Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,160 members, 7,890,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:48 AM

Man Calls Out "God Is Good Motors" For Abandoning Him In The Hospital (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Calls Out "God Is Good Motors" For Abandoning Him In The Hospital (Photos) (31303 Views)

Dangote Truck Collides With ‘God Is Good Motors’ Bus At Auchi Junction / Sleeping God Is Good Motors Driver Crashes Into Parking Truck On BeninLagos Road / The Mercedes Benz Sprinter Introduced By "God Is Good Motors" To Delta Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Calls Out "God Is Good Motors" For Abandoning Him In The Hospital (Photos) by TheKing4040(m): 2:21pm On Sep 27, 2017
paiz:
God is good never planned the accident
They also lost
I know they must have done what they can
Be a man and take up the responsibility
Thank God you are still alive

Lord have messi
I would have said you are foolish,but ur not even worth it..

4 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out "God Is Good Motors" For Abandoning Him In The Hospital (Photos) by Florblu(f): 2:21pm On Sep 27, 2017
What about the life assurance they do for you people?
Re: Man Calls Out "God Is Good Motors" For Abandoning Him In The Hospital (Photos) by wildchild1: 2:23pm On Sep 27, 2017
na wa oo, sorry man

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION
Re: Man Calls Out "God Is Good Motors" For Abandoning Him In The Hospital (Photos) by adisabarber(m): 2:25pm On Sep 27, 2017
Don't they have insurance?

paiz:
They also lost
Be a man and take up the responsibility and treat yourself after everything you can sue whosoever you wish

Lord have messi
Re: Man Calls Out "God Is Good Motors" For Abandoning Him In The Hospital (Photos) by paiz: 2:25pm On Sep 27, 2017
TheKing4040:
I would have said you are foolish,but ur not even worth it..
God bless you
Re: Man Calls Out "God Is Good Motors" For Abandoning Him In The Hospital (Photos) by perragy(m): 2:25pm On Sep 27, 2017
asawanathegreat:
So u no thank God say u nor die, u get mouth dey complain, if u dey wait 4 compensation noting for u oooo OYO

Pray it doesn't happen to you or anyone related to you... you will never be careless with words again.

They charge you for insurance in your ticket and provide none when the unthinkable happens. God will judge.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Calls Out "God Is Good Motors" For Abandoning Him In The Hospital (Photos) by Victornezzar: 2:29pm On Sep 27, 2017
hahn:

God could not even respect it's own name and prevent the accident. What a failure undecided

The NIgerian system get as e be sha
Why do u hate God
why
ur an atheist.....leave oda people 2 deir belief nd stop being a dumb ass fellow

2 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out "God Is Good Motors" For Abandoning Him In The Hospital (Photos) by openmine(m): 2:31pm On Sep 27, 2017
paiz:
They also lost
Be a man and take up the responsibility and treat yourself after everything you can sue whosoever you wish

Lord have messi
but its their responsibility.... he patronised their services and since it didn't go well,its the company's responsibly to pay for the incompetence of the driver that happened to be part of the company....

Don't get me wrong,I see GIGM as one of the best transport company in Nigeria,if not the best,but they have allowed that "Nigerian system of doing business" to swallow them up....
Re: Man Calls Out "God Is Good Motors" For Abandoning Him In The Hospital (Photos) by jerome263: 2:33pm On Sep 27, 2017
check my signature for better news
Re: Man Calls Out "God Is Good Motors" For Abandoning Him In The Hospital (Photos) by speckless: 2:34pm On Sep 27, 2017
First, I have no obligation to say this, but will for the benefit of Nigerians who rely on only one side of a story to make judgements.
1. I know this man very well and was admitted in Male Orthopaedic Ward, UBTH.
2. I have seen God is Good bring accident patients to UBTH on several occasions. And they practically stay on the neck of doctors to treat and operate their patient including making all payments.
3. This man in question refused surgery on the morning of surgery citing personal reasons even though GIG was ready to pay.
4. He NEVER entered the theatre so i wonder how he knew how the anaesthetic machine looked like.
5. He is merely looking for public sympathy
Finally i do not hold brief for any parties involved, i am a witness and just preventing selfish misinformation.
cheers.

8 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out "God Is Good Motors" For Abandoning Him In The Hospital (Photos) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 27, 2017
They are required by law to remit a percent of each fare collected from passengers as ACCIDENT INSURANCE either to an insurance company or they keep it in an account.

paiz:
They also lost

Lord have messi
Re: Man Calls Out "God Is Good Motors" For Abandoning Him In The Hospital (Photos) by IME1: 2:36pm On Sep 27, 2017
oz4real83:
Immediately accidents happen,these transport companies rush to the scene to wipe of the name of their companies from the buses involved in the accident just to protect their name! I wonder if humanity is a mere word or it still exists when I see or hear about the actions of some human beings all because of excess profit!!! The funniest part is that the company will soon release a statement blaming the victim!!! Let's always show our humanity no matter the situation or consequeces

Many do this glove in hand with insurance companies and some law enforcement agencies
Sad
Re: Man Calls Out "God Is Good Motors" For Abandoning Him In The Hospital (Photos) by 2shure: 2:36pm On Sep 27, 2017
Hopeallthis God this
God dat
I never enter them.
Eagleline only
Al those god is coming
My god
God is good
God saw me
Abegi
Dey can drive like who smoke s.k
Re: Man Calls Out "God Is Good Motors" For Abandoning Him In The Hospital (Photos) by itsandi(m): 2:37pm On Sep 27, 2017
I don't know o but is it the company's responsibility to treat him? Lemme know my right now o
Re: Man Calls Out "God Is Good Motors" For Abandoning Him In The Hospital (Photos) by IME1: 2:38pm On Sep 27, 2017
speckless:
First, I have no obligation to say this, but will for the benefit of Nigerians who rely on only one side of a story to make judgements.
1. I know this man very well and was admitted in Male Orthopaedic Ward, UBTH.
2. I have seen God is Good bring accident patients to UBTH on several occasions. And they practically stay on the neck of doctors to treat and operate their patient including making all payments.
3. This man in question refused surgery on the morning of surgery citing personal reasons even though GIG was ready to pay.
4. He NEVER entered the theatre so i wonder how he knew how the anaesthetic machine looked like.
5. He is merely looking for public sympathy
Finally i do not hold brief for any parties involved, i am a witness and just preventing selfish misinformation.
cheers.

We patiently await GIGM side, this is real justice, hearing both sides.

2 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out "God Is Good Motors" For Abandoning Him In The Hospital (Photos) by chiraqDemon(m): 2:41pm On Sep 27, 2017
paiz:
They also lost

Lord have messi
Sueee
Re: Man Calls Out "God Is Good Motors" For Abandoning Him In The Hospital (Photos) by khalids: 2:42pm On Sep 27, 2017
This is why we have the judiciary....no need to cry hear....sue them to court
Re: Man Calls Out "God Is Good Motors" For Abandoning Him In The Hospital (Photos) by Kkbugatti(m): 2:55pm On Sep 27, 2017
hahn:

God could not even respect it's own name and prevent the accident. What a failure undecided

Do you even have respect for God ? You write rubbish because you have MB and you are alive today abi ? God help your poor sense of reasoning .

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out "God Is Good Motors" For Abandoning Him In The Hospital (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 2:57pm On Sep 27, 2017
God is Good Motors, Peace Mass Transit, The young Shall Grow Small buses ... name them, all na the same Mama born them. embarassed
As you enter, just hand over your life to your creator cos anything is possible on the way. (Agba ekpere chi...)
Except the lord watches over a city, the watchman is watching in vain.

Our blood shall not be shed in Jesus name!

3 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out "God Is Good Motors" For Abandoning Him In The Hospital (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 2:57pm On Sep 27, 2017
DAYOODS:

What are you saying?

Don't they drive on Nigerian roads?

I remember one fatal incident near Benin, during my NYSC (2015).

Is there a rule which states that everyone who drives on Nigerian roads must be involved in an accident?! undecided
Re: Man Calls Out "God Is Good Motors" For Abandoning Him In The Hospital (Photos) by Bless94(f): 3:04pm On Sep 27, 2017
Kobicove:
You mean a God is Good Motors vehicle has been involved in an accident before? shocked
You are not in Nigeria? how many times
Re: Man Calls Out "God Is Good Motors" For Abandoning Him In The Hospital (Photos) by akinboyo: 3:05pm On Sep 27, 2017
Your comment is inhuman and wicked! How can you say, they also lost, is a sensible thing to say in this situation. The transport companies in Nigeria are all worthless, irresponsible and wicked....
Re: Man Calls Out "God Is Good Motors" For Abandoning Him In The Hospital (Photos) by ololo12: 3:07pm On Sep 27, 2017
Copying someone else moniker/mention, could get you a lifetime ban. Do the needful!

oloolo:
To bad.....I used to have respect for GOD Is GOOD motors but they have disappointed me with this case.
Re: Man Calls Out "God Is Good Motors" For Abandoning Him In The Hospital (Photos) by openmine(m): 3:08pm On Sep 27, 2017
hahn:

I know of a filling station called "UNLESS GOD",but the owner keeps using the company to commit heinous acts!!

Using God's name in a business or company doesn't make such set up credible....U sud know beta!

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out "God Is Good Motors" For Abandoning Him In The Hospital (Photos) by deaconbiggy(m): 3:16pm On Sep 27, 2017
Chaiii just sue them... shikina
Re: Man Calls Out "God Is Good Motors" For Abandoning Him In The Hospital (Photos) by hahn(m): 3:21pm On Sep 27, 2017
Kkbugatti:

Do you even have respect for God ? You write rubbish because you have MB and you are alive today abi ? God help your poor sense of reasoning .

Just like it helped God is good motors abi? undecided
Re: Man Calls Out "God Is Good Motors" For Abandoning Him In The Hospital (Photos) by hahn(m): 3:21pm On Sep 27, 2017
openmine:

I know of a filling station called "UNLESS GOD",but the owner keeps using the company to commit heinous acts!!

Using God's name in a business or company doesn't make such set up credible....U sud know beta!

True. It only proves how useless the name of God is and proves it is all imaginary

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out "God Is Good Motors" For Abandoning Him In The Hospital (Photos) by ngmgeek(m): 3:22pm On Sep 27, 2017
Crooked system. The first things Nigerian police man will ask for are your drivers license and INSURANCE but when an accident happen, no one will take care of you. The question is: what does your insurance do? It's worthless if they can not do anything for you. Politicians are out there in Abuja waiting for the next election cycle and looking for how to brainwash the electorate. Failed and crooked system in Nigeria.
Re: Man Calls Out "God Is Good Motors" For Abandoning Him In The Hospital (Photos) by hahn(m): 3:23pm On Sep 27, 2017
Victornezzar:

Why do u hate God
why
ur an atheist.....leave oda people 2 deir belief nd stop being a dumb ass fellow

Oh shut up you silly religiotard. Focus more on telling your fellow gullibles to stop preaching in buses and disturbing other people with the "word" first undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out "God Is Good Motors" For Abandoning Him In The Hospital (Photos) by travelpoint: 3:26pm On Sep 27, 2017
paiz:
They also lost

Lord have messi
What a comment. We all know that they never planned the accident but they still need to care of the man.
Re: Man Calls Out "God Is Good Motors" For Abandoning Him In The Hospital (Photos) by openmine(m): 3:30pm On Sep 27, 2017
hahn:

True. It only proves how useless the name of God is and proves it is all imaginary
No bro its means U can't deceive people using the name of God while U do something else....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Panic As Explosion Rocks Ibadan / Pedestrian Bridge In Benin City Opens For Public Use (Photos) / Abuja Picture on Now.Post Yours.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.