Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,545 members, 7,888,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 02:37 PM

B - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / B (2486 Views)

Yabatech Part Time Newly Admitted Student Should Come In / Uniport 2011/2012 Newly Admitted Student And Aspirants Meet Here:: / Clearance And Payment Of Acceptance Fee For Newly Admitted Students In Uniben In Uniben (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: B by babafrayo1: 8:04pm On Mar 29, 2010
@alukstea,i 4got 2 tell u dat i was in d bank 2day and i saw people paying their school fees and i confronted one of them and i ask d reason he was paying,dat d case is already in court,he told me dat the school said they should pay or forfeit the admission and i ask where he got d in4matn he said 4rm d sch website infact am copnfused and am praying dat the court issue should be resolved quickly.
Re: B by alukstea(m): 8:21pm On Mar 29, 2010
@ Baba Fryo, Upon my search it brought up two results lol au am i suppose to know which to request ?anyways just punch in my email in the search and it would bring me up,my email is alukstea@yahoo.com alright,i so would like we connect there, and dont mind those students the school cant ask those who have paid their acceptance fee to forfiet anything jo,only those who havent paid their acceptance feel,acceptance fee even makes the admission last for a year long,me i'll nisuru now another pal told me that the Tution Fee is 65k and i already know people who have hastenly paid the 120 k, I'll be patience but please share with the house whatever update on the Registration so we know where we stand ooh all of you now there i almost feel like coming down lol
Re: B by Ademini: 10:18am On Mar 30, 2010
It's true it is boldly written on their website. Pls it's beta u pay dan 4 them 2 forfite ur addimission. Guy 2 get anoda addimission no easy.they ppl who have d moni but no adimission. Plz think about it.Am on my way 2 ado 2 pay my tution fee. I was addimitted 2 study economics. If there's any info i will share it with u guyz. Nairaland 4ever. U can cul me on 08024769470.
Re: B by Ademini: 10:19am On Mar 30, 2010
It's true it is boldly written on their website. Pls it's beta u pay dan 4 them 2 forfite ur addimission. Guy 2 get anoda addimission no easy.they ppl who have d moni but no adimission. Plz think about it.Am on my way 2 ado 2 pay my tution fee. I was addimitted 2 study economics. If there's any info i will share it with u guyz. Nairaland 4ever. U can cul me on 08024769470.
Re: B by Ademini: 10:21am On Mar 30, 2010
Re: B by Ademini: 10:21am On Mar 30, 2010
Re: B by amlos007(m): 9:07pm On Mar 30, 2010
hi guys sorry i have bin bc oo,the truth is pple r paying for real.those of u that have bin given ur clearance slip u beta go and pay cuz i was told that they wont reduce the fees since student r already payin.@ ademini,soul watcher,alusktea have u bin given ur clearance slip?i was told to come 4 mine nxt week friday.
Re: B by alukstea(m): 12:11am On Mar 31, 2010
@ Ademmi, There's so much sense and truth in every sentence you shared with the house but have you noticed this now that they have removed that notice off their website I have an In house member and he is a professor there he told me to be patient they don't have time atleast not now for Freshers so nothing majorly going to happen besides the supplementary list been out and maybe when the students are done with their Exams then they'll have us to tend to, @ Amlos,you get your clearance slip when you pay the Tution Fee and yes so very many students are paying but why the rush they are imploring all to pay cause this would be an evidence in the case with NANS that students can afford the Fee but come to think of it which school home and abroad would do 400% increment han han why are this our rulers without Conscience sef?I am not paying wouldn't rush to,i paid my acceptance fee and that should atleast make the admission valid for a year so there's no rush and if you pay it's non refundable,we should pray for a better outcome of the court case ooh i believe,Unad needs money for everything the authorities only God can touch them,they need money ooh so it's until you pay Tution Fee before you get Clearance ooh so Ademmi let us the students who would be affected join and support NANS with prayers but if you still would go pay best of luck and soon we'll all meet at Iworoko,
Re: B by babafrayo1: 10:15am On Mar 31, 2010
@alukstea,am 2ru wit my reg but i was asked 2 come back 4 d clearance slip in 2 weeks time.Furthermore,i share d same view wit u sch fees stuff;we don't need 2 rush since we hav paid d acceptance fees
Re: B by alukstea(m): 11:25pm On Mar 31, 2010
@ Baba Fryo,lets connect on facebook na,what are your names on there or whats your email so i can find you,i tried the names you gave me and it showed up 2 diff users
Re: B by babafrayo1: 8:12pm On Apr 02, 2010
@alukstea how far and how parol,happy new month and happy gud friday,well just 2 request 4 ur fone numba u can mail it 2 jopexy2k@yahoo.com
Re: B by alukstea(m): 8:39pm On Apr 02, 2010
Kk Baba fryo would Inbox you on Facebook
Re: B by Ademini: 4:10pm On Apr 04, 2010
Hapi esther 2 u guyz. D sch is not reducin any fee. My name came out wit d 1st batch & we ought 2 pay 90k but it is now 91750. C ppl livin in ado who ought 2 protest are already pay cos dey no dat what is goin on. I met a guy wen we are submitin our credential, he stay in ado & he intend 2 study medicine. While i was payin my sch fee @ d bank he also came 2 pay his own 201750 instead of 200k. I heard from anoda geniue link dat deir's no reduction. A met anoda guy who was givin adimision on friday & he came 2 pay both sch fee & acceptance togeda, can u c how despirate ppl are. Now i 've print out my course from with d sch fee etranzact pin & note if u don't pay no clearance slip. There in d sch campus i saw ppl wit higher mark wit no adimision. Com 2 tink of it unad dat expel 400 students of 400L ,it won take them time 2 remove ur name and give 2 anoda person wit higher make & they tel u dat it's mistake intially. If u relay on d case in sum 1 say it may use 1yr 2 resolve it. One of d woman collectin d papers said sum student wil lose deir adimision & it is still writen on deir website. Plz guyz i can afford 2 lose my NL family oh. U can cul me 08024769470. Leke072002@yahoo.com
Re: B by Teaser4(m): 7:50pm On Apr 04, 2010
Ademini,there is nuffn on their website,it has been deletd,the authorities are frightening u guys,once u were offerd admisn nd u v paid aceptance,nufn can dare yue admisn,eventualy if the fees was reducd ur money is nt refundable,so dnt disturb us here,if u pay na ur palava,am sure i l pay 45k instead 90k.GUYS no lngtin no mind am,no admisn wil b forfeitd in jesus name,unad dnt av time 4 freshers naw so notin.LET THE MAGARS PAY
Re: B by alukstea(m): 8:37pm On Apr 05, 2010
@ Ademini, Good for you and congrats, There's no need for the hush and Rush, it is been authorized by NANS that no student should pay the increased Tuition Fee besides ASUU (Ekiti State ) is ready to kick of a protect due to the Increment but they'll let the students there finish their Exams so he doesn't worsen things,if this bodies could be fighting for us and all in the name of not wanting to loose something act so dunce then whats the fight forYou can afford it,i can afford how about those who can?believe me the fight for a deduction has gone beyond what and how we take it,one thing i'd say to you is don't expect any refund,Unad is in dire need of funds now so however or from whoever they get they don't have anytime for refund,by God's Grace we'll all meet there but now i assure you lol they happily collected your money but dont have any time for freshers, all the best bro and by God's Grace well meet there, @ Teaser4 lol she's just pestering maybe she hasn't had Banky's new song, MAGGAR NO NEED PAY lol no one is payingI mean whats the rush for instead of paying all at once and loosing so much not getting refunds when it's finally reduced i'll be patient and even if school would start i could do in Installment,it's better to be wise and act slow but swiftly than hasten and be gullible in the name of not wanting to loose something, Unad has always been who know person pass,lets just never stop praying believe me we'll win this fight together, I wonder why they took the Tuition Fee that much,average Salary in that state is 10k so why are they just acting cruelmost ones who have paid i wish the best and for those who haven't believe me i'm sure our story would be good, See ya all @ Iworoko

(1) (2) (Reply)

Federal Polytechnic Nekede Admission Details: / Oau 2010/2011 Admission Status Release / ASUU Strike How True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.