Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,124 members, 7,900,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:23 AM

Observe This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Observe This (341 Views)

Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days / (part Two) Traits A WOMAN Should Observe In A MAN When Considering Commitment / Traits a man should observe in a woman when considering commitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Observe This by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 27, 2017
Hi guys �� I just want to ask your sucess story after the break-up. Well, not the "ex came crawling back" but more of what happened after the break-up? Did you start a business? Excelled in school/career? Found new good friends? Traveled? Anything that you consider a sucess for yourself after being dumped, share it. I'm currently in a phase of moving on from an ex who dumped me and hearing stories from people who discovered so many good things even after being dumped will be an inspiration to me, and as well to others who's in the same page as me. Thank you in advance �� [i]Hi guys �� I just want to ask your sucess story after the break-up. Well, not the "ex came crawling back" but more of what happened after the break-up? Did you start a business? Excelled in school/career? Found new good friends? Traveled? Anything that you consider a sucess for yourself after being dumped, share it. I'm currently in a phase of moving on from an ex who dumped me and hearing stories from people who discovered so many good things even after being dumped will be an inspiration to me, and as well to others who's in the same page as me. Thank you in advance �� [/i]Hi guys �� I just want to ask your sucess story after the break-up. Well, not the "ex came crawling back" but more of what happened after the break-up? Did you start a business? Excelled in school/career? Found new good friends? Traveled? Anything that you consider a sucess for yourself after being dumped, share it. I'm currently in a phase of moving on from an ex who dumped me and hearing stories from people who discovered so many good things even after being dumped will be an inspiration to me, and as well to others who's in the same page as me. Thank you in advance ��
Re: Observe This by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 27, 2017
Well I discovered more about myself after ex dumped me

1 Like

Re: Observe This by Saintsammurai(m): 1:57pm On Sep 27, 2017
LOL this thread is not for me, its for people that have been dumped.. so lemme be going..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Patriotism... #onenation / Love Prose (to The Lady Who Have To Let Go) / (backstage)a Dwindling Love Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.