Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,213 members, 7,903,988 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 06:24 AM

He Stood Up To Greet Me” – Heavy Chested Actress Gushes About Dangote - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / He Stood Up To Greet Me” – Heavy Chested Actress Gushes About Dangote (625 Views)

This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema / Mary Njoku: Stop Criticizing My Fashion When You See Me, Just Don’t Greet Me / Foluke Daramola: “Dangote Stood Up To Greet Me” – She Gushes Over His Humility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Stood Up To Greet Me” – Heavy Chested Actress Gushes About Dangote by Eka111(m): 2:27pm On Sep 27, 2017
Actress Foluke Daramola Salako is in awe of Africa’s richest man, Aliko Dangote’s humilty.

According to her, he stood up to greet her when Festus Keyamo introduced her to him during the celebration of his attainment as a Senior Advocate of Nigeria in Victoria Island on Sunday, September 24, 2007.
” I was standing when l was introduced to Dangote by Keyamo, but to my surprise, he stood up to continue reading

Re: He Stood Up To Greet Me” – Heavy Chested Actress Gushes About Dangote by princeakinola1(m): 2:38pm On Sep 27, 2017
okay
Re: He Stood Up To Greet Me” – Heavy Chested Actress Gushes About Dangote by Nbote(m): 2:43pm On Sep 27, 2017
Becos what u are carrying on ur chest is outSTANDING

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Version Of One Corner Dance By Reekado Banks / “tagbo Is The Father Of Caroline’s Third Child” – Twitter User Claims / Victor Anichebe Also Debunks Rumour That DJ Cuppy Broke Up With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.