Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,219 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:03 AM

Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) (55002 Views)

Lola Omotayo-Okoye's 36th Birthday Message To P'square Peter & Paul Okoye / Peter & Paul Okoye Are Selling Their House After P'square Breakup (Photos) / Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by Etianwanokon: 5:00pm On Sep 27, 2017
Nigerians reactions to this issue has really shown me that we love our celebrities.
It's really sad and a disheartening development.
Lets join faith and pray for them rather than trying to apportion blames.
God please intervene for them.
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by Orobo2Lekpa: 5:09pm On Sep 27, 2017
nototribalist:
maybe your brain is marginalized

Yes. My left brain does more work than my right brain
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by Antoeni(m): 5:26pm On Sep 27, 2017
brunofarad:

So anybody that you lend help to is destined to be lazy right ?

Don't you think you need a quiet corner to reason what you are saying ?
am so sure when ur elder bro was not married,he was assistin d family,but when he got married,he withdrew his support,don't u think his new family should come first, by so doing dat made d wife a bad women,come young man wise up, that woman made u all realize urself,dat woman made start thinking like a man, dat woman was God sent ,you worship ,respect and adore her
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by brunofarad(m): 5:31pm On Sep 27, 2017
Antoeni:
am so sure when ur elder bro was not married,he was assistin d family,but when he got married,he withdrew his support,don't u think his new family should come first, by so doing dat made d wife a bad women,come young man wise up, that woman made u all realize urself,dat woman made start thinking like a man, dat woman was God sent ,you worship ,respect and adore her

Now that am married and God is faithful
I should stop giving to my younger ones right ?
Because am married?

Like I told you
You need a quiet corner to think

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by IbBarham(m): 5:33pm On Sep 27, 2017
Na psquare dey make all headlines now
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by oselydia(f): 5:35pm On Sep 27, 2017
00Ademi:
How do u expect me to know who's to blame. You or I are neither not close to them or their family members..

How do u expect me to answer such question.

you got a beautiful respond, Thanks
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by Carter4luv(m): 5:42pm On Sep 27, 2017
I will blame EVE
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by queencalipso(f): 6:14pm On Sep 27, 2017
DrGraveYardz:
Each and every part of the Psquare family is to blame.

Jude is to blamed for taking side when he ought to have been a mediator or somebody that is not taking sides with any of the twins. It's wrong for him to have done that in the first place.

I think those blaming one of the wives are nothing but tribalists with lack of understanding or even an atom of common sense.

Also, any fan taking sides on this issue is not a fan of Psquare. We all enjoyed their music as a group and we hope it stays that way.
Above all, I think the fans should just remember them in their prayers because this brouhaha might be from one wicked Uncle or aunty from the Okoyes village jealous of their achievements

#PrayForPSquare

And the wicked uncles and aunties were not alive before they got married?

i think lola is the genesis of it all. it is unlikely for the whole family including his own twin to gang up against him if he isn't wrong.

Am saying this bcz i have same in my family, the wife is a devils reincarnate that fights everyone in the house and my brother supports her this made everyone in the family to dissociate from him. An outside who does not know what's going on inside may say we hate her while reverse is the case. so my brother, there's more to lola that we the outsiders don't know.

i may be wrong though.. but very unlikely
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 27, 2017
Only God knows the truth.
queencalipso:

And the wicked uncles and aunties were not alive before they got married?

i think lola is the genesis of it all. it is unlikely for the whole family including his own twin to gang up against him if he isn't wrong.

Am saying this bcz i have same in my family, the wife is a devils reincarnate that fights everyone in the house and my brother supports her this made everyone in the family to dissociate from him. An outside who does not know what's going on inside may say we hate her while reverse is the case. so my brother, there's more to lola that we the outsiders don't know.

i may be wrong though.. but very unlikely
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by delivryboy: 6:53pm On Sep 27, 2017
Opinion shows the wives are to blame and by extension Lola Omotayo. Judging by the fact that most voters are Igbos, they will always blame the the Yoruba in the scene. No one remembers when the almighty Jude put his catche of guns on display when peterwas planning to marry Lola. peter Should be respected if not for being an adult then as a married man. Jude manages the group like a mafia. He lack leadership skills.

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by 00Ademi(m): 7:19pm On Sep 27, 2017
oselydia:

grin grin
Thanks.

Chop small pomo biko grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by kazzy4u(m): 7:32pm On Sep 27, 2017
na deir wahala b dat
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by Elis49(f): 7:39pm On Sep 27, 2017
paiz:
Its me: I bought almost all their album and i think they have made alot of money to break up
grin
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by Itzhak(m): 9:08pm On Sep 27, 2017
They think they have problems... WHAT ABOUT MEEE?
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by SuperHigh(m): 9:09pm On Sep 27, 2017
Papiikush:
I'll blame Mary Slessor.

My guy you no get chill.
Wicked guy! Lol
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by AreaFada2: 3:26am On Sep 28, 2017
hopilo:
The two brothers have been going on well together until the wives came in
No biggie.

After all you are supposed to leave your family and be joined with your spouse.

The Bible that says so does for a reason.

Modern naturally do not want extended family. If at all, it must be the woman's family. grin cheesy

Now that both guys have earned good cash & can stand on their own, the women would even welcome separation "codedly". Now more control over their hubbies.

It was going to happen at some point anyway. Wives just made it happen sooner.
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by lndigene(m): 4:03am On Sep 28, 2017
One of the greatest problem of a business brand is low investment in training and retraining in crisis managemnt, intra party relationship, communication skills and team work. Peter and Paul of the Psquare dynasty must find the time and space to get them selves into a the class room. They are more than just twins, they are more of business partners, they are an institution, a joint venture company, a business brand. The policies and ethics, rules, vision, mission of each individual unit must be fitted into the joint venture understanding to develop a working indices or framework. They need to take some time out to a class room, to get tutored.
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by CornelWealth(m): 6:29am On Sep 28, 2017
Make we leave this guys. Na ''DO ME, I DO YOU'' den dy. ;DMake we leave this guys. Na ''DO ME, I DO YOU'' den dy.
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by rabazamba: 1:19pm On Oct 20, 2017
oselydia:

Model?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

”Love You Now And Forever ” – Esther Celebrates Frodd On His Birthday / Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo / Falz Celebrates 26th Birthday, Releases "Chemistry" Ft Simi As They Pose Topless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.