017
Nigerians are too uneducated and stupid to tell the difference between fat-curvy-plus size!
Re: This Plus-Sized Lady Is Full Of Love For Herself (Photos) by Kelvin1019: 7:33am On Sep 28, 2017
Full kilo grin
Re: This Plus-Sized Lady Is Full Of Love For Herself (Photos) by Ishilove: 9:19am On Sep 28, 2017
TrumporIdie:

You must feel dissappointed that the only man who you thought actually has a thing for you hates fat women grin

You unfortunate creature, I feel nothing but pity for you because it is obvious you are not a happy person. You hide behind alternate usernames to project your misery on people who don't know you, don't care to know you, or care about what you do with your pathetic life.

This is the last time I will add colour to your meaningless existence by responding to you. All further responses will be via the Report button.
Re: This Plus-Sized Lady Is Full Of Love For Herself (Photos) by inkdbetty(f): 9:34am On Sep 28, 2017
She just needs to eat healthy and exercise, so it doesn't go far into obesity.
Re: This Plus-Sized Lady Is Full Of Love For Herself (Photos) by Mrjuice: 1:57pm On Oct 04, 2017
Adadioranma79:
Im good, how you?
I am doing good... Though I v been a little bit busy, but I hardly visit nl
Re: This Plus-Sized Lady Is Full Of Love For Herself (Photos) by Adadioranma79(f): 2:01pm On Oct 04, 2017
Welcome back dear
Mrjuice:

I am doing good... Though I v been a little bit busy, but I hardly visit nl
Re: This Plus-Sized Lady Is Full Of Love For Herself (Photos) by Mrjuice: 2:03pm On Oct 04, 2017
Adadioranma79:
Welcome back dear
Thanks... How v u been.?

Will mention u in a dead/old thread
Re: This Plus-Sized Lady Is Full Of Love For Herself (Photos) by Adadioranma79(f): 2:04pm On Oct 04, 2017
Very well. How have you been too?
Mrjuice:

Thanks... How v u been.?

Will mention u in a dead/old thread
Okay
Re: This Plus-Sized Lady Is Full Of Love For Herself (Photos) by Mrjuice: 2:18pm On Oct 04, 2017
Adadioranma79:
Very well. How have you been too?
Okay
I mentioned u
Re: This Plus-Sized Lady Is Full Of Love For Herself (Photos) by Quoda: 8:29am On Oct 28, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Nwanne..... Your brain odi kwa sharp.

How far. I sent you a mail.
Re: This Plus-Sized Lady Is Full Of Love For Herself (Photos) by oluwabrawn: 8:23pm On Mar 21, 2018
sooo much like BBW

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House / My Fiancee Doesn't Like Sex, I'm Facing Huge Problem With Her / Men And Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.